Wonder if you can get it even cheaper than what I'm trying to get it for :S
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM guy needs recommendations for full size phones... Last post on 7/21/12 at 8:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Part 1 - TORTURE TEST So, have you ever heard the noise from an old laptop's hard drive spinning-up, or the electronic "chirp" of your mouse cursor moving across your screen during music...
FiiO EM3Comfort is King DisclaimerThe EM3 was a review unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to record my thoughts and impressions on how I found the...
I have had this amp now for about 6 months, and I very much enjoy the sound. I didn't even bother with the stock tubes, they got tossed in favor of a matched pair of GE 5657's, and I have a pair of...
Rhapsodio Solar Note: The custom in-ear in this review was provided at a discounted rate. Rhapsodio is an up and coming manufacturer of both custom in-ears and custom-like universals....
The sound signature on these can be described as almost "Grado"esque. They have a mid/high forward sound that makes them great for guitar rock. They don't have the harsh treble that is...
EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first post for reviews and info) - Page 189post #2821 of 28317/29/10 at 3:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 28317/29/10 at 5:41ampost #2823 of 28317/29/10 at 5:44am
the kit i got from my local audiologist is the same kit ive seen around the net. same kit is $15 locally.post #2824 of 28317/29/10 at 5:44amQuote:
If too expensive for ship to Australia from SE, have a US-based friend order them and ship First Class International, which costs like $10-$12US. Yesterday, for kicks, I priced them and they are $310 shipped to CONUS ($359 with 15percent discount), much less than the $432 I paid from Earsonics. Only possible hiccup is service, as your buyer needs to handle it since he/she is on the receipt (unless Franck Lopez will honor the warranty directly).
Why all the thread-locking requests? If people would just refrain from nasty, vile name-calling, the rest of the debate is fair game. After all, this is the SM3 discussion thread, and comparing the SM3s to other IEMs, as far as I know, is a legitimate endeavor. A little friction on HF is expected, I believe. It's the personal attacks, which have littered the past 3-4 pages, that take the thread down on its own, no locking required.
Edited by slaters70 - 7/29/10 at 5:55ampost #2825 of 28317/29/10 at 7:29am
So Tom, no idea about tstarn06? Just time for a little clearing of the air for all here, so they know your history. From this very thread, back just a couple weeks ago. Search is indeed your friend.Quote:
You think you're funny? You already know that your friend average_joe confirmed with me that he knows slaters70 is you (tstarn06) - and that you yourself confirmed it when you contacted me. You're still banned and shouldn't even be posting.Making me out to be a liar is low, even for you.
To clear the air. I want to say that I apologize if I in any way implied that you are a liar, because I know that is simply not the case. As many of you know, Soozieq is a long-time respected member of this community, and a very nice person as well. So I meant no harm, it was just an attempt at humor that flopped. So let's all move on, much as I did with my SM3s (also kidding. I did like them, just not $400 worth).
Back to the latest program on the SM3 network.
Quote:post #2826 of 28317/29/10 at 7:30am
More of the same. Time to grow up, Sherlock. No one seems to care about this entire matter any more, least of all me. But you apparently are determined to keep the off-topic issues going. Hey, whatever gets you off.
Edited by slaters70 - 7/29/10 at 7:36ampost #2827 of 28317/29/10 at 7:36am
Take it into private messages if you want to fight.
Please.post #2828 of 28317/29/10 at 7:37ampost #2829 of 28317/29/10 at 7:48ampost #2830 of 28317/29/10 at 7:54am
No more in this thread please. Arm wrestle in another arena if you have to. I want to read about how much people love the SM3 not how much you two need to get a room, thanksverymuch.
post #2831 of 28317/29/10 at 8:08am
I just wasted 30 minutes of my time reading back through this thread looking for a good place to start cleaning up all the personal diggs. There are too many of them by too many people. This thread is trashed as a result.
As a result, I'm going to lock this thread. Those of you who have been offensive to one another need to stop. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Those of you who insist on maintaining your offensive behavior will find yourselves on the outside looking in.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first post for reviews and info)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 15 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 24 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 34 seconds ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › ACS T1 by Docjitters
- › QKZ W1 Pro - In-ear sport headphone by B9Scrambler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mechgamer123
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse