Did you pay for your impressions? If so, they belong to you and should be sent to you if requested.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/25/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/23/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/4/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/7/10
- brandLuxmantagged by System, 7/14/10
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 7/14/10
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline II The Raptor Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline XP-7 Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driving JH 13 vs Driving JH16 with just ipod? Last post on 8/20/10 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio custom IEMs comfort level Last post on 8/9/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Mike from MeElectronics for sending me a sample of the A151 2nd Generation in exchange for my honest opinion. A little more than a year...
JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions - Page 221post #3301 of 37743/15/13 at 5:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3302 of 37743/15/13 at 5:05pmpost #3303 of 37743/17/13 at 7:46pmpost #3304 of 37743/17/13 at 7:50pmpost #3305 of 37743/17/13 at 8:05pm
Impressive right out of the box. The fit was perfect. Good seal and comfortable. I have not heard a pair of the originals Without Freq Phase so I cannot comment on those differences. However, I do have a pair of ACS Custom T1's as well. The JH16's definitely hit harder on the low end, but it is solid and not boomy. Nice soundstage and very clear. I am very pleased with them. It will be interesting to see how they change with more time on them.post #3306 of 37743/17/13 at 8:08pmpost #3307 of 37743/17/13 at 11:21pmpost #3308 of 37743/18/13 at 5:29amQuote:
The only sibilance I have heard was on some really poor recordings. I was enjoying some Steely Dan with them from my Ref system and they sound great! The archer is a line drawing of Robin Hood....post #3309 of 37743/18/13 at 5:30ampost #3310 of 37743/21/13 at 10:27pmpost #3311 of 37743/22/13 at 9:15am
Lately I've been noticing that the 16's just have such an easy time reproducing great sound. I wish I could explain it better. It's as if it's effortless, & the effortlessness is noticeable. The effortlessness leads to such a smooth fluidity. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.post #3312 of 37743/22/13 at 9:19am
is that a new "freqphase" version or older one? I do have older one, but I'm still happy with it.
I'm playing around after market cable, I tried whiplash. Right now i'm waiting on Toxic cable Sp.post #3313 of 37743/22/13 at 9:19ampost #3314 of 37743/22/13 at 9:21ampost #3315 of 37743/22/13 at 10:24am
Does anyone have both PX200 and JH16?
I wonder how much their soundstage differ from each other.
I know this is a unmatched competition. Px200 is a headphone, but JH16 is a CIEM.
But some said JH16 soundstage is much better than Px200.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › "The Lab" 26 seconds ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 31 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 44 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 55 seconds ago
- › New member roll call 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic 'Custom' Street headphone 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2