or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 170

post #2536 of 16802
Hey ljokerl, you accidentally labeled both of the new additions with "3A49" in the main review... Just thought you'd like to know
post #2537 of 16802
Thread Starter 

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADI0HEAD View Post

A big +1. It should be a sticky. I'm constantly referring to it. Very grateful, a huge service to this community. Thanks! smily_headphones1.gif


Good to hear, thanks

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserFriendly View Post

The cheapest I can find the Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 is $275 on ebay, I can't find it on adorama.com, like you said


I really can't keep up with the ever-changing prices so I've long since stopped trying. Quick google search shows a price of $250 on accessoryjack though.

 


Quote:

Originally Posted by 50an6xy06r6n View Post

Hey ljokerl, you accidentally labeled both of the new additions with "3A49" in the main review... Just thought you'd like to know


Thanks, fixed.

post #2538 of 16802

While we're on fixing things, the Phonak Audeo PFE review no longer has a picture.

post #2539 of 16802

Thanks for posting the surge pro review, it sounds pretty spot on as usual. It's good to have them compared to other BA phones in their range, I did wonder how they compared to something like the pl50, probably not well but they're about the same price across the pond at least.

 

Do you ever get to actually enjoy your music???

 

etysmile.gif

post #2540 of 16802
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post

While we're on fixing things, the Phonak Audeo PFE review no longer has a picture.


That one's entirely on imageshack - they lost some of my images from the old multi-thread before I started backing them up myself.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_C View Post

Do you ever get to actually enjoy your music???

Sometimes I can't help it, which is why I have no ETA on when the Miracle review will be posted tongue.gif
 

 

post #2541 of 16802

Can you review http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/IE40.htmlasdfasdf

    and the Shure SE535s? and the Shure SE535s?

 

And for the Westone 3 reviews, it says 9./10 for the sound.

post #2542 of 16802
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserFriendly View Post

Can you review http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/IE40.htmlasdfasdf

    and the Shure SE535s? and the Shure SE535s?

 

And for the Westone 3 reviews, it says 9./10 for the sound.


The IE40 is the same thing as the Triple.fi 10, which Joker is working on. The Westone 3 is likely supposed to be 9.4 (from the chart). Unless someone sends him an SE535 it doesn't look like he's going to review one anytime soon (although I would also love to see a review of the 535).

 

post #2543 of 16802

How are the IE40s the same as the TF10s?


Edited by UserFriendly - 4/5/11 at 9:34pm
post #2544 of 16802

They're rebrands.

post #2545 of 16802

joker, i hate u for making me want to buy another equip

jk lol :p

 

 

i just ordered beyer dt 235 and still waiting for it

and now i see your post about xears and tempted to buy one because of price reduction and free ship to germany :D

 

will it be a significance upgrade from beta brainwav pro??

actually im already planning to buy iem too after buying headphone but not so soon... :(

 

and now this xears deal make me cannot sleep..hahaha

especially blackwood iii which you recommended

need opinion should i hurt my wallet or should i force myself to be happy with my current beta brainwav?? (i thought that xears often have this kind of deals, no??)

i dont hate or love my current iem...just nothing special from it i think

 

thanx

post #2546 of 16802

edit: Just noticed the ie40 is discontinued. I still would like to know where to get UE double flange tips like the ones that came with these. I'm guessing the tf10 at some point had double flange tips in an earlier version.

 

Honestly, I'm more curious about the new se215 than the se535 (multiple head-fiers have posted impressions and reviews). I think ljokerl posted earlier that he doesn't like Shure because they're overpriced. My only experience with Shure is from their headphones (440/840) olive tips, and mics, so I'd love to see if these are worth $100 or just $30 iems with $70 in build quality and branding.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post




The IE40 is the same thing as the Triple.fi 10, which Joker is working on. The Westone 3 is likely supposed to be 9.4 (from the chart). Unless someone sends him an SE535 it doesn't look like he's going to review one anytime soon (although I would also love to see a review of the 535).

 


 

 


Edited by lazuline - 4/6/11 at 8:49am
post #2547 of 16802
Thread Starter 
Quote:

Originally Posted by excelsior View Post

 

i just ordered beyer dt 235 and still waiting for it

and now i see your post about xears and tempted to buy one because of price reduction and free ship to germany :D

 

will it be a significance upgrade from beta brainwav pro??

actually im already planning to buy iem too after buying headphone but not so soon... :(

 

and now this xears deal make me cannot sleep..hahaha

especially blackwood iii which you recommended

need opinion should i hurt my wallet or should i force myself to be happy with my current beta brainwav?? (i thought that xears often have this kind of deals, no??)

i dont hate or love my current iem...just nothing special from it i think


The TD-III is on a whole another level compared to the Beta Brainwavz. It's been a very long time since I've heard the Brainwavz (and they've obviously been discontinued) but I remember having a hard time picking the better earphone between them and the Soundmagic PL30. I still have the PL30 and between that and the TD-III there's just no contest. If you want to upgrade to a more bass-heavy earphone, I'd say the Xears deal is as good as any.

 

post #2548 of 16802

i wanted to know what the warranty on the monster turbine headphones are? i heard that the pro versions' and the orginals warranty differ

post #2549 of 16802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazzyp View Post

i wanted to know what the warranty on the monster turbine headphones are? i heard that the pro versions' and the orginals warranty differ

 

The Turbines itself has a 2 year warranty (limited). Although the Pros/Davis Tribute has a Lifetime Warranty. 

post #2550 of 16802
Thread Starter 

^ I think it's three years for the regular turbines, just like the Jamz/Lil Jamz/Beats Tour. The Pro Gold/Copper and Miles Davis have lifetime limited warranty plus one-time no-questions-asked replacement.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)