Looking great! :D
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/13/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/13/10
- productUltrasone Edition 8tagged by System, 9/13/10
- productUltrasone Edition8 Palladium Special Edition Headphonestagged by System, 9/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Proof that the average consumer can't tell the difference Last post on 12/9/10 at 7:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cant decide on the Grados Ps1000 or the Ultrasone Edtion 8s Last post on 9/12/10 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For you who have Ultrasone Edition 8 Last post on 9/4/10 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Edition 8 Lust Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Current Edition 8 owners - could you tell me a couple of things? Last post on 6/28/10 at 12:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition" - Page 6post #76 of 4575/17/10 at 7:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 4575/17/10 at 8:46am
Yes I will for sure be selling the current Ed 8 to partly fund the LE version, if I go that route. I just can't get out of my head how nice those would look next to my Leben CS300X...post #78 of 4576/8/10 at 12:47am
Based on Latest articles on the net. All state the price for ED8LE (Edition 8 Limited Edition) will be $1699 same as ED8P (Edition 8 Palladium).
Now why wasn't the Hard case included for the Palladium buyers?
The Edition 8 Limited headphones have a MSRP of $1699 and will be available in June at www.ultrasone.com and high-end audio retailers worldwide (stated by most of the latest articles on net).post #79 of 4576/8/10 at 6:09ampost #80 of 4576/8/10 at 6:42ampost #81 of 4576/8/10 at 5:50pm
Soundearphones sometimes has 10-15% off sitewide sales. If you sign up for their newsletter the discount can go up to 20%. That would knock a hefty portion off the price of those Ultrasones for you, Skylab.post #82 of 4576/22/10 at 10:55ampost #83 of 4576/22/10 at 11:16ampost #84 of 4576/22/10 at 1:52pmpost #85 of 4579/11/10 at 10:58pmpost #86 of 4579/16/10 at 1:32am
My Edition 8 Limited finally arrived the other day. I originally had the Ruthenium, but decided to sell it and pre-order this instead. Is it worth the extra $500? I personally think so.
It's hard to capture in photos, but the finish is a luxurious matte version of the Ruthenium finish. It's not as brushed looking at the Palladium version. It's more of a smooth foggy look... it's almost luminous. Looks like metal velvet.
The case these come in is absolutely gorgeous. The leather on it is the same as the leather on the ear pads and headband. It's kind of hard to see in the pictures, but there is stitching all around it that reminds me of the L3000 stitching. You also get a key to lock the case if you are paranoid or have little kids or something. Just don't lose it!
All in all, very impressive results from Ultrasone.post #87 of 4579/16/10 at 1:41am
I have seen these babies in person. They are very, very nice looking indeed. Muppetface's photos are not doing them justice at all. The case is supremely crafted. Quite the sweet package, Muppetface. Congrats!post #88 of 4579/16/10 at 3:30ampost #89 of 4579/16/10 at 4:04ampost #90 of 4579/16/10 at 5:57am
- Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 20 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Taction Technology KANNON Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 4 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 4 minutes ago
- › PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 5 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 6 minutes ago
- › Best *Bass* headphone for working out 6 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear