Yes I did eventually, and he did answer me too. Helped me solve my problem without having to send my amp to him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandHeadAmptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Slim Portable Amptagged by System, 5/24/10
- productHeadAmp pico Upsampling USB DACtagged by System, 7/13/10
- productHeadAmp pico USB DAC/Amptagged by System, 7/13/10
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- How long does the Original Pico need to burn-in??? Last post on 5/3/10 at 1:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best looking portable amplifier. Last post on 4/29/10 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Options I have with the Pico DAC/AMP Last post on 2/26/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Slim never arrives. Justin no feedback. impossible to refund like a scam Last post on 8/9/11 at 6:54pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews +... - Page 56post #826 of 90211/3/13 at 2:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 90211/3/13 at 2:50ampost #828 of 90211/3/13 at 3:20ampost #829 of 90211/3/13 at 3:34amQuote:
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?post #830 of 90211/3/13 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by musicheaven
Don't worry about it, Justin is a one man shop and he builds every single one by hand himself so he'll be busy but you'll get your pico slim soon. With Justin you got to be patient, don't rush him. Send him an email to ask him once if he has any photos of the enclosure he is using and he'll send you one. What color did you choose?
I know he too busy and I don't want to bother him. I just want to know the progress, I think it's not a hard thing to send simple message.
Am I rush him? Anyway, I choose a red one.post #831 of 90211/3/13 at 7:03amQuote:
That's why I also have one and it took a long time but I don't regret it one bit. His usual stock is the black, this one would have been ready sooner because he tends to stock them.
In red it looks gorgeous.post #832 of 90211/3/13 at 3:43pmpost #833 of 90211/3/13 at 3:58pm
You are welcome and if you feel that the wait is hard to take, drop him a line on regular basis to just ask where he is with the progress, tell him you are truly looking forward to use his wonderful amp in your stack very soon.post #834 of 90211/10/13 at 10:49am
I ordered a Pico Slim around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Tried a few emails to check on status but no reply. From these recent posts I get the impression that I should just be patient and I'll eventually get my amp?post #835 of 90211/10/13 at 10:54amQuote:
Yeah, Justin is a one man show and he picks his components by hand but rest assure once you'll have it, you'll immediately understand why. I am a bit of a curious fella and opened up the Pico, the only thing I can say is it's as nice inside as it is outside.post #836 of 90211/10/13 at 11:06amQuote:
That's good to hear - thanks for your feedback! I look forward to getting it but I'll be patient ;)post #837 of 90211/23/13 at 7:53am
Still no update on my order - it's been over a month now. Not a good business practice in my opinion. Starting to lose confidence on ever getting something for my money.post #838 of 90211/23/13 at 12:12pm
sorry i have been slow on getting the latest orders out. i broke my collarbone the end of october, had surgery 2 weeks ago, so have been trying to work with 1 arm. i'm going to see if i can still get all the Pico orders built this weekendpost #839 of 90211/23/13 at 12:17pm
- Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Why are the PS1000e so underrated?! 40 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 42 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › IEM´s under 150$ 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . New... 5 minutes ago
- › SoundMagic HP150 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)