Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 952

post #14266 of 16849

Hey ljokerl, I was wondering if you were going to be reviewing the VSonic VSD3S IEMs that came out not too long ago. I just ordered a pair and wanted to know if you were going to be doing a review of these in the near future. Love your IEM review list, definitely helped me out with picking up a new set of IEMs; ended up getting a set of VSonic GR06s and definitely have no regrets!

post #14267 of 16849
Hi ljoker,
I m n avid fan n follower of ur thread.my hifiman re0 is gone.plse suggest me an able replacement to re0.i m much into this sound signature.i current own re zero,philips she3590(ur recommendation),t peos popular, soundmagic e10,senheisercx 400,hd 450.source cown j3, sansa clip+.plse sir help me with this.my budget is around $50. And sadly in india only vsonic,fidue n astrotec is available thru hifinage.i need an analytical iem sir but no sibilance on d treble side.
Thnx,nauhid
Edited by nauhid - 8/11/14 at 7:16am
post #14268 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

Hi ljoker,
I m n avid fan n follower of ur thread.my hifiman re0 is gone.plse suggest me an able replacement to re0.i m much into this sound signature.i current own re zero,philips she3590(ur recommendation),t peos popular, soundmagic e10,senheisercx 400,hd 450.source cown j3, sansa clip+.plse sir help me with this.my budget is around $50. And sadly in india only vsonic,fidue n astrotec is available thru hifinage.i need an analytical iem sir but no sibilance on d treble side.
Thnx,nauhid

 

   may i ? vsonic r02 try karo its not sibilant at all . and if it cant replace the re0 its not worse then it too . But has more bass . agar bass thoda sa zyada chalega tou fidue 63 bhi aacha hai .

post #14269 of 16849
http://www.head-fi.org/u/271457/suman134
Sir, vsonic earphones r all fairly clear n resonant with punchy bass.i forgot to mention dat i hve heard fidue a63.prominent midrange.smooth treble.good.but i need a sound signature close to re0.i dnt mind a little lack of bass and a laidback mid .wat i really need is treble extension which is not far etched like uetriple fi10.i hear dat vsonic vc02 may b a good replacement.wat do u think
post #14270 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman134 View Post

   may i ? vsonic r02 try karo its not sibilant at all . and if it cant replace the re0 its not worse then it too . But has more bass . agar bass thoda sa zyada chalega tou fidue 63 bhi aacha hai.

Sir, how is vsonic vc02
post #14271 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/u/271457/suman134
Sir, vsonic earphones r all fairly clear n resonant with punchy bass.i forgot to mention dat i hve heard fidue a63.prominent midrange.smooth treble.good.but i need a sound signature close to re0.i dnt mind a little lack of bass and a laidback mid .wat i really need is treble extension which is not far etched like uetriple fi10.i hear dat vsonic vc02 may b a good replacement.wat do u think

 

   vc02 was in my mind but then i saw that you dont want much highs so i recommended fidue and r02 , and i got to say i love vc02 , if it was supposed to grow up , it will be a re-400 and thats a huge thing . dont think much , go for vc02 from snapdeal , they have a coupon of 250 which will bring the price close to 3100 inr .

post #14272 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman134 View Post

   vc02 was in my mind but then i saw that you dont want much highs so i recommended fidue and r02 , and i got to say i love vc02 , if it was supposed to grow up , it will be a re-400 and thats a huge thing . dont think much , go for vc02 from snapdeal , they have a coupon of 250 which will bring the price close to 3100 inr .

Dat mins sir u r saying vc02 is sibilant.but sir fidue is not neutral .neither gr02 is.i read the review of mark n ljoker.but stuck up.
post #14273 of 16849
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgetguy View Post
 

Hey ljokerl, I was wondering if you were going to be reviewing the VSonic VSD3S IEMs that came out not too long ago. I just ordered a pair and wanted to know if you were going to be doing a review of these in the near future. Love your IEM review list, definitely helped me out with picking up a new set of IEMs; ended up getting a set of VSonic GR06s and definitely have no regrets!

 

I do plan to review it but I probably won't get my hands on it for another month or two. I'm a couple of months behind on another VSonic write-up :/. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

Hi ljoker,
I m n avid fan n follower of ur thread.my hifiman re0 is gone.plse suggest me an able replacement to re0.i m much into this sound signature.i current own re zero,philips she3590(ur recommendation),t peos popular, soundmagic e10,senheisercx 400,hd 450.source cown j3, sansa clip+.plse sir help me with this.my budget is around $50. And sadly in india only vsonic,fidue n astrotec is available thru hifinage.i need an analytical iem sir but no sibilance on d treble side.
Thnx,nauhid

 

VC02 is the closest in clarity, detail, etc but it might be too bright... it's certainly brighter and not as smooth as the RE0. Honestly, if there was such thing as a $50 RE0 it would be celebrated.

 

The Astrotecs I've tried don't really fit the mold and the A63 is the only Fidue that comes close (and you've already tried it). VSonic's R02 Silver might be an option - it has the most neutral sound out of the smooth VSonic sets (which is pretty much three of them - R02 Silver, R02 PRO2, and GR99) but I never thought "wow, this is like a baby RE0" when listening to it. 

 

I'm thinking LG Quadbeat F420 on ebay might be an option. It's still brighter than the RE0 but unlike the VC02 its brightness comes from the upper midrange and not the treble, which means less sibilance and more refinement up top. Still not an RE0, but it's good for the $30 it costs these days. 

post #14274 of 16849
[quote name="ljokerl"


VC02 is the closest in clarity, detail, etc but it might be too bright... it's certainly brighter and not as smooth as the RE0. Honestly, if there was such thing as a $50 RE0 it would be celebrated.

The Astrotecs I've tried don't really fit the mold and the A63 is the only Fidue that comes close (and you've already tried it). VSonic's R02 Silver might be an option - it has the most neutral sound out of the smooth VSonic sets (which is pretty much three of them - R02 Silver, R02 PRO2, and GR99) but I never thought "wow, this is like a baby RE0" when listening to it. 

I'm thinking LG Quadbeat F420 on ebay might be an option. It's still brighter than the RE0 but unlike the VC02 its brightness comes from the upper midrange and not the treble, which means less sibilance and more refinement up top. Still not an RE0, but it's good for the $30 it costs these days. 
[/quote]

Sir,if i increase my budget to $80-$100 is dre anythng dat u wanna suggest me.i min in terms of neutrality.
Waiting avidly
Thnx nauhid
post #14275 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

I do plan to review it but I probably won't get my hands on it for another month or two. I'm a couple of months behind on another VSonic write-up :/. 


VC02 is the closest in clarity, detail, etc but it might be too bright... it's certainly brighter and not as smooth as the RE0. Honestly, if there was such thing as a $50 RE0 it would be celebrated.

The Astrotecs I've tried don't really fit the mold and the A63 is the only Fidue that comes close (and you've already tried it). VSonic's R02 Silver might be an option - it has the most neutral sound out of the smooth VSonic sets (which is pretty much three of them - R02 Silver, R02 PRO2, and GR99) but I never thought "wow, this is like a baby RE0" when listening to it. 

I'm thinking LG Quadbeat F420 on ebay might be an option. It's still brighter than the RE0 but unlike the VC02 its brightness comes from the upper midrange and not the treble, which means less sibilance and more refinement up top. Still not an RE0, but it's good for the $30 it costs these days. 

Sir,is r02 silver a little more refined n neutral than vc02.btw thnx for ur budget option of philips she 3590.its by far one of the best in budget category.
Waiting avidly
Thnx, nauhid
post #14276 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

[quote name="ljokerl"

Sir,if i increase my budget to $80-$100 is dre anythng dat u wanna suggest me.i min in terms of neutrality.
Waiting avidly
Thnx nauhid

 

   Now you have hf5 . and this too is not like re0 , you can opt for re-400 though . but the price is over $100 here its like $120 . and hf5 is like $150 .

post #14277 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

Hi ljoker,
I m n avid fan n follower of ur thread.my hifiman re0 is gone.plse suggest me an able replacement to re0.i m much into this sound signature.i current own re zero,philips she3590(ur recommendation),t peos popular, soundmagic e10,senheisercx 400,hd 450.source cown j3, sansa clip+.plse sir help me with this.my budget is around $50. And sadly in india only vsonic,fidue n astrotec is available thru hifinage.i need an analytical iem sir but no sibilance on d treble side.
Thnx,nauhid

 

Since you already own the RE-Zero, I'm wondering why you just don't use those.

post #14278 of 16849
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

Sir,if i increase my budget to $80-$100 is dre anythng dat u wanna suggest me.i min in terms of neutrality.
Waiting avidly
Thnx nauhid

 

HiFiMan RE-400, Ultimate Ears 600, and Etymotic MC5

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post


Sir,is r02 silver a little more refined n neutral than vc02.btw thnx for ur budget option of philips she 3590.its by far one of the best in budget category.
Waiting avidly
Thnx, nauhid

 

No, but it is smoother in the treble and does a much better job of avoiding sibilance. 

 

Glad you like 3590! 

post #14279 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauhid View Post

Sir,if i increase my budget to $80-$100 is dre anythng dat u wanna suggest me.i min in terms of neutrality.
Waiting avidly
Thnx nauhid

You my friend need the Havi B3 Pro1 (original), in that budget you also have room for the Topping NX1 amp since I'm not sure that you're current sources has enough power for them :gs1000smile:

post #14280 of 16849
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

You my friend need the Havi B3 Pro1 (original), in that budget you also have room for the Topping NX1 amp since I'm not sure that you're current sources has enough power for them :gs1000smile:

+1

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)