Hey, I know that esanthosh guy! Congrats!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 150
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2237 of 168492/27/11 at 2:06pmpost #2238 of 168492/27/11 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by esanthosh
A short list of Thank yous from my side
- To rawrster for the prize
- To ljokerl for the contest and this thread
- To all those who participated before me, without whose help it would have been really difficult for me to guess
- To head-fi for transforming a person who spent three weeks contemplating buying EP-630 (because he feared how his ear canals would be affected) to an avid IEM collector that I am today.
- To my wallet for not going completely empty
Hopefully you enjoy them whenever you receive them in the mail. It would not have been used much or at all if I had kept them so I decided to send them to joker for a listen and then a giveaway afterwardspost #2239 of 168492/27/11 at 2:17pmpost #2240 of 168492/27/11 at 6:29pmQuote:
Thanks a lot.
To my knowledge, perhaps the only owners of the HDSS earbud around hereQuote:Hopefully you enjoy them whenever you receive them in the mail. It would not have been used much or at all if I had kept them so I decided to send them to joker for a listen and then a giveaway afterwards
Hopefully, yes :)post #2241 of 168492/27/11 at 8:51pmpost #2242 of 168492/27/11 at 8:53pmThread Starter
Added the JVC HA-FX700, FAD FI-BA-SS, and 1964EARS 1964-T.
The sesquicentennial addition brings with it a lot of records - first custom, most expensive earphone, highest-scoring dynamic-driver IEM, highest-scording single armature, and so on - not to mention the record for most ridiculously long review thread .
And yes, all of the ratings have been rescaled and re-adjusted to accommodate the customs. This thread is now on a more precise scale for both sound quality and the tabulated average.
Lol... quick on the draw there.post #2243 of 168492/27/11 at 9:04pm
Yeah I was checking out your thoughts on the Q-Jays which I have coming and then noticed all those weird new sound ratings. Second time this happens, first with the TS02 update.
Only read the FX700 review so far and I gotta agree with all that's been said. It's a in-home use iem like full-size cans but I wish it was more subbass focused rather than midbass like you mention in the review. Oh and yes the FX700s bass is faster than the MDs, check it myself with a sine-sweep. Did your experience with these somehow accustomed you to look closer to the timbre of iems? Happened to me..post #2244 of 168492/27/11 at 9:16pmpost #2245 of 168492/27/11 at 9:19pmpost #2246 of 168492/27/11 at 9:24pmpost #2247 of 168492/27/11 at 9:29pmpost #2248 of 168492/27/11 at 9:35pmpost #2249 of 168492/27/11 at 9:49pm
I think it also happened when he added the SM3Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 22 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 33 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 42 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 56 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › IC : Grado HP1000 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear