i pulled these out of the trash and decided to open them, i found that one speaker was wired in reverse, that is why they sounded rubbish. also meelec tips fit these perfectly.
Related Forum Threads
- Weirdest IEM problem ever - static electricity?? Last post on 3/21/11 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kanen KM 92 Review (Budget woody IEM) Last post on 12/2/12 at 4:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How IEM characteristics are measured? Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
This is an amazing ultra portable amp. I paid 99$ for it and couldn't be happier. Sound This amp has one of the best soundstage i've heard for this price , if not the best. The soundstage can...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kanen KM 92 Impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? What do you mean? I sold mine to my friend for $5 he thinks they're good (well he always used those iPod earbuds before)
And the KM92 IMO have the bass leaning towards the bass, not the beats.
Edited by Tablo - 2/4/11 at 4:00pm
I couldn't get a good enough of a seal even with triple flange tips (like Etymotic). Getting a good seal with IEM's is individual because each person has a unique ears. In a quiet listening environment they sound much better than they supposed to with that price tag so the seal thing shouldn't stand in your way. Maybe they will fit your ears perfectly.
- Kanen KM 92 Impressions
- › PM-1 vs HE-6 ..... 19 seconds ago
- › [Appreciation] Westone UM PRO Series 1 minute ago
- › buy a hifiman arround 500SGD 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP for my PC 4 minutes ago
- › Hi, I'm Skyscraper Sax, A Jazz Saxophonist, And I Need Help... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 5 minutes ago
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Questyle Co.,ltd CMA800 amplifier by project86
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)