Don't be a Homer, save your old chassis I've been around audio as a hobby for a long time. I know the RE7/RE1 will be worth many times its selling price in a few years. Its an exceptional DAC worth many times its price, I'm sure Audgio-Gd lost money selling these in order to get a name reputation.
1) To add remote control support for changing inputs
2) To add a second and possibly third ACSS output, so I could use it for a speaker amp.
3) To add another XLR output with passive I/V conversion, sans 0db buffer.
4) To add an I2S input, if possible
5) To add a word clock output, if possible.
6) To replace all the power wire with better quality wire (since Kingwa only replaced the signal wire and didn't want to do the power wire as he felt the larger wire could snap the PCB in shipping)
7) To make it look nicer and match the custom Beta22 chassis.
However, by the time I would actually get around to doing this (and save up the money for it), he will probably have a new top-of-the-line DAC.