i pulled these out of the trash and decided to open them, i found that one speaker was wired in reverse, that is why they sounded rubbish. also meelec tips fit these perfectly.
Related Forum Threads
- Weirdest IEM problem ever - static electricity?? Last post on 3/21/11 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kanen KM 92 Review (Budget woody IEM) Last post on 12/2/12 at 4:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 5/19/15 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kanen KM 92 Impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? What do you mean? I sold mine to my friend for $5 he thinks they're good (well he always used those iPod earbuds before)
And the KM92 IMO have the bass leaning towards the bass, not the beats.
Edited by Tablo - 2/4/11 at 4:00pm
I couldn't get a good enough of a seal even with triple flange tips (like Etymotic). Getting a good seal with IEM's is individual because each person has a unique ears. In a quiet listening environment they sound much better than they supposed to with that price tag so the seal thing shouldn't stand in your way. Maybe they will fit your ears perfectly.
- Kanen KM 92 Impressions
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 43 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 49 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2