Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Feedback & Bug Reports › Subscribed Threads order
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Subscribed Threads order

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

This is more of a question then a Bug Report. Hope that is okay. Here is my question:

 

Is there a way to put the subscribed threads in order so that the most recently updated threads are placed on the top (like how it was before)?

 

I guess missing avatars and links on signature problems are addressed already so I will skip on those.

Thank you very much and I really like the new style!


Edited by hifidk - 5/6/10 at 2:19am
post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifidk View Post

Is there a way to put the subscribed threads in order so that the most recently updated threads are placed on the top (like how it was before)?

 


And so that it shows the date and time of the last post for each subscribed thread?

post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Garci View Post




And so that it shows the date and time of the last post for each subscribed thread?


Exactly. And the most recent "last post" will be on the top.

post #4 of 11

Thanks for the post.  For the time being, things will be a little off because the activity stream builder is still running. It's a lot of data to get through but in the next 24 hours, things will be looking a lot better and your subscriptions should appear in reverse chronological order based on last post date.

post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post

Thanks for the post.  For the time being, things will be a little off because the activity stream builder is still running. It's a lot of data to get through but in the next 24 hours, things will be looking a lot better and your subscriptions should appear in reverse chronological order based on last post date.


Thank you very much! I will give it some time to settle.

post #6 of 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifidk View Post


Thank you very much! I will give it some time to settle.


Thanks.  Yeah, there are a lot of processes still running in the background to complete the migration.  Avatars are still being brought in, images are still being thumbnailed, and more.  These processes keeping the site from running at optimum performance, so the site should run better, too, when all that stuff's over.

post #7 of 11

So what is the shortest way to get to my old forum subscriptions? I'm lost. (yeah, I know...)

post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

So what is the shortest way to get to my old forum subscriptions? I'm lost. (yeah, I know...)


I think shortest way is to click "Home" tab on the top.

post #9 of 11

thanks for the quick reply. t works now.


Edited by Ultrainferno - 5/6/10 at 1:13pm
post #10 of 11

Where is the "first unread post" in subscribtion? Thanks in advance

post #11 of 11

When you're on the home page looking at your subscriptions, if you click the name of the thread, that will take you to the first unread post since your last visit there. Keep an eye out for the red number below the icon on the left hand side of the activity stream as that will tell you how many posts have been written since your last visit.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback & Bug Reports
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Feedback & Bug Reports › Subscribed Threads order