Very nice review on the GR06!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 444post #6646 of 168364/20/12 at 12:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6647 of 168364/20/12 at 1:31am
VSonic certainly is on a run lately...
Very good SQ for the asking price, coupled with comfortable and sturdy design... really really impressed....
I see you've recieved an EPH-100... how are your first impressions with them?Quote:
Yes, too bad I didn't get them before the price went up...
Edited by Xinn3r - 4/20/12 at 3:47ampost #6648 of 168364/20/12 at 3:04ampost #6649 of 168364/20/12 at 3:55amGR06 still 30 quid in UK, wish I had a use to justify buying! Nice reviews anyway!post #6650 of 168364/20/12 at 4:22amQuote:
If you mean from frogbeats they are out of stock anyway!post #6651 of 168364/20/12 at 4:23ampost #6652 of 168364/20/12 at 4:29amQuote:
Where did you find them at that price? The only place I know where they're being sold in the UK is at Frogbeats, but they're out of stock...post #6653 of 168364/20/12 at 4:54amYeh sorry for confusion I was talking about frogbeats but they should be in stock soon and also there's a pair for £30 on for sale forum I noticed and was referring too!post #6654 of 168364/20/12 at 5:14ampost #6655 of 168364/20/12 at 5:34amQuote:
He'll quickly have to add another reviewpost #6656 of 168364/20/12 at 5:34am
That's been the case even before #100. From that old postQuote:
p.s. Joker, count your list again. Tell me what number you get to.
Lol. You can add up the numbers in the individual categories much quicker. It should come out to 99 but I counted the ViSang R03 and Brainwavz M2 as different earphones when I added them since they were released and added to the thread at different times.post #6657 of 168364/20/12 at 5:39ampost #6658 of 168364/20/12 at 6:39ampost #6659 of 168364/20/12 at 6:44amQuote:
(sorry , couldnt help it...)post #6660 of 168364/20/12 at 8:14amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by NuckinFutz
Great gr06 review Joker! Really spot on. I'm now the proud owner of a gr07 as well the gr06 are quite mid-centric in comparison which gives them a more intimate presentation and the gr07 extends better at both ends. The best way I can describe the difference is if you took a piece of string and shaped it like the gr06 FR graph with a hump in the middle....if you then pulled the string at both ends that's pretty much the gr07.
Also, despite the higher impedance, the gr07 aren't harder to drive.
Thanks! The string analogy sounds about right.Quote:
Punchy bass, upfront mids, pretty smooth treble. Very similar in performance to the Monster MD Tributes but balanced differently.Quote:
No, not really - that happens to be one of the strengths of the W1.Quote:
Not as good.Quote:
ViSang R03/Brainwavz M2. I counted them as separate IEMs at first for several reasons but over time the ViSang version has been slowly changed to match the Brainwavz one.Quote:Originally Posted by esanthosh
That's been the case even before #100. From that old post
It's amazing that you a. remember and b. were able to find that link. I was just dreading having to go looking for that postReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The best best over ear sound isolating comfortable headphones! 3 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 30 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Spirit Labs MMXVI Series (Grado mods) : Rock your Ears! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear