Which is better in terms of overall warmth and bass presence? The Pico Slim or this TTVJ Slim?
Related Forum Threads
- Just Ordered the TTVJ Slim Last post on 1/26/12 at 2:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso DB2, does anyone know? Last post on 1/2/12 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AKG K240 looking for amp help Last post on 1/7/11 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help! Ibasso D10 Cobra Static, Horrible Sound Quality Last post on 10/20/10 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- TTVJ Slim gain setting advice Last post on 9/5/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Headphone Impedance
TTVJ Slim?? - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I like this tiny amp so much, but my only worry is the battery issue. I heard that quite a number of users purchase the TTVJ slim without DAC, the battery performs poorly and even failed to switch on the amp. I wonder if there's anyone here has this problem. I live pretty far from US. Though Todd provide a 30-day money back gurantee, the shipping cost is no way from cheap. I just want to know if this problem is popular or only a very minor issue? If it's only a very small portion of users have this problem, i will buy it for sure.
- TTVJ Slim??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › what COMPANY makes the best headphones 2 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 16 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 28 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 49 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige SR80 Headband Headphones - Black 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)