Yes I did eventually, and he did answer me too. Helped me solve my problem without having to send my amp to him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Upsampling USB DACtagged by System, 7/13/10
- productHeadAmp pico USB DAC/Amptagged by System, 7/13/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- How long does the Original Pico need to burn-in??? Last post on 5/3/10 at 1:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best looking portable amplifier. Last post on 4/29/10 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Options I have with the Pico DAC/AMP Last post on 2/26/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Slim never arrives. Justin no feedback. impossible to refund like a scam Last post on 8/9/11 at 6:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 12/22/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info. - Page 56post #826 of 93511/3/13 at 2:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 93511/3/13 at 2:50ampost #828 of 93511/3/13 at 3:20ampost #829 of 93511/3/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?post #830 of 93511/3/13 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by musicheaven
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?
I know he too busy and I don't want to bother him. I just want to know the progress, I think it's not a hard thing to send simple message.
Am I rush him? Anyway, I choose a red one.post #831 of 93511/3/13 at 7:03amQuote:
That's why I also have one and it took a long time but I don't regret it one bit. His usual stock is the black, this one would have been ready sooner because he tends to stock them.
In red it looks gorgeous.post #832 of 93511/3/13 at 3:43pmpost #833 of 93511/3/13 at 3:58pm
You are welcome and if you feel that the wait is hard to take, drop him a line on regular basis to just ask where he is with the progress, tell him you are truly looking forward to use his wonderful amp in your stack very soon.post #834 of 93511/10/13 at 10:49am
I ordered a Pico Slim around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Tried a few emails to check on status but no reply. From these recent posts I get the impression that I should just be patient and I'll eventually get my amp?post #835 of 93511/10/13 at 10:54amQuote:
Yeah, Justin is a one man show and he picks his components by hand but rest assure once you'll have it, you'll immediately understand why. I am a bit of a curious fella and opened up the Pico, the only thing I can say is it's as nice inside as it is outside.post #836 of 93511/10/13 at 11:06amQuote:
That's good to hear - thanks for your feedback! I look forward to getting it but I'll be patient ;)post #837 of 93511/23/13 at 7:53am
Still no update on my order - it's been over a month now. Not a good business practice in my opinion. Starting to lose confidence on ever getting something for my money.post #838 of 93511/23/13 at 12:12pm
sorry i have been slow on getting the latest orders out. i broke my collarbone the end of october, had surgery 2 weeks ago, so have been trying to work with 1 arm. i'm going to see if i can still get all the Pico orders built this weekendpost #839 of 93511/23/13 at 12:17pm
- Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio – FLARES® – (R2.x successor) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN 1 minute ago
- › Popular Classical Music 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Byron Series (IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard A20H DAC (Dual AK4497EQ, analog preamp, headphone amp, all... 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 11 minutes ago
- › Good formats for iPOD nano 11 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 12 minutes ago
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...