Hey, I know that esanthosh guy! Congrats!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There are a few brands that could be considered a powerhouse in the world of audio and headphones and beyerdynamic is without a doubt one of them. beyerdynamic has been family owned since...
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Preamble Whilst I have been an audio enthusiast for many years now, I must admit I have never really been all that interested in using any kind of esoteric cables with my systems. I have always...
Preamble: It is finally happening – Brainwavz Audio is making in-ears with Balanced Armature drivers again. After they were introduced to the public few months ago, the two single-BA...
The Lyra, released back in 2014-15 was refreshed along with Campfire Audio's dynamic and hybrid lineup as the Lyra II, and is a personal single dynamic driver favourite. We would like to thank...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 150
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2237 of 168352/27/11 at 2:06pmpost #2238 of 168352/27/11 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by esanthosh
A short list of Thank yous from my side
- To rawrster for the prize
- To ljokerl for the contest and this thread
- To all those who participated before me, without whose help it would have been really difficult for me to guess
- To head-fi for transforming a person who spent three weeks contemplating buying EP-630 (because he feared how his ear canals would be affected) to an avid IEM collector that I am today.
- To my wallet for not going completely empty
Hopefully you enjoy them whenever you receive them in the mail. It would not have been used much or at all if I had kept them so I decided to send them to joker for a listen and then a giveaway afterwardspost #2239 of 168352/27/11 at 2:17pmpost #2240 of 168352/27/11 at 6:29pmQuote:
Thanks a lot.
To my knowledge, perhaps the only owners of the HDSS earbud around hereQuote:Hopefully you enjoy them whenever you receive them in the mail. It would not have been used much or at all if I had kept them so I decided to send them to joker for a listen and then a giveaway afterwards
Hopefully, yes :)post #2241 of 168352/27/11 at 8:51pmpost #2242 of 168352/27/11 at 8:53pmThread Starter
Added the JVC HA-FX700, FAD FI-BA-SS, and 1964EARS 1964-T.
The sesquicentennial addition brings with it a lot of records - first custom, most expensive earphone, highest-scoring dynamic-driver IEM, highest-scording single armature, and so on - not to mention the record for most ridiculously long review thread .
And yes, all of the ratings have been rescaled and re-adjusted to accommodate the customs. This thread is now on a more precise scale for both sound quality and the tabulated average.
Lol... quick on the draw there.post #2243 of 168352/27/11 at 9:04pm
Yeah I was checking out your thoughts on the Q-Jays which I have coming and then noticed all those weird new sound ratings. Second time this happens, first with the TS02 update.
Only read the FX700 review so far and I gotta agree with all that's been said. It's a in-home use iem like full-size cans but I wish it was more subbass focused rather than midbass like you mention in the review. Oh and yes the FX700s bass is faster than the MDs, check it myself with a sine-sweep. Did your experience with these somehow accustomed you to look closer to the timbre of iems? Happened to me..post #2244 of 168352/27/11 at 9:16pmpost #2245 of 168352/27/11 at 9:19pmpost #2246 of 168352/27/11 at 9:24pmpost #2247 of 168352/27/11 at 9:29pmpost #2248 of 168352/27/11 at 9:35pmpost #2249 of 168352/27/11 at 9:49pm
I think it also happened when he added the SM3Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 41 seconds ago
- › Whiplash Audio 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Yenona Adapter-Free DJ Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5 by NCSUZoSo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by FortisFlyer75
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear