in europe hje900 are to much expensive, what are sb?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Wow is the first word that popped into my mind after putting on these IEMs. Dunu has outdone themselves again. SOUND These are quite possibly the best IEMs I have ever listened to. These...
Design & Comfort: Why can't you all do this? AudioQuest makes their first headphone and immediately gets so many things right that other companies seem to completely ignore. They even had the...
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 1683812/8/10 at 12:49pm
I have the same problem, no way to get good earphones in a "real store". Of course you can order online but I like to avoid that. I think if you want to know what else you could do with RE0 kind of sound, the Xcape and RE-ZERO are indeed good choices. But I rather choose a different sound sig instead of a similar one. I will probably end up getting a HJE900 over the internet as well some day. No idea what SB is.
post #1458 of 1683812/8/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by anchorman69
Thank you for this top-notch post! Your effort is beyond heroic!
It would be really interesting to see your review of Senheisser IE6. I have been looking into it but haven't found many good reviews on it... I wonder if its a forgotten little gem
Thanks! I don't think the IE6 has been forgotten - it's just a little too expensive for what it offers at the ~$130 it usually sells for. Sound-wise it competes very well with the Brainwavz earphones and Fischer dynamics but it's nearly twice as expensive as some of them. It is very comfortable and well-built though.
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
Hello everyone, I own the re0, i am very satisfied, and i want to give something under $ 100 with the same stamp but a little softer and lower, i tought sw-xcape or re zero. wath do you recommend?
If you really want to stay within a half-step of the RE0 I think the RE-ZERO is closer to what you are looking for. Personally I'd be tempted to try something a little different but it's your call.
Silver Bullets (as in Fischer Audio Silver Bullets)post #1459 of 1683812/8/10 at 8:49pmThread Starterpost #1460 of 1683812/8/10 at 9:50pm
i have the ex082 and although they are ok for stock buds, i couldn't put them in front of any of my other iems ive owned (except the M9s and my first iems koss "plugs".
I feel the mids are far too recessed (the same reason i didnt like the M9s)
I like my midspost #1461 of 1683812/8/10 at 10:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Well consider yourself lucky - you haven't owned as many terrible earphones as I have .post #1462 of 1683812/8/10 at 10:28pm
I think i have you and your excellent reviews to thank for the choices i have made
At least my choices after the koss plugs and and the skull candys (i only have myself to blame for those)post #1463 of 1683812/8/10 at 10:41pmpost #1464 of 1683812/8/10 at 10:52pmpost #1465 of 1683812/8/10 at 11:07pm
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!post #1466 of 1683812/9/10 at 12:53amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
and you think that is better sb or eterna (i don't like exagerated bass)
Not sure which earphone you are referring to as 'that' but between the Eterna and Silver Bullets the Bullets definitely have more natural bass levels.
Quote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!
Thanks, glad to hear that! It's great when someone finds a good match with so little trial-and-errorpost #1467 of 1683812/9/10 at 12:55am
could you recommand some earphones with a lot of bass and good clarity?
i have a protapro and monster jamz, protapro sounds great but too muddy, jamz have good clarity and detail but i could use some more bass
price under 100-120 cheaper the better
Edited by akacoke - 12/9/10 at 1:41ampost #1468 of 1683812/9/10 at 1:15am
Just joined and wanted to post for the sole purpose of thanking you. Spent a lot of time reading your reviews and through a lot of research, I've decided to go with the CK10s (my old Sennheisers died today). I never would have even heard of them, to be honest, until I read your post today, so thank you. Got a great deal for them on a site called Accessory Jack as well!
Thanks again!post #1469 of 1683812/9/10 at 1:45am
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!post #1470 of 1683812/9/10 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!
If you find a cure, let me know . There always seems to be a "next level" or "a different experience" available.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Earbuds Round-Up 13 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 54 seconds ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 1 minute ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Headamp GS-X mk2 Headphone Amplifier, Dact Option, Black. 3 minutes ago
- › All round tube amp 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear