i pulled these out of the trash and decided to open them, i found that one speaker was wired in reverse, that is why they sounded rubbish. also meelec tips fit these perfectly.
Related Forum Threads
- Weirdest IEM problem ever - static electricity?? Last post on 3/21/11 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Kanen KM 92 Review (Budget woody IEM) Last post on 12/2/12 at 4:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How IEM characteristics are measured? Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Kanen KM 92 Impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? What do you mean? I sold mine to my friend for $5 he thinks they're good (well he always used those iPod earbuds before)
And the KM92 IMO have the bass leaning towards the bass, not the beats.
Edited by Tablo - 2/4/11 at 4:00pm
I couldn't get a good enough of a seal even with triple flange tips (like Etymotic). Getting a good seal with IEM's is individual because each person has a unique ears. In a quiet listening environment they sound much better than they supposed to with that price tag so the seal thing shouldn't stand in your way. Maybe they will fit your ears perfectly.
- Kanen KM 92 Impressions
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 46 seconds ago
- › best headphone in the world? 47 seconds ago
- › Leckerton UHA-4 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch x10i for sale 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › How is comfort level of JVC HA-S660 Headphones? Do they fit firmly... 5 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)