Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › R.I.P. Peter Steele (Type O Negative)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

R.I.P. Peter Steele (Type O Negative) - Page 2

post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookygonk View Post
Thats Steele.
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moontan13 View Post
RIP? Rot In Hell is more apt for this misogynistic a**hole.
Wow! Such a big word for a heartless 11 year old!
post #18 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal2Noise View Post
Wow! Such a big word for a heartless 11 year old!
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moontan13 View Post
RIP? Rot In Hell is more apt for this misogynistic a**hole.
Nice. (other comments withheld to comply with Head-fi rules)
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 View Post
Nice. (other comments withheld to comply with Head-fi rules)
Agreed. No need to sink to that level.
post #21 of 22
post #22 of 22
Whoa - Heart failure at 48...That sounds lifestyle-related, the rock & roll style of life
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › R.I.P. Peter Steele (Type O Negative)