New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Keyboard-Fi - Page 105

post #1561 of 1607

I feel OG with my keyboard. I've been using for the past 7 years. Its the keyboard from a $300 bundle compaq desktop. The funny thing is every other aspect of my computer is expensive. 

 

post #1562 of 1607

Right now, and for the past few years, I've been using a G11 by Logitech...

 

 

 

Waiting for my Code TKL Green Cherry Mechanical to arrive via UPS. Simple, compact and loads of clicky goodness...

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

post #1563 of 1607

Are there any unlabeled keyboards with cherry blue switches besides the Das Keyboard brand?

post #1564 of 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyorange View Post

Are there any unlabeled keyboards with cherry blue switches besides the Das Keyboard brand?
Ducky has the labeling only on the bottom and on the PCB.
post #1565 of 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyorange View Post
 

Are there any unlabeled keyboards with cherry blue switches besides the Das Keyboard brand?

 

Does it have to bee 100% unlabeled? Filco has a design I really like where the keys are printed on the side rather than the top...

 

 

They also have it in TKL (tenkeyless). But Filco doesn't do backlighting. Cooler Master also has a design similar to this called the Quick Fire Stealth. 

post #1566 of 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyorange View Post
 

Are there any unlabeled keyboards with cherry blue switches besides the Das Keyboard brand?

WASD keyboards has virtually no branding and you can customize the key layout to your exact specifications

post #1567 of 1607

Whoa that's the first time I've seen WASD keyboards, that's neat!

post #1568 of 1607

Hmm I wasn't aware that there were cherry green's.  I had settled on blues because I like the click with some resistance, but it seems the greens are like blues with more resistance?  Has anyone tried both blues and greens?

post #1569 of 1607

Anyone have a custom WASD keyboard that wants to share their layout?  I'm designing one and am looking for ideas :)

post #1570 of 1607
Yes...greens are blues w more resistance. I grabbed a cherry switch tester from Cooler Master so that I could sample all the switches and see which one I preferred. I was going to go for brown but the more I played with the tester the more I liked the green. The tester costs $15 but you get a coupon in which you can apply $15 to the purchase of a Cooler Master keyboard.

www.cmstore-usa.com/mechanical-key-switch-demo-board/
post #1571 of 1607

I've been running with cherry reds for few years now and it has been working out great. Not a big fan of black or green switches, black switches felt too stiff and greens a lot more so. Personally I plan on getting that corsair rgb keyboard in July/August with blues.

post #1572 of 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post

I've been running with cherry reds for few years now and it has been working out great. Not a big fan of black or green switches, black switches felt too stiff and greens a lot more so. Personally I plan on getting that corsair rgb keyboard in July/August with blues.

Yeah that RGB by Corsair looks sweet. I bet it will be $299 at least though.
post #1573 of 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpresser View Post

Yes...greens are blues w more resistance. I grabbed a cherry switch tester from Cooler Master so that I could sample all the switches and see which one I preferred. I was going to go for brown but the more I played with the tester the more I liked the green. The tester costs $15 but you get a coupon in which you can apply $15 to the purchase of a Cooler Master keyboard.

www.cmstore-usa.com/mechanical-key-switch-demo-board/

 

Cool that sounds like it might be more of a typewriter feel which is what I like.  I think I'll go with the Greens.  

 

EDIT: I ended up going with the company's signature scheme, like the minimalist look.

 


Edited by dizzyorange - 6/17/14 at 3:10pm
post #1574 of 1607
post #1575 of 1607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/press-release/corsair-launches-worlds-first-cherry-mx-rgb-gaming-keyboards

No worries it is $170! Least for the k70 edition.

 

Very doable (word?)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home