Yes I did eventually, and he did answer me too. Helped me solve my problem without having to send my amp to him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Upsampling USB DACtagged by System, 7/13/10
- productHeadAmp pico USB DAC/Amptagged by System, 7/13/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- How long does the Original Pico need to burn-in??? Last post on 5/3/10 at 1:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best looking portable amplifier. Last post on 4/29/10 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Options I have with the Pico DAC/AMP Last post on 2/26/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Slim never arrives. Justin no feedback. impossible to refund like a scam Last post on 8/9/11 at 6:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews +... - Page 56post #826 of 88811/3/13 at 2:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 88811/3/13 at 2:50ampost #828 of 88811/3/13 at 3:20ampost #829 of 88811/3/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?post #830 of 88811/3/13 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by musicheaven
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?
I know he too busy and I don't want to bother him. I just want to know the progress, I think it's not a hard thing to send simple message.
Am I rush him? Anyway, I choose a red one.post #831 of 88811/3/13 at 7:03amQuote:
That's why I also have one and it took a long time but I don't regret it one bit. His usual stock is the black, this one would have been ready sooner because he tends to stock them.
In red it looks gorgeous.post #832 of 88811/3/13 at 3:43pmpost #833 of 88811/3/13 at 3:58pm
You are welcome and if you feel that the wait is hard to take, drop him a line on regular basis to just ask where he is with the progress, tell him you are truly looking forward to use his wonderful amp in your stack very soon.post #834 of 88811/10/13 at 10:49am
I ordered a Pico Slim around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Tried a few emails to check on status but no reply. From these recent posts I get the impression that I should just be patient and I'll eventually get my amp?post #835 of 88811/10/13 at 10:54amQuote:
Yeah, Justin is a one man show and he picks his components by hand but rest assure once you'll have it, you'll immediately understand why. I am a bit of a curious fella and opened up the Pico, the only thing I can say is it's as nice inside as it is outside.post #836 of 88811/10/13 at 11:06amQuote:
That's good to hear - thanks for your feedback! I look forward to getting it but I'll be patient ;)post #837 of 88811/23/13 at 7:53am
Still no update on my order - it's been over a month now. Not a good business practice in my opinion. Starting to lose confidence on ever getting something for my money.post #838 of 88811/23/13 at 12:12pm
sorry i have been slow on getting the latest orders out. i broke my collarbone the end of october, had surgery 2 weeks ago, so have been trying to work with 1 arm. i'm going to see if i can still get all the Pico orders built this weekendpost #839 of 88811/23/13 at 12:17pm
- Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 17 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 2 minutes ago
- › Shaving, gents 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 8 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)