Did you pay for your impressions? If so, they belong to you and should be sent to you if requested.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/25/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/23/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/4/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/7/10
- brandLuxmantagged by System, 7/14/10
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 7/14/10
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline II The Raptor Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline XP-7 Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driving JH 13 vs Driving JH16 with just ipod? Last post on 8/20/10 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio custom IEMs comfort level Last post on 8/9/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions - Page 221post #3301 of 37003/15/13 at 5:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3302 of 37003/15/13 at 5:05pmpost #3303 of 37003/17/13 at 7:46pmpost #3304 of 37003/17/13 at 7:50pmpost #3305 of 37003/17/13 at 8:05pm
Impressive right out of the box. The fit was perfect. Good seal and comfortable. I have not heard a pair of the originals Without Freq Phase so I cannot comment on those differences. However, I do have a pair of ACS Custom T1's as well. The JH16's definitely hit harder on the low end, but it is solid and not boomy. Nice soundstage and very clear. I am very pleased with them. It will be interesting to see how they change with more time on them.post #3306 of 37003/17/13 at 8:08pmpost #3307 of 37003/17/13 at 11:21pmpost #3308 of 37003/18/13 at 5:29amQuote:
The only sibilance I have heard was on some really poor recordings. I was enjoying some Steely Dan with them from my Ref system and they sound great! The archer is a line drawing of Robin Hood....post #3309 of 37003/18/13 at 5:30ampost #3310 of 37003/21/13 at 10:27pmpost #3311 of 37003/22/13 at 9:15am
Lately I've been noticing that the 16's just have such an easy time reproducing great sound. I wish I could explain it better. It's as if it's effortless, & the effortlessness is noticeable. The effortlessness leads to such a smooth fluidity. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.post #3312 of 37003/22/13 at 9:19am
is that a new "freqphase" version or older one? I do have older one, but I'm still happy with it.
I'm playing around after market cable, I tried whiplash. Right now i'm waiting on Toxic cable Sp.post #3313 of 37003/22/13 at 9:19ampost #3314 of 37003/22/13 at 9:21ampost #3315 of 37003/22/13 at 10:24am
Does anyone have both PX200 and JH16?
I wonder how much their soundstage differ from each other.
I know this is a unmatched competition. Px200 is a headphone, but JH16 is a CIEM.
But some said JH16 soundstage is much better than Px200.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 second ago
- › Music Game IX 10 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 17 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 28 seconds ago
- › OnePlus One 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › IEM under $70 reccomendation 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 2 minutes ago
- › Shunyata Research Zitron Anaconda 20 Amp Power Cable 1.75M 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)