Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions - Page 230

post #3436 of 3682

I can clearly tell that your pair is 13s as 16s have 2 dual low drivers stacked together.

 

My pair have 2x dual low with 1 x dual mid placed behind the artwork, 1 x dual high placed next to the low n mid drivers...

 

better clarify with them... couldn't imagine those who RMA a solid colour shell...

 

their business ethics are questionable at times...

 

I have a doubt on my RMA as before i send my 16s back for refit there were no green objects placed at the opening of the driver outlet... can somebody clarify what is the green object placed at the outlet of my low and mid drivers

 

Before

 

 

After

my initials was printed wrongly as well. SC was my Chinese initials while EL is my initials first and last names.


Edited by InfiniteGene - 4/28/13 at 10:33am
post #3437 of 3682
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteGene View Post

I can clearly tell that your pair is 13s as 16s have 2 dual low drivers stacked together.

 

My pair have 2x dual low with 1 x dual mid placed behind the artwork, 1 x dual high placed next to the low n mid drivers...

 

better clarify with them... couldn't imagine those who RMA a solid colour shell...

 

their business ethics are questionable at times...

They are not the only one :).


Edited by lee730 - 4/28/13 at 10:34am
post #3438 of 3682
Quote:
Originally Posted by IA64 View Post

 

 

This is what I have inside my IEM, probably nothing else from what I can see. I can only see 6 drivers or ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

 

can't say for sure...

 

your post made me check mine. and what i found is on some driver placement I need more light on another angle to see them

I got the 4 driver bunch hiding behind another driver so it kinda hard to see them.


Edited by Tamz - 4/28/13 at 11:07am
post #3439 of 3682

Unless I am mistaken isn't that a JH16? You can clearly see the 4 low end drivers and a sideview of the 2 mid range drivers. The 2 tweeters should be the one with the shortest path and much smaller than the other drivers.

post #3440 of 3682

It will be interesting to hear what JH says. IMO and a biased one at that, he'd be lucky if he got 13s out of this but that's just because I think they're the better iteration.

post #3441 of 3682

Is this quiet 13->16 and 16->13 switch thing for real? I have serious doubts JH would mess up that bad..

post #3442 of 3682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamz View Post

 

can't say for sure...

 

your post made me check mine. and what i found is on some driver placement I need more light on another angle to see them

I got the 4 driver bunch hiding behind another driver so it kinda hard to see them.

 

 

I almost x-rayed mine... 

 

Assuming what you're saying is true, what are these 3 duals i see ?  double low duals and 1 midrange ?

post #3443 of 3682

OK some shots : 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All i can see is 2 duals on the faceplate and one dual in the corner. Correct me please if I'm wrong.

post #3444 of 3682

Hmm, that looks right to me.  each unit seems to have 4 drivers or 2 dual drivers; you can break it up into 2 dual drivers and 1 quad bass driver.  But then again, it looks like you may have 10 drivers lol.  Guess im no expert.

post #3445 of 3682
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengsta View Post

Hmm, that looks right to me.  each unit seems to have 4 drivers or 2 dual drivers; you can break it up into 2 dual drivers and 1 quad bass driver.  But then again, it looks like you may have 10 drivers lol.  Guess im no expert.

That's what I saw lol
post #3446 of 3682
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimadz View Post


That's what I saw lol

+1 lol 4 bass+4 mids

post #3447 of 3682

 

 

No ? 

post #3448 of 3682

There are 2 dual bass,2dual mid and 2dual high from what i see in the picture so you have an 12 driver jh16 eek.gif.

post #3449 of 3682

Oh god can we stop trolling ? lol

post #3450 of 3682

Umm im actually serious about what i said. Have you ask jh about the situation?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions