haha thanks! I tot it is a japanese company cos i am flying there in July hoping to grab some good amps.
Related Forum Threads
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp For AKG K240 MKIi Last post on 8/12/12 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Leckerton Audio UHA-3 Issues Last post on 7/16/12 at 8:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
- Headphone Impedance
[Review] FiQuest portable headphone amp - adroit audio evangelism - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have been listening to my maxxed fi.Q. Excellent sound. No I haven't changed out all the resistors but the signal path ones are the NOS tantalums that are much better than current production tants. Dynamic, dimensional, excellent bass control and layered, what more could one ask of a portable that can perform like a home amp? Smaller? Well smaller wouldn't allow for room to rework and change out caps and resistors. Not too many portables that have room for 1 and 2 watt tants, that to me, are the best sounding.
Edited by jamato8 - 5/25/10 at 2:35pm
The smaller prototype models perform well, but have a LOT less tinkering potential than the current FiQuest. That said, some op-amps that aren't 100% stable in the FiQuest (OPA2111KP) for instance are 100% stable in the prototype even at high volumes with mutli-voiced balanced armatures.
And conversely, some op-amps that aren't stable in the prototype are stable in the original. I will have a good comparison out in a few days.
- [Review] FiQuest portable headphone amp - adroit audio evangelism
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 57 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2