Very nice review on the GR06!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 444post #6646 of 168384/20/12 at 12:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6647 of 168384/20/12 at 1:31am
VSonic certainly is on a run lately...
Very good SQ for the asking price, coupled with comfortable and sturdy design... really really impressed....
I see you've recieved an EPH-100... how are your first impressions with them?Quote:
Yes, too bad I didn't get them before the price went up...
Edited by Xinn3r - 4/20/12 at 3:47ampost #6648 of 168384/20/12 at 3:04ampost #6649 of 168384/20/12 at 3:55amGR06 still 30 quid in UK, wish I had a use to justify buying! Nice reviews anyway!post #6650 of 168384/20/12 at 4:22amQuote:
If you mean from frogbeats they are out of stock anyway!post #6651 of 168384/20/12 at 4:23ampost #6652 of 168384/20/12 at 4:29amQuote:
Where did you find them at that price? The only place I know where they're being sold in the UK is at Frogbeats, but they're out of stock...post #6653 of 168384/20/12 at 4:54amYeh sorry for confusion I was talking about frogbeats but they should be in stock soon and also there's a pair for £30 on for sale forum I noticed and was referring too!post #6654 of 168384/20/12 at 5:14ampost #6655 of 168384/20/12 at 5:34amQuote:
He'll quickly have to add another reviewpost #6656 of 168384/20/12 at 5:34am
That's been the case even before #100. From that old postQuote:
p.s. Joker, count your list again. Tell me what number you get to.
Lol. You can add up the numbers in the individual categories much quicker. It should come out to 99 but I counted the ViSang R03 and Brainwavz M2 as different earphones when I added them since they were released and added to the thread at different times.post #6657 of 168384/20/12 at 5:39ampost #6658 of 168384/20/12 at 6:39ampost #6659 of 168384/20/12 at 6:44amQuote:
(sorry , couldnt help it...)post #6660 of 168384/20/12 at 8:14amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by NuckinFutz
Great gr06 review Joker! Really spot on. I'm now the proud owner of a gr07 as well the gr06 are quite mid-centric in comparison which gives them a more intimate presentation and the gr07 extends better at both ends. The best way I can describe the difference is if you took a piece of string and shaped it like the gr06 FR graph with a hump in the middle....if you then pulled the string at both ends that's pretty much the gr07.
Also, despite the higher impedance, the gr07 aren't harder to drive.
Thanks! The string analogy sounds about right.Quote:
Punchy bass, upfront mids, pretty smooth treble. Very similar in performance to the Monster MD Tributes but balanced differently.Quote:
No, not really - that happens to be one of the strengths of the W1.Quote:
Not as good.Quote:
ViSang R03/Brainwavz M2. I counted them as separate IEMs at first for several reasons but over time the ViSang version has been slowly changed to match the Brainwavz one.Quote:Originally Posted by esanthosh
That's been the case even before #100. From that old post
It's amazing that you a. remember and b. were able to find that link. I was just dreading having to go looking for that postReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Best Headphones for Movies? 22 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 43 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 54 seconds ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Guerrilla Audio copper cables, Eichmann Bullet connectors 3 minutes ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 3 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX impression thread!!! 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear