Related Forum Threads
- Sleek Audio SA7 Last post on 7/11/13 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700's- one of the most underated IEM's I've ever heard. Last post on 8/31/11 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get? Last post on 2/8/11 at 5:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- sleek audio CT6 vs SA7??? Last post on 12/3/10 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: Today
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
Sleek Audio SA7 and SA6R (update: SlashGear Prototype Preview) - Page 9post #121 of 1573/22/11 at 7:57am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1573/22/11 at 8:26ampost #123 of 1573/22/11 at 9:00ampost #124 of 1575/7/11 at 4:53amThread Starter
Sleek Audio just dropped the whole 'Sleek by 50' wireless headphone project and said "Currently we are working to bring our new, U.S.-made in-ear products to the market".
I hope that means SA7 will finally see the light of day.post #125 of 1575/7/11 at 8:54ampost #126 of 1575/11/11 at 11:50ampost #127 of 1576/12/11 at 4:42ampost #128 of 1576/12/11 at 5:05ampost #129 of 1576/12/11 at 5:11ampost #130 of 1576/12/11 at 7:00amThread Starter
JAYS announced 7 new products on February 2010, only x-JAYS doesn't make it to the market on time (supposed to be end of 2010). SA7 is first revealed on May 2010 issue of Popular Science, and also delayed (supposed to be 'released soon').post #131 of 1576/22/11 at 6:11pmpost #132 of 1578/17/11 at 10:25amQuote:
Is the coupon still available by subscribing updates now?
Can't wait for the SA7 to finally be releasedpost #133 of 1578/17/11 at 6:54pmThread Starter
There is so little (read: none) update from Sleek Audio that I wonder it will ever be released. With the old SA6 being discontinued over a years ago and SA1 constantly out-of-stock, SA pretty much is not in the universal IEM business anymore (that and the cancellation of their headphone line). I like the company and hope they are not in any kind of trouble.post #134 of 15712/28/11 at 4:03pmpost #135 of 15712/28/11 at 6:58pmThread Starter
At this point, I'll say it has became a vapourware much like the elusive x-JAYS. In fact, Sleek Audio seems to turn into a custom IEM maker with no universal IEM in the market anymore.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleek Audio SA7 and SA6R (update: SlashGear Prototype Preview)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
- › Does an Astro Mixamp improve audio technica ad700 headphones with a... 8 seconds ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Best audiophile metal and rock albums 2 minutes ago
- › If you could only keep ONE of your current headphones, which would... 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Klipsch S4i (II), X4i, X7i, X11i 3 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 4 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi