I wish I had a soldering iron Stavros. Might need to somehow use the electric stove. I will probably just leave it as it until I get hold of a iron. In the mean time just got another pair of Fivre 6sn7 to play with. I'm starting to like this tube more and more. Stavros do you know if the Sicte and Fivre are the same?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips 408A tube the same as Sylvania 408A? Last post on 4/7/11 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
- Headphone Impedance
6SN7 Tube Addicts - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #3467 of 4791
4/29/13 at 12:30am
Hi George, I don't recommend using a stove but a soldering iron when you get the chance.
The Sicte are not the same as the FIVRE, and are worth a try.
Which Fivre did you get?
post #3468 of 4791
4/29/13 at 5:48am
post #3469 of 4791
4/29/13 at 7:05am
post #3470 of 4791
4/29/13 at 10:41am
post #3471 of 4791
4/29/13 at 10:51am
post #3472 of 4791
4/29/13 at 10:53am
post #3473 of 4791
4/29/13 at 11:44am
post #3474 of 4791
4/29/13 at 12:38pm
post #3475 of 4791
4/29/13 at 1:07pm
post #3476 of 4791
4/29/13 at 1:10pm
post #3477 of 4791
4/29/13 at 1:27pm
post #3478 of 4791
4/29/13 at 5:23pm
setamp, check ebay, theres a guy from Italy selling fivre 6sn7. give him an offer he can't refuse. The price for the tubes are reasonable but shipping is killer. prepare to drop out 110 to 125 with shipping to the states. Definitely not cheap.
post #3479 of 4791
4/29/13 at 5:42pm
- 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3501 Active Users (690 Members and 2811 Guests)
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 4 minutes ago
- › need amp for HD650 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2