i pulled these out of the trash and decided to open them, i found that one speaker was wired in reverse, that is why they sounded rubbish. also meelec tips fit these perfectly.
Related Forum Threads
- Weirdest IEM problem ever - static electricity?? Last post on 3/21/11 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kanen KM 92 Review (Budget woody IEM) Last post on 12/2/12 at 4:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 5/19/15 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kanen KM 92 Impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? What do you mean? I sold mine to my friend for $5 he thinks they're good (well he always used those iPod earbuds before)
And the KM92 IMO have the bass leaning towards the bass, not the beats.
Edited by Tablo - 2/4/11 at 4:00pm
I couldn't get a good enough of a seal even with triple flange tips (like Etymotic). Getting a good seal with IEM's is individual because each person has a unique ears. In a quiet listening environment they sound much better than they supposed to with that price tag so the seal thing shouldn't stand in your way. Maybe they will fit your ears perfectly.
- Kanen KM 92 Impressions
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones... 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics AS/ASG-1 Plus Information and Discussions 5 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3