- 970 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Location: Fresno, Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ASUS Xonar Essence STX or a Desktop amp? Last post on 6/24/14 at 5:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- TubeMagic D1 - Enough to drive Ortho's? Last post on 9/19/11 at 2:42pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- NFB12 + HD 650 Last post on 9/15/11 at 10:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
- Headphone Impedance
Little Dot "Q" announced!! - Page 2
post #16 of 42
4/30/10 at 8:40am
Really cheap yet cute USB DAC/Amp for under 100 bucks. I might get this.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #17 of 42
4/30/10 at 9:42am
post #18 of 42
4/30/10 at 9:45am
post #19 of 42
4/30/10 at 10:42am
post #20 of 42
4/30/10 at 11:31am
post #21 of 42
4/30/10 at 1:01pm
post #22 of 42
4/30/10 at 10:05pm
post #23 of 42
4/30/10 at 10:15pm
post #24 of 42
5/9/10 at 9:03am
post #25 of 42
5/9/10 at 10:04pm
post #26 of 42
5/19/10 at 1:57pm
post #27 of 42
5/19/10 at 1:58pm
post #28 of 42
5/19/10 at 4:56pm
post #29 of 42
5/26/10 at 9:46pm
- Little Dot "Q" announced!!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2853 Active Users (431 Members and 2422 Guests)
- › Upgrade from SB ZxR - help needed! 51 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3