in europe hje900 are to much expensive, what are sb?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 1680312/8/10 at 12:49pm
I have the same problem, no way to get good earphones in a "real store". Of course you can order online but I like to avoid that. I think if you want to know what else you could do with RE0 kind of sound, the Xcape and RE-ZERO are indeed good choices. But I rather choose a different sound sig instead of a similar one. I will probably end up getting a HJE900 over the internet as well some day. No idea what SB is.
post #1458 of 1680312/8/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by anchorman69
Thank you for this top-notch post! Your effort is beyond heroic!
It would be really interesting to see your review of Senheisser IE6. I have been looking into it but haven't found many good reviews on it... I wonder if its a forgotten little gem
Thanks! I don't think the IE6 has been forgotten - it's just a little too expensive for what it offers at the ~$130 it usually sells for. Sound-wise it competes very well with the Brainwavz earphones and Fischer dynamics but it's nearly twice as expensive as some of them. It is very comfortable and well-built though.
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
Hello everyone, I own the re0, i am very satisfied, and i want to give something under $ 100 with the same stamp but a little softer and lower, i tought sw-xcape or re zero. wath do you recommend?
If you really want to stay within a half-step of the RE0 I think the RE-ZERO is closer to what you are looking for. Personally I'd be tempted to try something a little different but it's your call.
Silver Bullets (as in Fischer Audio Silver Bullets)post #1459 of 1680312/8/10 at 8:49pmThread Starterpost #1460 of 1680312/8/10 at 9:50pm
i have the ex082 and although they are ok for stock buds, i couldn't put them in front of any of my other iems ive owned (except the M9s and my first iems koss "plugs".
I feel the mids are far too recessed (the same reason i didnt like the M9s)
I like my midspost #1461 of 1680312/8/10 at 10:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Well consider yourself lucky - you haven't owned as many terrible earphones as I have .post #1462 of 1680312/8/10 at 10:28pm
I think i have you and your excellent reviews to thank for the choices i have made
At least my choices after the koss plugs and and the skull candys (i only have myself to blame for those)post #1463 of 1680312/8/10 at 10:41pmpost #1464 of 1680312/8/10 at 10:52pmpost #1465 of 1680312/8/10 at 11:07pm
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!post #1466 of 1680312/9/10 at 12:53amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
and you think that is better sb or eterna (i don't like exagerated bass)
Not sure which earphone you are referring to as 'that' but between the Eterna and Silver Bullets the Bullets definitely have more natural bass levels.
Quote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!
Thanks, glad to hear that! It's great when someone finds a good match with so little trial-and-errorpost #1467 of 1680312/9/10 at 12:55am
could you recommand some earphones with a lot of bass and good clarity?
i have a protapro and monster jamz, protapro sounds great but too muddy, jamz have good clarity and detail but i could use some more bass
price under 100-120 cheaper the better
Edited by akacoke - 12/9/10 at 1:41ampost #1468 of 1680312/9/10 at 1:15am
Just joined and wanted to post for the sole purpose of thanking you. Spent a lot of time reading your reviews and through a lot of research, I've decided to go with the CK10s (my old Sennheisers died today). I never would have even heard of them, to be honest, until I read your post today, so thank you. Got a great deal for them on a site called Accessory Jack as well!
Thanks again!post #1469 of 1680312/9/10 at 1:45am
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!post #1470 of 1680312/9/10 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!
If you find a cure, let me know . There always seems to be a "next level" or "a different experience" available.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The begging of the end. A noob's journey into madness. 33 seconds ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 46 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What the $^&# heck is it?.........iFi iEMatch! 8 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 8 minutes ago
- › SPL Phonitor X / Phonitor E impressions and TOUR sign up 10 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 10 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 11 minutes ago
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 13 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition M Plus 14 minutes ago
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear