Which is better in terms of overall warmth and bass presence? The Pico Slim or this TTVJ Slim?
Related Forum Threads
- Just Ordered the TTVJ Slim Last post on 1/26/12 at 2:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ibasso DB2, does anyone know? Last post on 1/2/12 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AKG K240 looking for amp help Last post on 1/7/11 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help! Ibasso D10 Cobra Static, Horrible Sound Quality Last post on 10/20/10 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- TTVJ Slim gain setting advice Last post on 9/5/10 at 12:02am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
- Headphone Impedance
TTVJ Slim?? - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I like this tiny amp so much, but my only worry is the battery issue. I heard that quite a number of users purchase the TTVJ slim without DAC, the battery performs poorly and even failed to switch on the amp. I wonder if there's anyone here has this problem. I live pretty far from US. Though Todd provide a 30-day money back gurantee, the shipping cost is no way from cheap. I just want to know if this problem is popular or only a very minor issue? If it's only a very small portion of users have this problem, i will buy it for sure.
- TTVJ Slim??
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 40 seconds ago
- › alessandro ms2i no clamping force? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Whiplash CIEM cable for JH16 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Speaker placement for a corner desk 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)