or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 149

post #2221 of 16803


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by esanthosh View Post


Where does that leave me? Hmmm... Two posts above NuckinFutz wink.gif. Will now wait for Joker's post to confirm if anybody got it right.


That leaves you on the outside looking in!

 

This contest took less time than I suspected however...

post #2222 of 16803

Actually, esanthosh DID get it right, then NuckinFutz, then me >.>

It was actually wuite simple, I found it by looking at other posts: its like a puzzle

post #2223 of 16803

Anyone knows how we remove the filters from the q-jays? does the accessory pack includes a tool?

post #2224 of 16803

Nuts. Do I get a consolation prize for guessing the Fischer Audio Daleth (which I suppose is the "5th" woody)? tongue.gif

 

Skullcandy Holua
Fischer Audio Daleth
Xears TD-III
Thinksound TS02
Woodees IESW100L

post #2225 of 16803
Thread Starter 

Whoa, the contest exploded while I was sleeping. I guess people were secretly putting together all of the clues ph34r.gif.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by esanthosh View Post

Let me take a chance:

 

Skullcandy Holua

Xears TDIII

Fischer Audio Daleth

Thinksound TS02

Woodees IESW100L


Yes, with the Daleth being the 'fifth' one in my book. Send me your address and I'll drop it in the mail next week. I suppose now it's safe to say that the prize was provided by rawrster (wanted to keep this under wraps since he may have told someone he got the Daleth, which would have been unfair) so all thanks go to him this time around.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post

Anyone knows how we remove the filters from the q-jays? does the accessory pack includes a tool?


There's instructions in that overly wordy manual they came with. I think you just hook the filter with a needle and pull it out.



Quote:
Originally Posted by redsevn View Post

Nuts. Do I get a consolation prize for guessing the Fischer Audio Daleth (which I suppose is the "5th" woody)? tongue.gif

 

Skullcandy Holua
Fischer Audio Daleth
Xears TD-III
Thinksound TS02
Woodees IESW100L


Sadly, no, as the rules specified that all five had to be correct. Good guess, however.

post #2226 of 16803

I did not tell anyone outside of you that I had the Daleth..unless I forgot that I mentioned it somewhere but it may be in my profile but don't remember :p

post #2227 of 16803

Congrats esanthosh!

post #2228 of 16803
wow, a sub-$30 Daleth competing with the rest of the woodys? Didn't see that coming. Looking forward to the reviews.
post #2229 of 16803
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai View Post

wow, a sub-$30 Daleth competing with the rest of the woodys? Didn't see that coming. Looking forward to the reviews.


I think the lineup is more unfair to the Holua than the Daleth since Fischer actually cares about audio quality. The Daleth was thrown in at the last minute courtesy of rawrster, who said there's no such thing as review overkill at Head-Fi tongue.gif.

post #2230 of 16803

Sub'd for the FX700 beerchug.gif

 

I'm on the fence with these.

post #2231 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post

Congrats esanthosh!


Thanks. Do I get to give a long acceptance speech? But I'll spare you all the time & trouble and instead wait for the next set of updates. So close to #150 now! biggrin.gif

 

@Zephyron,

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post

Last times I checked in, he was at these numbers IIRC

 

140/139,140,141

142/141,142

144/142,143

146/143,144

 

Its kinda like a fun, but somewhat stressful, game of small leapfrogging *wide grin*

 

It's 147 reviewed vs 149 pages now. As if visiting this thread this thread to check reviews is not enough, there are now stats to keep an eye on normal_smile%20.gif. My head-fi addiction is getting serious and there's no cure.

post #2232 of 16803

Congratulations esanthosh! :)

post #2233 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunomeneses View Post

Congratulations esanthosh! :)



Thanks beerchug.gif

 

A short list of Thank yous from my side

 

  • To rawrster for the prize
  • To ljokerl for the contest and this thread
  • To all those who participated before me, without whose help it would have been really difficult for me to guess
  • To head-fi for transforming a person who spent three weeks contemplating buying EP-630 (because he feared how his ear canals would be affected) to an avid IEM collector that I am today.
  • To my wallet for not going completely empty
post #2234 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by esanthosh View Post





Thanks beerchug.gif

 

A short list of Thank yous from my side

 

  • To rawrster for the prize
  • To ljokerl for the contest and this thread
  • To all those who participated before me, without whose help it would have been really difficult for me to guess
  • To head-fi for transforming a person who spent three weeks contemplating buying EP-630 (because he feared how his ear canals would be affected) to an avid IEM collector that I am today.
  • To my wallet for not going completely empty

I think you meant to say sorry to your wallet. Congrats
post #2235 of 16803

Yes congrats esanthosh. I noticed your post as soon as I posted mine....gutted normal_smile%20.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)