Yes I did eventually, and he did answer me too. Helped me solve my problem without having to send my amp to him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Upsampling USB DACtagged by System, 7/13/10
- productHeadAmp pico USB DAC/Amptagged by System, 7/13/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- How long does the Original Pico need to burn-in??? Last post on 5/3/10 at 1:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best looking portable amplifier. Last post on 4/29/10 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Options I have with the Pico DAC/AMP Last post on 2/26/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Slim never arrives. Justin no feedback. impossible to refund like a scam Last post on 8/9/11 at 6:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews +... - Page 56post #826 of 88611/3/13 at 2:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 88611/3/13 at 2:50ampost #828 of 88611/3/13 at 3:20ampost #829 of 88611/3/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?post #830 of 88611/3/13 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by musicheaven
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?
I know he too busy and I don't want to bother him. I just want to know the progress, I think it's not a hard thing to send simple message.
Am I rush him? Anyway, I choose a red one.post #831 of 88611/3/13 at 7:03amQuote:
That's why I also have one and it took a long time but I don't regret it one bit. His usual stock is the black, this one would have been ready sooner because he tends to stock them.
In red it looks gorgeous.post #832 of 88611/3/13 at 3:43pmpost #833 of 88611/3/13 at 3:58pm
You are welcome and if you feel that the wait is hard to take, drop him a line on regular basis to just ask where he is with the progress, tell him you are truly looking forward to use his wonderful amp in your stack very soon.post #834 of 88611/10/13 at 10:49am
I ordered a Pico Slim around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Tried a few emails to check on status but no reply. From these recent posts I get the impression that I should just be patient and I'll eventually get my amp?post #835 of 88611/10/13 at 10:54amQuote:
Yeah, Justin is a one man show and he picks his components by hand but rest assure once you'll have it, you'll immediately understand why. I am a bit of a curious fella and opened up the Pico, the only thing I can say is it's as nice inside as it is outside.post #836 of 88611/10/13 at 11:06amQuote:
That's good to hear - thanks for your feedback! I look forward to getting it but I'll be patient ;)post #837 of 88611/23/13 at 7:53am
Still no update on my order - it's been over a month now. Not a good business practice in my opinion. Starting to lose confidence on ever getting something for my money.post #838 of 88611/23/13 at 12:12pm
sorry i have been slow on getting the latest orders out. i broke my collarbone the end of october, had surgery 2 weeks ago, so have been trying to work with 1 arm. i'm going to see if i can still get all the Pico orders built this weekendpost #839 of 88611/23/13 at 12:17pm
- Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 20 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAPs - what is everyone holding out for? 3 minutes ago
- › Why would those with HE-6 prefer speaker amps? 3 minutes ago
- › Help with choice of earbuds. 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › best headphones 125$ and under 5 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)