i pulled these out of the trash and decided to open them, i found that one speaker was wired in reverse, that is why they sounded rubbish. also meelec tips fit these perfectly.
Related Forum Threads
- Weirdest IEM problem ever - static electricity?? Last post on 3/21/11 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kanen KM 92 Review (Budget woody IEM) Last post on 12/2/12 at 4:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation needed for bass oriented iem Last post on Today at 5:11 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Look for a earbud around $50 cad Last post on 12/25/14 at 8:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kanen KM 92 Impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? What do you mean? I sold mine to my friend for $5 he thinks they're good (well he always used those iPod earbuds before)
And the KM92 IMO have the bass leaning towards the bass, not the beats.
Edited by Tablo - 2/4/11 at 4:00pm
I couldn't get a good enough of a seal even with triple flange tips (like Etymotic). Getting a good seal with IEM's is individual because each person has a unique ears. In a quiet listening environment they sound much better than they supposed to with that price tag so the seal thing shouldn't stand in your way. Maybe they will fit your ears perfectly.
- Kanen KM 92 Impressions
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 7 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 13 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 18 seconds ago
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 31 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 34 seconds ago
- › New Millett Hybrid Maxed Amp 36 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Why is my PC's volume so low? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3