Wonder if you can get it even cheaper than what I'm trying to get it for :S
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM guy needs recommendations for full size phones... Last post on 7/21/12 at 8:05am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first... - Page 189post #2821 of 28317/29/10 at 3:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2822 of 28317/29/10 at 5:41ampost #2823 of 28317/29/10 at 5:44am
the kit i got from my local audiologist is the same kit ive seen around the net. same kit is $15 locally.post #2824 of 28317/29/10 at 5:44amQuote:
If too expensive for ship to Australia from SE, have a US-based friend order them and ship First Class International, which costs like $10-$12US. Yesterday, for kicks, I priced them and they are $310 shipped to CONUS ($359 with 15percent discount), much less than the $432 I paid from Earsonics. Only possible hiccup is service, as your buyer needs to handle it since he/she is on the receipt (unless Franck Lopez will honor the warranty directly).
Why all the thread-locking requests? If people would just refrain from nasty, vile name-calling, the rest of the debate is fair game. After all, this is the SM3 discussion thread, and comparing the SM3s to other IEMs, as far as I know, is a legitimate endeavor. A little friction on HF is expected, I believe. It's the personal attacks, which have littered the past 3-4 pages, that take the thread down on its own, no locking required.
Edited by slaters70 - 7/29/10 at 5:55ampost #2825 of 28317/29/10 at 7:29am
So Tom, no idea about tstarn06? Just time for a little clearing of the air for all here, so they know your history. From this very thread, back just a couple weeks ago. Search is indeed your friend.Quote:
You think you're funny? You already know that your friend average_joe confirmed with me that he knows slaters70 is you (tstarn06) - and that you yourself confirmed it when you contacted me. You're still banned and shouldn't even be posting.Making me out to be a liar is low, even for you.
To clear the air. I want to say that I apologize if I in any way implied that you are a liar, because I know that is simply not the case. As many of you know, Soozieq is a long-time respected member of this community, and a very nice person as well. So I meant no harm, it was just an attempt at humor that flopped. So let's all move on, much as I did with my SM3s (also kidding. I did like them, just not $400 worth).
Back to the latest program on the SM3 network.
Quote:post #2826 of 28317/29/10 at 7:30am
More of the same. Time to grow up, Sherlock. No one seems to care about this entire matter any more, least of all me. But you apparently are determined to keep the off-topic issues going. Hey, whatever gets you off.
Edited by slaters70 - 7/29/10 at 7:36ampost #2827 of 28317/29/10 at 7:36am
Take it into private messages if you want to fight.
Please.post #2828 of 28317/29/10 at 7:37ampost #2829 of 28317/29/10 at 7:48ampost #2830 of 28317/29/10 at 7:54am
No more in this thread please. Arm wrestle in another arena if you have to. I want to read about how much people love the SM3 not how much you two need to get a room, thanksverymuch.
post #2831 of 28317/29/10 at 8:08am
I just wasted 30 minutes of my time reading back through this thread looking for a good place to start cleaning up all the personal diggs. There are too many of them by too many people. This thread is trashed as a result.
As a result, I'm going to lock this thread. Those of you who have been offensive to one another need to stop. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Those of you who insist on maintaining your offensive behavior will find yourselves on the outside looking in.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- EarSonics SM3 Appreciation, Discussion, & Review Thread - Technically Best Universal? (see first post for reviews and info)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 50 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Black Cube Linear? 4 minutes ago
- › wts/fs go vibe martini amp MSRP $140 /selling new for... 5 minutes ago
- › HD800 replacement cable: ALO Reference 8 or SAA Endorphin? 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)