cant quot everyone , thanks guys , for this huge help .
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
The Zpre is a dated small form factor preamp from Parasound, that also happens to be a great headphone amplifier. It comes with the Burr Brown 2134 Opamp for those that care for this type of...
Campfire Audio Vega – initial impressions As you will know if you read my recent review on the Lyra II, I have recently been lucky enough to get the chance to hear the three newest models...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 803
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12032 of 1680211/7/13 at 11:00pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by widdyjudas
Joker, Thanks again for the recommendation. I think I will consider the W4. Based on your review and david mahler, it got the sound signature close to my liking. UE900 I think a bit too unbalanced for me based on review and PFE 232, I dont even know if any store in Hongkong got it. No thanks for the GR07 bass edition, dont want too much bass.
I will try the W4 and UE900 later and compare it with IE8, to see what will I gain and loss. JH13 or UM miracle I think is too expensive for me, especially when I'm also craving for akg k712.
Just curious, How do you compare simply between the W4 with UM miracle and JH13?
Are the price difference really justify the sound quality difference between the universal like w4 and hi-end CIEM like um Miracle and jh13
Bass edition is a bit of a misnomer... the GR07 BE is barely bassier than the PFE232. It's definitely no IE8.
The W4 is not as refined or extended end to end as the Miracle, has more mid-bass, and sounds darker overall and less level in the treble. Never got a chance to compare it to the JH13.
As for whether a top-tier custom is worth it, that really depends on you - how much of a difference you can discern, how much that matters to you, and of course how much disposable income you havepost #12033 of 1680211/7/13 at 11:22pmpost #12034 of 1680211/8/13 at 12:23ampost #12035 of 1680211/8/13 at 8:55amThread StarterQuote:
Good luckpost #12036 of 1680211/8/13 at 1:57pm
Does steelseries flux have good soundstage? I want to use them for watching movies on phone/tablet. But I also listen to a lot of instrumental, movie scores and soundtracks. So highs have to be good aswell. Is it a good deal or do you prefer something else for 50€.post #12037 of 1680211/8/13 at 8:21pmThread StarterQuote:
The Flux has a pretty good soundstage - they will work fine for movies. The only set I may prefer in that price range sometimes is the VSonic VSD1S (review here). The VSD1S is not as balanced as the Flux and has harsher treble, but it does sound a little more spacious and has slightly better clarity. You really can't go wrong with either of these.post #12038 of 1680211/9/13 at 4:20am
My DBA-MK1 finally died on me last night after almost 3 years of service. Finally thinking of upgrading to customs - likely the JH13 FreqPhase - but eagerly awaiting for the 1964 v6 Stage review before pulling the trigger :)post #12039 of 1680211/9/13 at 3:45pmThread StarterQuote:
It'll be up soon.post #12040 of 1680211/9/13 at 5:10pm
Have you heard the Sony MDR7550? and the XBA-H3?
If so, how do you reckon they compare to the EX1000.
Also, how would you rate the quality/quantity of bass on the 7550/EX1000 compared to the GR07BE?post #12041 of 1680211/9/13 at 7:03pm
Ety ER-4PT/S vs Fischer DBA-02 MkII... go!
My gut right now is ER-4PT, now comes with the P2S cable, order some red maybe white filters to play around with, JDS C5D and call it a day. Though if someone knows a more direct path to that type of sound... let me know. My wallet will thank you!post #12042 of 1680211/9/13 at 7:55pmpost #12043 of 1680211/9/13 at 8:05pm
Recently I've borrowed my friend's Fischer Audio Fa-004 and got blown away by it. The treble is a little too bright for me but the rest of the spectrum is absolutely amazing. Is there anything out there that is similar to this signature but with a slightly less bright treble?post #12044 of 1680211/9/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
+1 > pls dont think .....we ARE eagerly waiting(sure thing) that wonderful moment to happen soon very next to #301. the features like 3 way,tri-bore,6 drivers are definitely to be given a priority shot(Yes Joker).post #12045 of 1680211/9/13 at 10:35pm
If I had a dollar for every new member I link this thread to... I'd proably have an HD 800 by now... as you guys know I hate iems passionatly, that aside. I am SUPER JEALOUS of you iem guys! You have this AWESOME thread which has a TON of info about iems all in one EPIC thread... we Full size headphone dudes have a mini version of this but only with uber price TOTLS and only 50 of them :[
needless to say once again ljokerl I tip my hat to you, and offer another lost soul to your thread of guidance!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 10 seconds ago
- › Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid) 49 seconds ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of... 50 seconds ago
- › Need help picking bass heavy IEM's ~$70 CAD 3 minutes ago
- › fs: sennheiser hd650 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear