Ok! So I ordered a Glite about 2 weeks ago, never heard from Jutsin, got on the forums, got a thread locked (mostly people complaining about his lack of communication), and have been waiting patiently.
Ummm, now this amp is discontinued.............So with no communication from Justin, does that mean that I will be getting a refund? Should I still want to even purchase it if he is building me one? Should I just get him to bump me to a GS-1 and pay the difference?
How can I even find out what my options are? Does anyone have any reliable way to contact him?
EDIT: Since this thread was started, things have gotten better, and Justin is getting very close to sending out the GS-1's.
Edited by intricate28 - 5/28/10 at 9:33pm