Hi Joker, have you reviewed the RE-400 yet? Went to Head direct to buy a RE-272 and found they have stopped production. They refered me to the Re-400. It is available at $99, half the price of the discounted RE-272 still available at Amazon!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
Website: LINK Product page: LINK Price: $50 + Shipping The package… The cable arrives in a small cardboard box and just the cable well wrapped inside. Nothing...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 621
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9302 of 168361/8/13 at 10:18pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by bojuju
Is there a queue in which IEMs are reviewed? I would really love if someone can review the Klipsch Image X7 / X7i. I bought a pair for $99 (retails $150+ normally?) here in Canada. It was the lowest price anywhere I could find.
They sound great but I would love to see where they stand compared to other IEMs.
My personal queue is on the front page of this thread, below the table. I need to update it, actually.
I have no plans to try the X7 at this time.Quote:
Yes I've heard the same from someone who tried to buy an RE262. Unfortunately I haven't heard any of the new HiFiMan releases yet.post #9303 of 168361/9/13 at 12:03amQuote:Originally Posted by JK1
Joker, how about reviewing the Panasonic RP-HJE355 IEM? I was just comparing it again to the JVC HA-FX40. Both are around $20. Imo the RP-HJE355 has a much better midrange, and more natural sound overall. The RP-HJE355 seems to be ignored by many, however imo it is an even better value than the JVC HA-FX40.
the only complain is , the speed .post #9304 of 168361/9/13 at 4:57pmpost #9305 of 168361/9/13 at 5:24pmpost #9306 of 168361/9/13 at 9:20pm
Thank you so much for taking the time to make this!
Do you have plans for the Sennheiser IE 800 and IE 80, FitEar ToGo! 111 and universals from Heir Audio? Oh, and what about customs from JH Audio, Ultimate Ears, Westone, and Heir Audio?
Sorry if I'm asking too much (^^). I greatly appreciate your work!
Edited by speller26 - 1/9/13 at 9:25pmpost #9307 of 168361/9/13 at 10:03pmThread StarterQuote:
I believe this has been asked before. The PFE 232 has similar resolution and detail but the K3003 is perhaps a little more transparent in the midrange. The K3003 also has better soundstage depth and layering and is more airy and open-sounding. It also has more even treble with slightly better extension and is slightly less prone to harshness/sibilance.Quote:
Not at this timeQuote:
Likely, except for UE.post #9308 of 168361/10/13 at 8:10amQuote:Originally Posted by ljokerl
I believe this has been asked before. The PFE 232 has similar resolution and detail but the K3003 is perhaps a little more transparent in the midrange. The K3003 also has better soundstage depth and layering and is more airy and open-sounding. It also has more even treble with slightly better extension and is slightly less prone to harshness/sibilance.
So basically not that much difference? and definitely not much difference from a portable device like ipod?
Although my tracks are mostly 320 kbps aac and some 320 kbps mp3post #9309 of 168361/10/13 at 6:04pmThread StarterQuote:
I didn't say that. I think the difference is very noticeable, just maybe not worth $700 for the average listener.post #9310 of 168361/10/13 at 6:30pm
Do you know any IEM with a sound signature similar to the TF10, but cleaner, clearer, more detailed, better imaging, better soundstage, and less veiled? Thanks!
Edited by RobotsEatCookie - 1/10/13 at 8:47pmpost #9311 of 168361/10/13 at 7:02pmpost #9312 of 168361/10/13 at 10:47pmpost #9313 of 168361/11/13 at 12:37amThread StarterQuote:
If by similar you mean somewhat v-shaped, the FX700 is a good choice. The PFE232 is another option.Quote:
The Xcited is a very laid-back/distant earphone. The SHE3580 is not - it's pretty average in that regard. It also has quite a bit more bass for a warmer tone. So, no similarities to the Xcited.post #9314 of 168361/11/13 at 8:11ampost #9315 of 168361/11/13 at 10:24amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 3 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 27 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 39 seconds ago
- › AKG K240DF quick first impressions... Now with pics! 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Wyrd 2 for sale 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo vs. OPPO HA-2SE Comparison Review 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing NightOwl Carbon & NightHawk Carbon. Next Generation... 2 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear