New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sydney/Blue Mountain Meet July 11 - Page 8

post #106 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukari View Post

yummmm

Saw the list of gears....

so envious....

Wanna try the PS1000 and HE60.


Yup, list looks great.  Only thing missing is some Ultrasone high end goodness.

post #107 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by angle_sh00ter View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukari View Post

yummmm

Saw the list of gears....

so envious....

Wanna try the PS1000 and HE60.



Yup, list looks great.  Only thing missing is some Ultrasone high end goodness.


Yeah, we need to thank Erwin for all that stuff.

post #108 of 170

This meet is gonna be teh win.

We really should change the title to OzJam2010.

post #109 of 170

cant say I regret the fact there are no high end ultrasone

post #110 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Yeah.... Let's blame covvie for it all...


:(

post #111 of 170

John, if there any spaces left I would like to come along. I could bring my TTVJ FET-A, RSA Protector, Pico DAC and a couple of my headphones.

post #112 of 170
Thread Starter 

csh08 you’re in...

 

Only 2 more slots available...

 

If I haven’t included your name on the list please let me know.

post #113 of 170

Covvie posted:-

 

Quote:
:(

A fine response for being blamed for providing a community service to those of us who sometimes feel isolated in our obsession, especially when wearing closed cans.

post #114 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post

Covvie posted:-

 

A fine response for being blamed for providing a community service to those of us who sometimes feel isolated in our obsession, especially when wearing closed cans.


Another (more realistic) viewpoint would be leeching from the generosity of head-fi'ers such as yourself, in order to satisfy my curiosity for gear beyond the reach of my wallet

 

As evidenced poignantly by the T1 I'm listening to as I'm writing this, lol.

post #115 of 170

LOL who gave you the T1?

You bought the Burson in the end didn't you? How you liking it?

post #116 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattonrice View Post

LOL who gave you the T1?

You bought the Burson in the end didn't you? How you liking it?


Erwin's of course.

post #117 of 170

Yeah right stupid question hehe.

post #118 of 170

indeed it was :D

post #119 of 170

This just brought to my attention today, wow this looks to be a great turnout!

I'm in! but like a few of you here it'll be my first time as well, i'll (try to) resist that temptation of emptying my wallet ><

 

What I will bring is:

 

JH-13s

ATH-M50

Shure SCL5

Pico Slim (if it arrives XD)

post #120 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattonrice View Post

LOL who gave you the T1?

You bought the Burson in the end didn't you? How you liking it?


Yeah, I bought the Burson. It's doing the job, seems very well suited to sennheisers. With the T1's I'm not so sure, will have to compare them out of a few rigs at John's place to get an idea of how they fare with the 600ohm Beyers.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: