- 251 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: Tucson. Az.
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG Q460 Mini On Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 3/22/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/22/11
- productSennheiser PX 90 Portable On-Ear Headphone with Powerful Basstagged by System, 3/22/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 3/22/11
- productSony MDR-570LP/GRN Headphones (Green)tagged by System, 3/22/11
- productSony MDR-770LP Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy sony hybrid tips in the UK Last post on 7/26/12 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 200$ closed caps for iPhone usage. Last post on 1/25/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help! getting new headphones budget under 300! Last post on 3/24/12 at 4:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best eartip for Monster Turbine Pro Coppers??? Last post on 1/8/12 at 11:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Folding, open, travel phones, Ultrasone 15-G sound? Last post on 10/4/11 at 6:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Info. on New Sony Portablespost #1 of 43/28/10 at 1:15pmThread StarterI was wondering if anyone out there had any SQ info. on Sony's New Portable Headphones the MDR-570LP and and the MDR-770LP? The MDR-570LP received a good review in headfonia.com and I was just interested in any other opinions on SQ. They both look very interesting to me!! Never have really liked the SQ for Sony's portable phones in the past, but the SQ is suppose to be quite different than recent offerings from Sony. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Happy Listening.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 43/28/10 at 4:06pmThe both are Pre-order on J&R for $49 free shipping and is shown in stock at B&H. I don't think many Head-fier's wanted to pay the import price. There should be some impressions now that it is released in NA.
I would love a headphone the size of the 770 that really performs well. Pipe dream maybe and I really don't expect too much for $50. They could have gone with 40mm drivers on the 770 though. Hopefully they do more than just look good.post #3 of 43/20/11 at 11:56ampost #4 of 43/20/11 at 3:31pm
I bought the 770LP at B&H for $14.95. I mentioned that they look kinda cool. They do in and of themselves just sitting on a table or something. Wearing them, I think they look fairly ugly. Though I feel as if they didn't take into account how they would look when worn, they did design the ear pieces to the shape of the ear and the fit/comfort is great even if the drivers are a bit peanut shaped.
As for the sound, they sound quite good. May benefit from more burn-in but I would rank them second among the latest ultra-portables I've heard. Behind the Q460 and the PX-200-II but slightly ahead of the K430, PX100-II, and the PX90. Q460 is a cut above while the others are quite closely bunched together. The best deal of the bunch by far at the $14.95 price.
Edited by jant71 - 3/20/11 at 3:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Info. on New Sony Portables
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audeze LCD2.2 (Non Fazor) vs. Sennheiser HD650s with Speedballed Crack 10 seconds ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 58 seconds ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 1 minute ago
- › New guy - Sponsor question 1 minute ago
- › Sold: Eddie Current Zana Deux NON SE Version 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 5 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)