I wish I had a soldering iron Stavros. Might need to somehow use the electric stove. I will probably just leave it as it until I get hold of a iron. In the mean time just got another pair of Fivre 6sn7 to play with. I'm starting to like this tube more and more. Stavros do you know if the Sicte and Fivre are the same?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips 408A tube the same as Sylvania 408A? Last post on 4/7/11 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question Last post on 2/26/15 at 2:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Headphone Impedance
6SN7 Tube Addicts - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #3467 of 5363
4/29/13 at 12:30am
Hi George, I don't recommend using a stove but a soldering iron when you get the chance.
The Sicte are not the same as the FIVRE, and are worth a try.
Which Fivre did you get?
post #3468 of 5363
4/29/13 at 5:48am
post #3469 of 5363
4/29/13 at 7:05am
post #3470 of 5363
4/29/13 at 10:41am
post #3471 of 5363
4/29/13 at 10:51am
post #3472 of 5363
4/29/13 at 10:53am
post #3473 of 5363
4/29/13 at 11:44am
post #3474 of 5363
4/29/13 at 12:38pm
post #3475 of 5363
4/29/13 at 1:07pm
post #3476 of 5363
4/29/13 at 1:10pm
post #3477 of 5363
4/29/13 at 1:27pm
post #3478 of 5363
4/29/13 at 5:23pm
setamp, check ebay, theres a guy from Italy selling fivre 6sn7. give him an offer he can't refuse. The price for the tubes are reasonable but shipping is killer. prepare to drop out 110 to 125 with shipping to the states. Definitely not cheap.
post #3479 of 5363
4/29/13 at 5:42pm
- 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2666 Active Users (435 Members and 2231 Guests)
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2