Which is better in terms of overall warmth and bass presence? The Pico Slim or this TTVJ Slim?
Related Forum Threads
- Just Ordered the TTVJ Slim Last post on 1/26/12 at 2:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso DB2, does anyone know? Last post on 1/2/12 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AKG K240 looking for amp help Last post on 1/7/11 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help! Ibasso D10 Cobra Static, Horrible Sound Quality Last post on 10/20/10 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- TTVJ Slim gain setting advice Last post on 9/5/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
- Headphone Impedance
TTVJ Slim?? - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I like this tiny amp so much, but my only worry is the battery issue. I heard that quite a number of users purchase the TTVJ slim without DAC, the battery performs poorly and even failed to switch on the amp. I wonder if there's anyone here has this problem. I live pretty far from US. Though Todd provide a 30-day money back gurantee, the shipping cost is no way from cheap. I just want to know if this problem is popular or only a very minor issue? If it's only a very small portion of users have this problem, i will buy it for sure.
- TTVJ Slim??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 13 seconds ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 32 seconds ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Music sound opinion: SMSL SA-50 + V-DAC VS Yamaha AV receiver 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2