Did you pay for your impressions? If so, they belong to you and should be sent to you if requested.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/25/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/23/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/4/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/7/10
- brandLuxmantagged by System, 7/14/10
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 7/14/10
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline II The Raptor Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline XP-7 Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driving JH 13 vs Driving JH16 with just ipod? Last post on 8/20/10 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio custom IEMs comfort level Last post on 8/9/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an...
Lately, it seems that I’ve found myself more and more frequently using high power requirement cans on the go. The downside with that is that my phone & likely not even my DAP has enough juice...
My preferred sound signature: A bit bass heavy, forward mids, and neutral treble. Love high detailed and clear sound. *All critical listening is done using a Chord Mojo* In almost every...
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions - Page 221post #3301 of 37863/15/13 at 5:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3302 of 37863/15/13 at 5:05pmpost #3303 of 37863/17/13 at 7:46pmpost #3304 of 37863/17/13 at 7:50pmpost #3305 of 37863/17/13 at 8:05pm
Impressive right out of the box. The fit was perfect. Good seal and comfortable. I have not heard a pair of the originals Without Freq Phase so I cannot comment on those differences. However, I do have a pair of ACS Custom T1's as well. The JH16's definitely hit harder on the low end, but it is solid and not boomy. Nice soundstage and very clear. I am very pleased with them. It will be interesting to see how they change with more time on them.post #3306 of 37863/17/13 at 8:08pmpost #3307 of 37863/17/13 at 11:21pmpost #3308 of 37863/18/13 at 5:29amQuote:
The only sibilance I have heard was on some really poor recordings. I was enjoying some Steely Dan with them from my Ref system and they sound great! The archer is a line drawing of Robin Hood....post #3309 of 37863/18/13 at 5:30ampost #3310 of 37863/21/13 at 10:27pmpost #3311 of 37863/22/13 at 9:15am
Lately I've been noticing that the 16's just have such an easy time reproducing great sound. I wish I could explain it better. It's as if it's effortless, & the effortlessness is noticeable. The effortlessness leads to such a smooth fluidity. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.post #3312 of 37863/22/13 at 9:19am
is that a new "freqphase" version or older one? I do have older one, but I'm still happy with it.
I'm playing around after market cable, I tried whiplash. Right now i'm waiting on Toxic cable Sp.post #3313 of 37863/22/13 at 9:19ampost #3314 of 37863/22/13 at 9:21ampost #3315 of 37863/22/13 at 10:24am
Does anyone have both PX200 and JH16?
I wonder how much their soundstage differ from each other.
I know this is a unmatched competition. Px200 is a headphone, but JH16 is a CIEM.
But some said JH16 soundstage is much better than Px200.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 25 seconds ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 1 minute ago
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 3 minutes ago
- › Atlanta Headphone Meet - Sunday, May 7, 2017 5 minutes ago
- › Having hard time choosing Sony A35, A25 or ZX2 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 7 minutes ago
- › Mytek Brooklyn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line,... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 9 minutes ago
- › Most Comfortable Headphones 9 minutes ago
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear