Looking great! :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/13/10
- productUltrasone Edition 8tagged by System, 9/13/10
- productUltrasone Edition8 Palladium Special Edition Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Proof that the average consumer can't tell the difference Last post on 12/9/10 at 7:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cant decide on the Grados Ps1000 or the Ultrasone Edtion 8s Last post on 9/12/10 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For you who have Ultrasone Edition 8 Last post on 9/4/10 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Edition 8 Lust Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Current Edition 8 owners - could you tell me a couple of things? Last post on 6/28/10 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition" - Page 6post #76 of 4505/17/10 at 7:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 4505/17/10 at 8:46am
Yes I will for sure be selling the current Ed 8 to partly fund the LE version, if I go that route. I just can't get out of my head how nice those would look next to my Leben CS300X...post #78 of 4506/8/10 at 12:47am
Based on Latest articles on the net. All state the price for ED8LE (Edition 8 Limited Edition) will be $1699 same as ED8P (Edition 8 Palladium).
Now why wasn't the Hard case included for the Palladium buyers?
The Edition 8 Limited headphones have a MSRP of $1699 and will be available in June at www.ultrasone.com and high-end audio retailers worldwide (stated by most of the latest articles on net).post #79 of 4506/8/10 at 6:09ampost #80 of 4506/8/10 at 6:42ampost #81 of 4506/8/10 at 5:50pm
Soundearphones sometimes has 10-15% off sitewide sales. If you sign up for their newsletter the discount can go up to 20%. That would knock a hefty portion off the price of those Ultrasones for you, Skylab.post #82 of 4506/22/10 at 10:55ampost #83 of 4506/22/10 at 11:16ampost #84 of 4506/22/10 at 1:52pmpost #85 of 4509/11/10 at 10:58pmpost #86 of 4509/16/10 at 1:32am
My Edition 8 Limited finally arrived the other day. I originally had the Ruthenium, but decided to sell it and pre-order this instead. Is it worth the extra $500? I personally think so.
It's hard to capture in photos, but the finish is a luxurious matte version of the Ruthenium finish. It's not as brushed looking at the Palladium version. It's more of a smooth foggy look... it's almost luminous. Looks like metal velvet.
The case these come in is absolutely gorgeous. The leather on it is the same as the leather on the ear pads and headband. It's kind of hard to see in the pictures, but there is stitching all around it that reminds me of the L3000 stitching. You also get a key to lock the case if you are paranoid or have little kids or something. Just don't lose it!
All in all, very impressive results from Ultrasone.post #87 of 4509/16/10 at 1:41am
I have seen these babies in person. They are very, very nice looking indeed. Muppetface's photos are not doing them justice at all. The case is supremely crafted. Quite the sweet package, Muppetface. Congrats!post #88 of 4509/16/10 at 3:30ampost #89 of 4509/16/10 at 4:04ampost #90 of 4509/16/10 at 5:57am
- Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best IEM for Trance -2014 edition -Now keeping track in the OP! 59 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › All Trance Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › HE1000 pricing: what drives the price of headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 12 HOURS AWAY!!! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2