- 21,433 Posts. Joined 4/2005
- Location: Chicagoland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips 408A tube the same as Sylvania 408A? Last post on 4/7/11 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question Last post on 6/4/10 at 4:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
- Headphone Impedance
6SN7 Tube Addicts - Page 209
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thanks Rob, I only have the three types, so here is the new list:
Tung-Sol 6SU7GTY update.
They come in four flavours:
Black Glass Round Plates, parallelogram mica.
Black Glass Round Plates, round mica.
Clear Glass Black Flat Plates, triple mica.
Clear Glass Grey Flat Plates, triple mica.
Rob, are those 6188s?
OT here but just want to ask if anybody have a lead for a pair of type 26/UX226 tubes? Preferrably "globe" type.
I posted this here as I figure that enthusiast who collects 6SN7 tubes might know some leads for buying the type of tube I am inquiring.
Would these be Bad Boys?
The seller claims they are a matched pair but the plates look slightly different and the date Dec 1959 seems way after the 1952-53 Bad Boy period. They look like 3 hole black plates with copper rods though.
The left looks like a Sylvania and the right like a Hytron.
It could be old stock rebranded in 1959, the left one does look like a genuine Bad Boy.
BTW the seller is good, and gives a 14 day money back option.
He tends to call most his Sylvanias Bad Boys, even if they are not.
Thank you very much!
- 6SN7 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › What's the best sounding headphone for around 100 dollars? 36 seconds ago
- › Confused about power output 51 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › upgrade from ATH-M50/listen to rap mostly/under $300 1 minute ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 1 minute ago
- › Westone W4R for sale 2 minutes ago
- › New Headphones Recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)