New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Keyboard-Fi - Page 69

post #1021 of 1646

I'm using this HP keyboard. A hidden gem. It's tenkeyless and feels great for a rubber dome. Key rollover is good for games too. http://www.amazon.com/HP-AS601AA-ABA-Mini-Keyboard/dp/B0025ZSBNG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360172318&sr=8-1&keywords=hp+mini+usb+keyboard

 

Btw I have a special Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with MX Reds for sale, anyone interested should check it out.

post #1022 of 1646

After having gone through 4 Razer mice within a year (one failed during a tournament), I wouldn't touch another Razer product with a 10-foot pole. That brand lived and died with the DeathAdder, which is their only product I would ever rate at Excellent.

 

I'm using the Corsair mechanical keyboard. It's pretty awesome, but I'd love to have a Ducky.

post #1023 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitaFK View Post

 It's pretty awesome, but I'd love to have a Ducky.

I'm in the same position! Lucky for me, I'm headed off to Taiwan this summer so hopefully I'll have a chance to pick up one of those exclusive keyboards with MX Greens and Blues. If not, I'd love to try Filco. 

post #1024 of 1646

Enjoying my  new KBT Pure with MX Browns. Nicer to type on than my fullsize keyboards MX Blacks.

post #1025 of 1646

Das Keyboard Professional S here (: Blue switches are amazing, too bad nobody around me agrees :/

post #1026 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lence View Post

Das Keyboard Professional S here (: Blue switches are amazing, too bad nobody around me agrees :/

"Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your wallet"

 

Just wondering how it could be possible that your first post on an headphone forum was to a PC thread?

 

I don't have experience with other switches. But I do like my Blue's. 

 

 

2013 Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 

 

I got it on sale so why not.

 

I know there are QC problems so thus I went and got this at best buy and had them price match it to the cheap price. And if anything happened in a few weeks. Bam, easy return.


Edited by bowei006 - 2/9/13 at 5:32pm
post #1027 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lence View Post

Das Keyboard Professional S here (: Blue switches are amazing, too bad nobody around me agrees :/
I love my Blues a lot better than the Brown Coolermaster KB I tried at altex... wink.gif
post #1028 of 1646
I went with my PBT Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Browns at work and no one complains smily_headphones1.gif

I keep my Blackwidow 2013 at home though, since it's still awesome, though I can truly appeciate the differences between the two, and my old Blackwidow. XD
post #1029 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisse View Post

I went with my PBT Noppoo Choc Mini with MX Browns at work and no one complains smily_headphones1.gif

I keep my Blackwidow 2013 at home though, since it's still awesome, though I can truly appeciate the differences between the two, and my old Blackwidow. XD

So.....want to Join Head-Fi's anime thread? :)

 

#shamless advertisiing.

post #1030 of 1646

I love My WASD with Cherry Browns  ;p  If i had more cash I would definitely try some other switches... but alas, besides.  Before I invest in moar Keyboards I want to at least get some Darth Beyers or a nice pair of Open Headphones maybe somethings in the Sennheiser 650 neighborhood, Since i currently only have my ATH-m50s (which i love don't get me wrong, Currently waiting for replacement velour pads O:) and kindof want to get something more serious.

post #1031 of 1646

Added to carbon fibre vinyl to my steelseries 6GV2 today. Looks pretty nice, if I may say so.

 

 

 

post #1032 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Added to carbon fibre vinyl to my steelseries 6GV2 today. Looks pretty nice, if I may say so.






It looks FANTASTIC! Can you do it to my ducky? biggrin.gif
post #1033 of 1646

Got my Ducky shine 2 in today.:

 

 

 

Good god is it bright...

I must say, I wish I'd got the MX blues. I instead decided to go with MX Browns, because I thought I'd like the lower actuation force. Turns out that might not have been a good idea. Oh well, I'll see how I'm liking it around the end of the week, then decide what to do from there.

post #1034 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Got my Ducky shine 2 in today.:









Good god is it bright...
I must say, I wish I'd got the MX blues. I instead decided to go with MX Browns, because I thought I'd like the lower actuation force. Turns out that might not have been a good idea. Oh well, I'll see how I'm liking it around the end of the week, then decide what to do from there.
Blues are the best!!! Return yours NOW!!!!! tongue.gif
post #1035 of 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Blues are the best!!! Return yours NOW!!!!! tongue.gif

Lol. For some reason I'm liking my G15 over this one. Probably because I'm just more used to the G15. That, and the fact that I have a few small nitpicks about this keyboard.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home