Wonder if you can get it even cheaper than what I'm trying to get it for :S
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM guy needs recommendations for full size phones... Last post on 7/21/12 at 8:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble: Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing...
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first post for reviews and info) - Page 189post #2821 of 28317/29/10 at 3:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 28317/29/10 at 5:41ampost #2823 of 28317/29/10 at 5:44am
the kit i got from my local audiologist is the same kit ive seen around the net. same kit is $15 locally.post #2824 of 28317/29/10 at 5:44amQuote:
If too expensive for ship to Australia from SE, have a US-based friend order them and ship First Class International, which costs like $10-$12US. Yesterday, for kicks, I priced them and they are $310 shipped to CONUS ($359 with 15percent discount), much less than the $432 I paid from Earsonics. Only possible hiccup is service, as your buyer needs to handle it since he/she is on the receipt (unless Franck Lopez will honor the warranty directly).
Why all the thread-locking requests? If people would just refrain from nasty, vile name-calling, the rest of the debate is fair game. After all, this is the SM3 discussion thread, and comparing the SM3s to other IEMs, as far as I know, is a legitimate endeavor. A little friction on HF is expected, I believe. It's the personal attacks, which have littered the past 3-4 pages, that take the thread down on its own, no locking required.
Edited by slaters70 - 7/29/10 at 5:55ampost #2825 of 28317/29/10 at 7:29am
So Tom, no idea about tstarn06? Just time for a little clearing of the air for all here, so they know your history. From this very thread, back just a couple weeks ago. Search is indeed your friend.Quote:
You think you're funny? You already know that your friend average_joe confirmed with me that he knows slaters70 is you (tstarn06) - and that you yourself confirmed it when you contacted me. You're still banned and shouldn't even be posting.Making me out to be a liar is low, even for you.
To clear the air. I want to say that I apologize if I in any way implied that you are a liar, because I know that is simply not the case. As many of you know, Soozieq is a long-time respected member of this community, and a very nice person as well. So I meant no harm, it was just an attempt at humor that flopped. So let's all move on, much as I did with my SM3s (also kidding. I did like them, just not $400 worth).
Back to the latest program on the SM3 network.
Quote:post #2826 of 28317/29/10 at 7:30am
More of the same. Time to grow up, Sherlock. No one seems to care about this entire matter any more, least of all me. But you apparently are determined to keep the off-topic issues going. Hey, whatever gets you off.
Edited by slaters70 - 7/29/10 at 7:36ampost #2827 of 28317/29/10 at 7:36am
Take it into private messages if you want to fight.
Please.post #2828 of 28317/29/10 at 7:37ampost #2829 of 28317/29/10 at 7:48ampost #2830 of 28317/29/10 at 7:54am
No more in this thread please. Arm wrestle in another arena if you have to. I want to read about how much people love the SM3 not how much you two need to get a room, thanksverymuch.
post #2831 of 28317/29/10 at 8:08am
I just wasted 30 minutes of my time reading back through this thread looking for a good place to start cleaning up all the personal diggs. There are too many of them by too many people. This thread is trashed as a result.
As a result, I'm going to lock this thread. Those of you who have been offensive to one another need to stop. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Those of you who insist on maintaining your offensive behavior will find yourselves on the outside looking in.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first post for reviews and info)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO Factory Tour 2016 6 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 35 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 46 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 8 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 9 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 10 minutes ago
- › Win A FiiO DK1 (Multifunction Dock) with Your Comments---- A Harbor... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...