Looking great! :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/13/10
- productUltrasone Edition 8tagged by System, 9/13/10
- productUltrasone Edition8 Palladium Special Edition Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Proof that the average consumer can't tell the difference Last post on 12/9/10 at 7:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cant decide on the Grados Ps1000 or the Ultrasone Edtion 8s Last post on 9/12/10 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For you who have Ultrasone Edition 8 Last post on 9/4/10 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Edition 8 Lust Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Current Edition 8 owners - could you tell me a couple of things? Last post on 6/28/10 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition" - Page 6post #76 of 4505/17/10 at 7:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 4505/17/10 at 8:46am
Yes I will for sure be selling the current Ed 8 to partly fund the LE version, if I go that route. I just can't get out of my head how nice those would look next to my Leben CS300X...post #78 of 4506/8/10 at 12:47am
Based on Latest articles on the net. All state the price for ED8LE (Edition 8 Limited Edition) will be $1699 same as ED8P (Edition 8 Palladium).
Now why wasn't the Hard case included for the Palladium buyers?
The Edition 8 Limited headphones have a MSRP of $1699 and will be available in June at www.ultrasone.com and high-end audio retailers worldwide (stated by most of the latest articles on net).post #79 of 4506/8/10 at 6:09ampost #80 of 4506/8/10 at 6:42ampost #81 of 4506/8/10 at 5:50pm
Soundearphones sometimes has 10-15% off sitewide sales. If you sign up for their newsletter the discount can go up to 20%. That would knock a hefty portion off the price of those Ultrasones for you, Skylab.post #82 of 4506/22/10 at 10:55ampost #83 of 4506/22/10 at 11:16ampost #84 of 4506/22/10 at 1:52pmpost #85 of 4509/11/10 at 10:58pmpost #86 of 4509/16/10 at 1:32am
My Edition 8 Limited finally arrived the other day. I originally had the Ruthenium, but decided to sell it and pre-order this instead. Is it worth the extra $500? I personally think so.
It's hard to capture in photos, but the finish is a luxurious matte version of the Ruthenium finish. It's not as brushed looking at the Palladium version. It's more of a smooth foggy look... it's almost luminous. Looks like metal velvet.
The case these come in is absolutely gorgeous. The leather on it is the same as the leather on the ear pads and headband. It's kind of hard to see in the pictures, but there is stitching all around it that reminds me of the L3000 stitching. You also get a key to lock the case if you are paranoid or have little kids or something. Just don't lose it!
All in all, very impressive results from Ultrasone.post #87 of 4509/16/10 at 1:41am
I have seen these babies in person. They are very, very nice looking indeed. Muppetface's photos are not doing them justice at all. The case is supremely crafted. Quite the sweet package, Muppetface. Congrats!post #88 of 4509/16/10 at 3:30ampost #89 of 4509/16/10 at 4:04ampost #90 of 4509/16/10 at 5:57am
- Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 18 seconds ago
- › Show us your gaming set-up 56 seconds ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 1 minute ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 2 minutes ago
- › Looking to upgrade my audio setup. 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › Why not beats by Dre? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude