I wish I had a soldering iron Stavros. Might need to somehow use the electric stove. I will probably just leave it as it until I get hold of a iron. In the mean time just got another pair of Fivre 6sn7 to play with. I'm starting to like this tube more and more. Stavros do you know if the Sicte and Fivre are the same?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips 408A tube the same as Sylvania 408A? Last post on 4/7/11 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 6/18/15 at 8:36am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
- Headphone Impedance
6SN7 Tube Addicts - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #3467 of 5153
4/29/13 at 12:30am
Hi George, I don't recommend using a stove but a soldering iron when you get the chance.
The Sicte are not the same as the FIVRE, and are worth a try.
Which Fivre did you get?
post #3468 of 5153
4/29/13 at 5:48am
post #3469 of 5153
4/29/13 at 7:05am
post #3470 of 5153
4/29/13 at 10:41am
post #3471 of 5153
4/29/13 at 10:51am
post #3472 of 5153
4/29/13 at 10:53am
post #3473 of 5153
4/29/13 at 11:44am
post #3474 of 5153
4/29/13 at 12:38pm
post #3475 of 5153
4/29/13 at 1:07pm
post #3476 of 5153
4/29/13 at 1:10pm
post #3477 of 5153
4/29/13 at 1:27pm
post #3478 of 5153
4/29/13 at 5:23pm
setamp, check ebay, theres a guy from Italy selling fivre 6sn7. give him an offer he can't refuse. The price for the tubes are reasonable but shipping is killer. prepare to drop out 110 to 125 with shipping to the states. Definitely not cheap.
post #3479 of 5153
4/29/13 at 5:42pm
- 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2476 Active Users (428 Members and 2048 Guests)
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony HAP-Z1ES. New High-Res Streamer/Music Server from Sony 3 minutes ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What if the audio critic is completely right? What would you own? 8 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 11 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 11 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)