Yes I did eventually, and he did answer me too. Helped me solve my problem without having to send my amp to him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Upsampling USB DACtagged by System, 7/13/10
- productHeadAmp pico USB DAC/Amptagged by System, 7/13/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- How long does the Original Pico need to burn-in??? Last post on 5/3/10 at 1:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best looking portable amplifier. Last post on 4/29/10 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Options I have with the Pico DAC/AMP Last post on 2/26/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Slim never arrives. Justin no feedback. impossible to refund like a scam Last post on 8/9/11 at 6:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info. - Page 56post #826 of 90711/3/13 at 2:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 90711/3/13 at 2:50ampost #828 of 90711/3/13 at 3:20ampost #829 of 90711/3/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?post #830 of 90711/3/13 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by musicheaven
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?
I know he too busy and I don't want to bother him. I just want to know the progress, I think it's not a hard thing to send simple message.
Am I rush him? Anyway, I choose a red one.post #831 of 90711/3/13 at 7:03amQuote:
That's why I also have one and it took a long time but I don't regret it one bit. His usual stock is the black, this one would have been ready sooner because he tends to stock them.
In red it looks gorgeous.post #832 of 90711/3/13 at 3:43pmpost #833 of 90711/3/13 at 3:58pm
You are welcome and if you feel that the wait is hard to take, drop him a line on regular basis to just ask where he is with the progress, tell him you are truly looking forward to use his wonderful amp in your stack very soon.post #834 of 90711/10/13 at 10:49am
I ordered a Pico Slim around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Tried a few emails to check on status but no reply. From these recent posts I get the impression that I should just be patient and I'll eventually get my amp?post #835 of 90711/10/13 at 10:54amQuote:
Yeah, Justin is a one man show and he picks his components by hand but rest assure once you'll have it, you'll immediately understand why. I am a bit of a curious fella and opened up the Pico, the only thing I can say is it's as nice inside as it is outside.post #836 of 90711/10/13 at 11:06amQuote:
That's good to hear - thanks for your feedback! I look forward to getting it but I'll be patient ;)post #837 of 90711/23/13 at 7:53am
Still no update on my order - it's been over a month now. Not a good business practice in my opinion. Starting to lose confidence on ever getting something for my money.post #838 of 90711/23/13 at 12:12pm
sorry i have been slow on getting the latest orders out. i broke my collarbone the end of october, had surgery 2 weeks ago, so have been trying to work with 1 arm. i'm going to see if i can still get all the Pico orders built this weekendpost #839 of 90711/23/13 at 12:17pm
- Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 15 seconds ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 9 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3