Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [DEAL ALERT] Sennheiser HD25-1 II: $139.99
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[DEAL ALERT] Sennheiser HD25-1 II: $139.99

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Um. You heard me.

Sennheiser*HD25-1 II*HD-251II-2 HD251-II Headphone NEW - eBay (item 230465934720 end time May-03-10 11:18:16 PDT)
post #2 of 25
Thread Starter 
More than 10 left! This is interesting.
post #3 of 25
Nice price, use Bing cashback and you'll get back another $11 or so.
post #4 of 25
Dang it I just bought something and now I'm broke . Not a bad price at all.
post #5 of 25
What a steal (including shipping cost) compare to the price locally.
post #6 of 25
Thanks for the tip dude, bookmarked!
post #7 of 25
dang they want $55 for shipping to australia! ???

are they trying to clear stock to make way for the Sennheiser HD25-C ? the only difference is the 3 meter coiled steel cable correct?
post #8 of 25
Leonhow, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but tonight, I love you.
post #9 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake View Post
Leonhow, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but tonight, I love you.
Enjoy them mate , you finally decided to get them.

My first headphones, I miss them sometimes
post #10 of 25
OH man.... I cannot decide... 52USD shipping and its still 35% cheaper than HK... but I just ordered my ES10... and said I'll get the HD25s LATER.... I guess now I need to justify this but defining how much later is 'later'... hahaha
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by leungie View Post
OH man.... I cannot decide... 52USD shipping and its still 35% cheaper than HK... but I just ordered my ES10... and said I'll get the HD25s LATER.... I guess now I need to justify this but defining how much later is 'later'... hahaha
Go for it. If you don't like it you can always sell it.
post #12 of 25
Wanted to make the payment today... but the listing was gone already... LOL
Fate!
post #13 of 25

its been re listed

post #14 of 25

It's funny because I bought these about four days ago for $199, but returned them. It was the best price I could find online from a good company like Amazon, etc. I'd never trust this deal though, could be fake and you'd have to check their return policy.

post #15 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdockweiler View Post

It's funny because I bought these about four days ago for $199, but returned them. It was the best price I could find online from a good company like Amazon, etc. I'd never trust this deal though, could be fake and you'd have to check their return policy.


Yeah, that's the only thing holding me back... they could easily be fakes.

 

 

Return Policy:

 

# RETURNS:
# You must contact us for return authorization and address before any returns or exchanges.
# We offer a 30-day money back guarantee from date of purchase. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
# All items come with full manufacturer’s warranty. If an item seems defective please contact the manufacturer’s customer support first to confirm this.
# Please contact us to replace a defective unit. The buyer is responsible for shipping the return to us, we will cover shipping a replacement. International customers pay for shipping both ways.

 

 

Also is this the I or II? Is there a real difference?


Edited by TheCount666 - 5/7/10 at 5:24pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [DEAL ALERT] Sennheiser HD25-1 II: $139.99