Which is better in terms of overall warmth and bass presence? The Pico Slim or this TTVJ Slim?
Related Forum Threads
- Just Ordered the TTVJ Slim Last post on 1/26/12 at 2:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso DB2, does anyone know? Last post on 1/2/12 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AKG K240 looking for amp help Last post on 1/7/11 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help! Ibasso D10 Cobra Static, Horrible Sound Quality Last post on 10/20/10 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- TTVJ Slim gain setting advice Last post on 9/5/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
- Headphone Impedance
TTVJ Slim?? - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I like this tiny amp so much, but my only worry is the battery issue. I heard that quite a number of users purchase the TTVJ slim without DAC, the battery performs poorly and even failed to switch on the amp. I wonder if there's anyone here has this problem. I live pretty far from US. Though Todd provide a 30-day money back gurantee, the shipping cost is no way from cheap. I just want to know if this problem is popular or only a very minor issue? If it's only a very small portion of users have this problem, i will buy it for sure.
- TTVJ Slim??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › how to open AKG K-420 for Ear Pad replacement ? 16 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 28 seconds ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 2 minutes ago
- › beats pro vs sennheiser momentum 2 minutes ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi. The Community. The History. - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones for Hip Hop? Under $200. 5 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units (... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 6 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe