Did you pay for your impressions? If so, they belong to you and should be sent to you if requested.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/25/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/23/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/4/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/7/10
- brandLuxmantagged by System, 7/14/10
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 7/14/10
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline II The Raptor Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline XP-7 Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driving JH 13 vs Driving JH16 with just ipod? Last post on 8/20/10 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio custom IEMs comfort level Last post on 8/9/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions - Page 221post #3301 of 37563/15/13 at 5:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3302 of 37563/15/13 at 5:05pmpost #3303 of 37563/17/13 at 7:46pmpost #3304 of 37563/17/13 at 7:50pmpost #3305 of 37563/17/13 at 8:05pm
Impressive right out of the box. The fit was perfect. Good seal and comfortable. I have not heard a pair of the originals Without Freq Phase so I cannot comment on those differences. However, I do have a pair of ACS Custom T1's as well. The JH16's definitely hit harder on the low end, but it is solid and not boomy. Nice soundstage and very clear. I am very pleased with them. It will be interesting to see how they change with more time on them.post #3306 of 37563/17/13 at 8:08pmpost #3307 of 37563/17/13 at 11:21pmpost #3308 of 37563/18/13 at 5:29amQuote:
The only sibilance I have heard was on some really poor recordings. I was enjoying some Steely Dan with them from my Ref system and they sound great! The archer is a line drawing of Robin Hood....post #3309 of 37563/18/13 at 5:30ampost #3310 of 37563/21/13 at 10:27pmpost #3311 of 37563/22/13 at 9:15am
Lately I've been noticing that the 16's just have such an easy time reproducing great sound. I wish I could explain it better. It's as if it's effortless, & the effortlessness is noticeable. The effortlessness leads to such a smooth fluidity. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.post #3312 of 37563/22/13 at 9:19am
is that a new "freqphase" version or older one? I do have older one, but I'm still happy with it.
I'm playing around after market cable, I tried whiplash. Right now i'm waiting on Toxic cable Sp.post #3313 of 37563/22/13 at 9:19ampost #3314 of 37563/22/13 at 9:21ampost #3315 of 37563/22/13 at 10:24am
Does anyone have both PX200 and JH16?
I wonder how much their soundstage differ from each other.
I know this is a unmatched competition. Px200 is a headphone, but JH16 is a CIEM.
But some said JH16 soundstage is much better than Px200.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 51 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 1 minute ago
- › La Figaro 339 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2