Related Forum Threads
- Sleek Audio SA7 Last post on 7/11/13 at 1:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE 700's- one of the most underated IEM's I've ever heard. Last post on 8/31/11 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Got 100 dollar gift card, what should i get? Last post on 2/8/11 at 5:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- sleek audio CT6 vs SA7??? Last post on 12/3/10 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best neutral IEM for under $150 Last post on 7/30/10 at 4:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Sleek Audio SA7 and SA6R (update: SlashGear Prototype Preview) - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sleek Audio just dropped the whole 'Sleek by 50' wireless headphone project and said "Currently we are working to bring our new, U.S.-made in-ear products to the market".
I hope that means SA7 will finally see the light of day.
JAYS announced 7 new products on February 2010, only x-JAYS doesn't make it to the market on time (supposed to be end of 2010). SA7 is first revealed on May 2010 issue of Popular Science, and also delayed (supposed to be 'released soon').
Is the coupon still available by subscribing updates now?
Can't wait for the SA7 to finally be released
There is so little (read: none) update from Sleek Audio that I wonder it will ever be released. With the old SA6 being discontinued over a years ago and SA1 constantly out-of-stock, SA pretty much is not in the universal IEM business anymore (that and the cancellation of their headphone line). I like the company and hope they are not in any kind of trouble.
At this point, I'll say it has became a vapourware much like the elusive x-JAYS. In fact, Sleek Audio seems to turn into a custom IEM maker with no universal IEM in the market anymore.
- Sleek Audio SA7 and SA6R (update: SlashGear Prototype Preview)
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HM601 8GB player + 32GB memory 6 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 6 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › The Right Time to Move Overseas
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)