I wish I had a soldering iron Stavros. Might need to somehow use the electric stove. I will probably just leave it as it until I get hold of a iron. In the mean time just got another pair of Fivre 6sn7 to play with. I'm starting to like this tube more and more. Stavros do you know if the Sicte and Fivre are the same?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips 408A tube the same as Sylvania 408A? Last post on 4/7/11 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
- Headphone Impedance
6SN7 Tube Addicts - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #3467 of 5297
4/29/13 at 12:30am
Hi George, I don't recommend using a stove but a soldering iron when you get the chance.
The Sicte are not the same as the FIVRE, and are worth a try.
Which Fivre did you get?
post #3468 of 5297
4/29/13 at 5:48am
post #3469 of 5297
4/29/13 at 7:05am
post #3470 of 5297
4/29/13 at 10:41am
post #3471 of 5297
4/29/13 at 10:51am
post #3472 of 5297
4/29/13 at 10:53am
post #3473 of 5297
4/29/13 at 11:44am
post #3474 of 5297
4/29/13 at 12:38pm
post #3475 of 5297
4/29/13 at 1:07pm
post #3476 of 5297
4/29/13 at 1:10pm
post #3477 of 5297
4/29/13 at 1:27pm
post #3478 of 5297
4/29/13 at 5:23pm
setamp, check ebay, theres a guy from Italy selling fivre 6sn7. give him an offer he can't refuse. The price for the tubes are reasonable but shipping is killer. prepare to drop out 110 to 125 with shipping to the states. Definitely not cheap.
post #3479 of 5297
4/29/13 at 5:42pm
- 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3015 Active Users (536 Members and 2479 Guests)
- › The Ghost in the MP3 4 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 2 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones For Me At Around £250? 3 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 5 minutes ago
- › DAC improvement? 5 minutes ago
- › Great news for rooted android users--Viper4Android 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 6 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3