Very nice review on the GR06!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 444post #6646 of 168484/20/12 at 12:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6647 of 168484/20/12 at 1:31am
VSonic certainly is on a run lately...
Very good SQ for the asking price, coupled with comfortable and sturdy design... really really impressed....
I see you've recieved an EPH-100... how are your first impressions with them?Quote:
Yes, too bad I didn't get them before the price went up...
Edited by Xinn3r - 4/20/12 at 3:47ampost #6648 of 168484/20/12 at 3:04ampost #6649 of 168484/20/12 at 3:55amGR06 still 30 quid in UK, wish I had a use to justify buying! Nice reviews anyway!post #6650 of 168484/20/12 at 4:22amQuote:
If you mean from frogbeats they are out of stock anyway!post #6651 of 168484/20/12 at 4:23ampost #6652 of 168484/20/12 at 4:29amQuote:
Where did you find them at that price? The only place I know where they're being sold in the UK is at Frogbeats, but they're out of stock...post #6653 of 168484/20/12 at 4:54amYeh sorry for confusion I was talking about frogbeats but they should be in stock soon and also there's a pair for £30 on for sale forum I noticed and was referring too!post #6654 of 168484/20/12 at 5:14ampost #6655 of 168484/20/12 at 5:34amQuote:
He'll quickly have to add another reviewpost #6656 of 168484/20/12 at 5:34am
That's been the case even before #100. From that old postQuote:
p.s. Joker, count your list again. Tell me what number you get to.
Lol. You can add up the numbers in the individual categories much quicker. It should come out to 99 but I counted the ViSang R03 and Brainwavz M2 as different earphones when I added them since they were released and added to the thread at different times.post #6657 of 168484/20/12 at 5:39ampost #6658 of 168484/20/12 at 6:39ampost #6659 of 168484/20/12 at 6:44amQuote:
(sorry , couldnt help it...)post #6660 of 168484/20/12 at 8:14amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by NuckinFutz
Great gr06 review Joker! Really spot on. I'm now the proud owner of a gr07 as well the gr06 are quite mid-centric in comparison which gives them a more intimate presentation and the gr07 extends better at both ends. The best way I can describe the difference is if you took a piece of string and shaped it like the gr06 FR graph with a hump in the middle....if you then pulled the string at both ends that's pretty much the gr07.
Also, despite the higher impedance, the gr07 aren't harder to drive.
Thanks! The string analogy sounds about right.Quote:
Punchy bass, upfront mids, pretty smooth treble. Very similar in performance to the Monster MD Tributes but balanced differently.Quote:
No, not really - that happens to be one of the strengths of the W1.Quote:
Not as good.Quote:
ViSang R03/Brainwavz M2. I counted them as separate IEMs at first for several reasons but over time the ViSang version has been slowly changed to match the Brainwavz one.Quote:Originally Posted by esanthosh
That's been the case even before #100. From that old post
It's amazing that you a. remember and b. were able to find that link. I was just dreading having to go looking for that postReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 seconds ago
- › SE530/535 Acoustic Filter Mod: More SQ improvement than cables?... 56 seconds ago
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-5 & HRM-6 57 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Objective 2 (and O2+ODAC) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear