I wish I had a soldering iron Stavros. Might need to somehow use the electric stove. I will probably just leave it as it until I get hold of a iron. In the mean time just got another pair of Fivre 6sn7 to play with. I'm starting to like this tube more and more. Stavros do you know if the Sicte and Fivre are the same?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips 408A tube the same as Sylvania 408A? Last post on 4/7/11 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Today is my long overdue review of the Cayin i5. I had trouble getting this review complete due to a holiday emergency and a slow recovery however, better late than never. *disclaimer* I've...
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
6SN7 Tube Addicts - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3467 of 60054/29/13 at 12:30amThread Starter
Hi George, I don't recommend using a stove but a soldering iron when you get the chance.
The Sicte are not the same as the FIVRE, and are worth a try.
Which Fivre did you get?post #3468 of 60054/29/13 at 5:48ampost #3469 of 60054/29/13 at 7:05amThread Starterpost #3470 of 60054/29/13 at 10:41ampost #3471 of 60054/29/13 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #3472 of 60054/29/13 at 10:53ampost #3473 of 60054/29/13 at 11:44ampost #3474 of 60054/29/13 at 12:38pmThread Starterpost #3475 of 60054/29/13 at 1:07pmpost #3476 of 60054/29/13 at 1:10pmpost #3477 of 60054/29/13 at 1:27pmThread Starterpost #3478 of 60054/29/13 at 5:23pmsetamp, check ebay, theres a guy from Italy selling fivre 6sn7. give him an offer he can't refuse. The price for the tubes are reasonable but shipping is killer. prepare to drop out 110 to 125 with shipping to the states. Definitely not cheap.post #3479 of 60054/29/13 at 5:42pmReturn Home
- 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Currently, there are 3547 Active Users (775 Members and 2772 Guests)
- › I need to remove audio from video files without losing quality 1 minute ago
- › Apogee Duet DAC ROCKS! 1 minute ago
- › New hybrid amp by Little Dot, I+ 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM Budget~50$ 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Singularity 19 4 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Aluminum Version *Brand New in Box* 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Massdrop/Fostex TH-X00 Owners' Impressions and... 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear