YouTube - Covert Affairs Teaser Trailer
Grado sighting in TV show previews?
- 54 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: California
- Select All Posts By This User
Don't flame me for this but I use Grados when being driven around in vehicles, when flying, on stage, when working and a bunch of other environments where there is a lot of background noise. Why?
1) Because I can't listen to other cans without constantly thinking..."oh it doesn't sound like that on my Grado";
2) I want to be able to hear sounds like shouts, smoke alarms, engine noises, car horns, altitude warning, master alarm claxons and other things that might require my immediate attention -- often these sounds cut through the tracks I'm playing while other less urgent sounds gets drowned out;
3) most of the time, people around me do not complain (out of fear probably) :)
4) I found out that these things make for pretty good aviation headphones, voice transmissions are CLEAR and their low impedence means I can hear even faint transmissions -- like a double click for acknowledgment when vox transmissions can't get through. Bose is the current standard for aviation but these are simply better -- to me at least.
Edited by EF88 - 12/3/12 at 7:49pm