Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › Testing audiophile claims and myths
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Testing audiophile claims and myths - Page 420

post #6286 of 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by castleofargh View Post

like anything else, the fact that we know how the real world works is not a reason to be pleased with it.
of course mistakes, bribes, and all forms of pressure are at play to mess with what should be. if it works on passing laws and picking the most powerful men on earth, there is no doubt it will also come to science. even more so when money is involved, and money is always involved.

but that's a different problem IMO. the main plague in audio is from everybody talking all day long about how they know stuff when they clearly don't. a little like I think I know it all at 1AM dead drunk in a pub talking about changing the world with a total stranger. "all the poor people who don't have water in their villages, we should send them beer!!!! that would save them I say!!!!" and all the super clever stuff one can come up with at those times.

but then when talking to most random guys, they would say to me:




now in audio somehow it's like 99% of the people you talk to are just as drunk as you are all day long, and they all have have their own "very unique" understanding of ... well everything. they all think they've ******* discovered how to make sound better on their own because they listened to more than 1 piece of equipment. but somehow no manufacturer could have a clue about it...
  it's a 365days per year oktoberfest where you struggle to find one guy who can still apply simple logic.
and as you would suspect, most of them believe they're not drunk, else it's no fun.
This deserves a "sticky" as a reference post.
post #6287 of 6292

What did you say about my mother?!
=

Are you telling me I can't hear the improved quantum entanglement from my power cable upgrade?

?

post #6288 of 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by markanini View Post
 

What did you say about my mother?!
=

Are you telling me I can't hear the improved quantum entanglement from my power cable upgrade?

?

According to ancient alien theorists such cables were found at Atlantis.

post #6289 of 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post

According to ancient alien theorists such cables were found at Atlantis.
Indeed! Atlantean NOS cables- once you remove the calcium encrustations of coralline algae, use Quantum Entanglement to teleport the music with zero group delay or time delay. In some cases the signal arrives before it is sent. Also sound is best if they are kept submerged in salt water
"I played Mozart Piano Concerto 22 through my 13000 BCE cable and heard Mozart himself play Live via patented Time Travel Effect!"
Edited by Exacoustatowner - Yesterday at 6:03 pm
post #6290 of 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by markanini View Post

What did you say about my mother?!

=
Are you telling me I can't hear the improved quantum entanglement from my power cable upgrade?
?
The Quantum Entanglement is great for cable runs rendering speed of light limits moot.
Our best cables convert your signal into a Tachyon Stream and boost the speed to several times c.
post #6291 of 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacoustatowner View Post

Indeed! Atlantean NOS cables- once you remove the calcium encrustations of coralline algae, use Quantum Entanglement to teleport the music with zero group delay or time delay. In some cases the signal arrives before it is sent. Also sound is best if they are kept submerged in salt water
"I played Mozart Piano Concerto 22 through my 13000 BCE cable and heard Mozart himself play Live via patented Time Travel Effect!"

Wtf are you talkin about!? Atlantis was 100% wireless & telepathic .. that's why 'they' cannot find anything biggrin.gif

@castleofargh
that's a worderful drunken audio rant .. and so true (unfortunately)
Edited by prot - Yesterday at 6:48 pm
post #6292 of 6292
Quote:
Originally Posted by prot View Post


Wtf are you talkin about!? Atlantis was 100% wireless & telepathic .. that's why 'they' cannot find anything biggrin.gif

@castleofargh
that's a worderful drunken audio rant .. and so true (unfortunately)
Prot- EVERYBODY knows that was Lemuria/Mu!
Jeez, have you even aligned your Shakras with your Reference Rose Quartz?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Science
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › Testing audiophile claims and myths