or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 359

post #5371 of 16803
Thread Starter 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercrew View Post

Thank you joker smily_headphones1.gif do you happen to know anyone that owns an Brainwavz by any chance? Probably not cause you've been over hundreds of IEM's but if you do please let me know.


I don't but I'm sure someone in one of the M4 review threads will be happy to answer your questions.

post #5372 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


 



I don't but I'm sure someone in one of the M4 review threads will be happy to answer your questions.

I've went to the mp3nation forum where they sell the brainwavz and was able to find out that the diameter of the nozzle is 5mm, I'm guessing this is perfect for the m11+ earbuds?

Thanks again
post #5373 of 16803
Thread Starter 

Happy 2012, everyone! Thank you all for the support - this thread wouldn't be possible without all of the positive feedback, discussion, and suggestions. All the best to you and yours!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercrew View Post


I've went to the mp3nation forum where they sell the brainwavz and was able to find out that the diameter of the nozzle is 5mm, I'm guessing this is perfect for the m11+ earbuds?
Thanks again


Yes, that should work fine

 

post #5374 of 16803

Thank you Joker!!! I honestly think that your thread is one of the most impressive and noteworthy individual/collective effort on the internet, hands down a testimony of the awesomeness of forums across the world wide web. For this, I salute you!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

Happy 2012, everyone! Thank you all for the support - this thread wouldn't be possible without all of the positive feedback, discussion, and suggestions. All the best to you and yours!

 


Yes, that should work fine

 



 

post #5375 of 16803

Hi fellow ljokerl :)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

Happy 2012, everyone! Thank you all for the support - this thread wouldn't be possible without all of the positive feedback, discussion, and suggestions. All the best to you and yours!

 


Yes, that should work fine

 


With all due respect to commenters, suggesters and all people who encouraged you to keep adding models (and I think I'm amongst them), this thread wouldn't be possible without your altruist effort. Of course, encouragement is important, but it's you who do the testing, you write the reviews, etc. I know first hand how hard is to write a review, it takes time, critical listening where you are not enjoying music but trying to pick thinks and taking notes, and (given the size of your review list) a good bunch of money.

 

So, thank YOU a WHOLE LOT for what you've given us here. I don't know how many times I've recommended an IEM to a friend using your reviews as reference.

 

I also want to thank all fellow members who contributed to this thread making comments, suggestions, etc. It's threads like this the ones that make me feel the sense of community in these forums and that feels great.

 

You're a great guy, ljokerl! Happy new year and I'm eager to read your new reviews in this new 2012!

 

And thanks dt880smile.png

post #5376 of 16803

If |joker| had a nickel for every time someone has recommended his thread, he'd own as many customs IEM's as the average joe around here. wink.gif See what I did there? That's right, because even at 7:35AM in the morning, I'm just that good. biggrin.gif

post #5377 of 16803

Hello there everyone, it's been some time since I've chimed in to talk about the GR07

 

The sound has slightly improved mostly all-round since then, but I've concluded that, at least with the nano, it simply sounds too bass-light. I've compared it with what's left of my ADDIEM (the left drivers burned out or something) in a rather amusing way and didn't notice differences in bass quantity. Again, quality is something else entirely, the GR07 wins here.

 

 

So, craving for more bass (for some artitsts/recordings) and an overall more "authoritative" driving, with more breathing room etecetera, I've just ordered a ZO2, and will order a LOD cable as soon as i finish this post.

 

 

Will inform you of my impressions when I get it.

post #5378 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskymac View Post

Hello there everyone, it's been some time since I've chimed in to talk about the GR07

 

The sound has slightly improved mostly all-round since then, but I've concluded that, at least with the nano, it simply sounds too bass-light. I've compared it with what's left of my ADDIEM (the left drivers burned out or something) in a rather amusing way and didn't notice differences in bass quantity. Again, quality is something else entirely, the GR07 wins here.

 

 

So, craving for more bass (for some artitsts/recordings) and an overall more "authoritative" driving, with more breathing room etecetera, I've just ordered a ZO2, and will order a LOD cable as soon as i finish this post.

 

 

Will inform you of my impressions when I get it.


Looking Forward to your Comments with the ZO2/R07/Nano.  I had a Nano 4th with the GR07's and I will agree with you on this. Playing the Nano Flat Vs MY Sony Flat, was like night and day. However, I did sell my Nano's before the R07 was fully Burned in

 

post #5379 of 16803

Hi joker,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for reviews!

 

 I hope it's clear for everybody that all ado is about MUSIC!!!

$15 or $1500 phones ,  it's all the same - just feel all right and be happy!!

Dear joker,  do you have any summary about your influence on the IEM market?

THANKS GOD YOU HAVE AN INFLUENCE!

 

Please do not missunderstand  me  - now I'm listening  Bossa Nova on some ViSangs thanks to you...

... and , I'm sure there are hundreds of  other EARS using headphones recomanded by you to 

listen their favorite MUSIC....

Long live R'n'R !

Regards Csaba !

post #5380 of 16803


So pathetic, but truth ! redface.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post

Hi joker,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for reviews!

 

 I hope it's clear for everybody that all ado is about MUSIC!!!

$15 or $1500 phones ,  it's all the same - just feel all right and be happy!!

Dear joker,  do you have any summary about your influence on the IEM market?

THANKS GOD YOU HAVE AN INFLUENCE!

 

Please do not missunderstand  me  - now I'm listening  Bossa Nova on some ViSangs thanks to you...

... and , I'm sure there are hundreds of  other EARS using headphones recomanded by you to 

listen their favorite MUSIC....

Long live R'n'R !

Regards Csaba !



 

post #5381 of 16803
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooptroopRocker View Post

Thank you Joker!!! I honestly think that your thread is one of the most impressive and noteworthy individual/collective effort on the internet, hands down a testimony of the awesomeness of forums across the world wide web. For this, I salute you!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DervishD View Post

With all due respect to commenters, suggesters and all people who encouraged you to keep adding models (and I think I'm amongst them), this thread wouldn't be possible without your altruist effort. Of course, encouragement is important, but it's you who do the testing, you write the reviews, etc. I know first hand how hard is to write a review, it takes time, critical listening where you are not enjoying music but trying to pick thinks and taking notes, and (given the size of your review list) a good bunch of money.

 

So, thank YOU a WHOLE LOT for what you've given us here. I don't know how many times I've recommended an IEM to a friend using your reviews as reference.

 

I also want to thank all fellow members who contributed to this thread making comments, suggestions, etc. It's threads like this the ones that make me feel the sense of community in these forums and that feels great.


Cheers, much appreciated

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by i2ehan View Post

If |joker| had a nickel for every time someone has recommended his thread, he'd own as many customs IEM's as the average joe around here. wink.gif See what I did there? That's right, because even at 7:35AM in the morning, I'm just that good. biggrin.gif


Yep, still got it when most people are just entering their first rem cycle on new year's day wink.gif.

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post

 

 I hope it's clear for everybody that all ado is about MUSIC!!!

$15 or $1500 phones ,  it's all the same - just feel all right and be happy!!

Dear joker,  do you have any summary about your influence on the IEM market?

THANKS GOD YOU HAVE AN INFLUENCE!



Thanks, and I agree. I've taken a little break this weekend (more reviews coming soon) with my Miracle but honestly, when listening for pleasure, I get very nearly as much enjoyment with the HiSound Crystal that I keep in my laptop bag. I don't get hung up on influence - as long as the thread is opening up new options for IEM buyers and maybe helping them make final decisions, I'm thrilled. 

post #5382 of 16803

Just a general question...how impractical is it to wear IEMs over-the-ear? Especially thinking about Fischer Eterna and SoundMagic PL50. I will be using mine on-the-go, and I really need something that's easy to insert/remove etcetera. Some of my "fav picks" have been compulsory over-the-ear, so I'm not sure. 

Also, regarding sound signature, has anyone had experience going from very bassy IEMs to more neutral ones? I'm considering something like the RE0, but at the same time, a much safer bet would be something like Eterna. 
 

post #5383 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freefallr4545 View Post


Looking Forward to your Comments with the ZO2/R07/Nano.  I had a Nano 4th with the GR07's and I will agree with you on this. Playing the Nano Flat Vs MY Sony Flat, was like night and day. However, I did sell my Nano's before the R07 was fully Burned in

 


 

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I was really started to question my supposed preference for balanced sound tongue.gif

 

 

 

As to Joker, there simply isn't enough that can be said. Your guide has proven to be invaluable, and I'd have probably bought Monster Turbines (or god forbid, Beats!) instead of GR07 if it were not for head-fiers like you.

post #5384 of 16803

Joker, I'm just read this thread

http://www.head-fi.org/t/586909/the-thermaltake-isurus-rebranded-audio-technica-and-the-philips-she3580-substantial-finds

and was interested in your opinion on the Philips SHE3580, from what Donutz said, it's really THAT good

post #5385 of 16803
Well dsnuts planned on plugging the Isurus then added the SHE3580 after trying them on my recommendation (I didn't talk to him beforehand, he just read one of my old posts about them and decided to try them out) but popular opinion seems to be swaying towards the SHE3580 so it's not just donutz wink.gif
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 1/2/12 at 4:55pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)