Did you pay for your impressions? If so, they belong to you and should be sent to you if requested.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/25/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/23/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 3/4/11
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/7/10
- brandLuxmantagged by System, 7/14/10
- productLuxman P-1utagged by System, 7/14/10
- brandRay Samuelstagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline II The Raptor Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
- productRay Samuels Emmeline XP-7 Headphone Amptagged by System, 7/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driving JH 13 vs Driving JH16 with just ipod? Last post on 8/20/10 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing between JH11, JH13, JH16 Last post on 8/21/10 at 11:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio custom IEMs comfort level Last post on 8/9/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions - Page 221post #3301 of 37843/15/13 at 5:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3302 of 37843/15/13 at 5:05pmpost #3303 of 37843/17/13 at 7:46pmpost #3304 of 37843/17/13 at 7:50pmpost #3305 of 37843/17/13 at 8:05pm
Impressive right out of the box. The fit was perfect. Good seal and comfortable. I have not heard a pair of the originals Without Freq Phase so I cannot comment on those differences. However, I do have a pair of ACS Custom T1's as well. The JH16's definitely hit harder on the low end, but it is solid and not boomy. Nice soundstage and very clear. I am very pleased with them. It will be interesting to see how they change with more time on them.post #3306 of 37843/17/13 at 8:08pmpost #3307 of 37843/17/13 at 11:21pmpost #3308 of 37843/18/13 at 5:29amQuote:
The only sibilance I have heard was on some really poor recordings. I was enjoying some Steely Dan with them from my Ref system and they sound great! The archer is a line drawing of Robin Hood....post #3309 of 37843/18/13 at 5:30ampost #3310 of 37843/21/13 at 10:27pmpost #3311 of 37843/22/13 at 9:15am
Lately I've been noticing that the 16's just have such an easy time reproducing great sound. I wish I could explain it better. It's as if it's effortless, & the effortlessness is noticeable. The effortlessness leads to such a smooth fluidity. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.post #3312 of 37843/22/13 at 9:19am
is that a new "freqphase" version or older one? I do have older one, but I'm still happy with it.
I'm playing around after market cable, I tried whiplash. Right now i'm waiting on Toxic cable Sp.post #3313 of 37843/22/13 at 9:19ampost #3314 of 37843/22/13 at 9:21ampost #3315 of 37843/22/13 at 10:24am
Does anyone have both PX200 and JH16?
I wonder how much their soundstage differ from each other.
I know this is a unmatched competition. Px200 is a headphone, but JH16 is a CIEM.
But some said JH16 soundstage is much better than Px200.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH16 Pro First Impressions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Momentum M2 way to bright, any recommendation? 1 minute ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Please help me choose an amp (or amp/dac) for my Beyerdynamic DT... 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Philips Fidelio L1 headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MW60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › is this really a problem with blind tests? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...