Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 789post #11821 of 1680210/19/13 at 6:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11822 of 1680210/19/13 at 6:39ampost #11823 of 1680210/19/13 at 6:47ampost #11824 of 1680210/19/13 at 7:15am
where do you belong from , you are thunderously over priced on these , you can opt for ue400/500 , try a balanced armature , like xba-10 , xba-c10 , pl50 , she9850 , these are cheap ones , i got an she9850 for rs 999 , roughly $17 . xba-3 for rs3915 , $65 roughly .
Edited by suman134 - 10/19/13 at 7:19ampost #11825 of 1680210/19/13 at 7:29ampost #11826 of 1680210/19/13 at 7:53ampost #11827 of 1680210/19/13 at 8:09amQuote:
try finding a dealer of ultimate ears , they might get you a cheaper deal .post #11828 of 1680210/19/13 at 8:16amQuote:
Uh-oh, better late than never: congrats on reaching 300!post #11829 of 1680210/19/13 at 8:43ampost #11830 of 1680210/19/13 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by ljokerl Yeah, it tends to do that too.
I actually wouldn't mind the JH13 with less bass - really couldn't pick a favorite between it and the NT 6 (which is flatter and leaner) in that regard.
The treble appears to be less smooth than I would like is when compared to a Miracle or Westone ES5 (that latter of which IMO is darker than it needs to be). It's still an improvement over things like the K3003 and Senn IE800 and on its own doesn't bother me in the least.
I'm very curious to hear the NT6 myself. It seems to share a lot in common with the UERM, which I've been using for the last week or so, except with greater midrange presence, though it seems to be even more greatly lifted in the upper treble region, which is a nice effect on the UERM, but it doesn't play nice with tracks that don't scrutinize mastering and can get tiring after a while. It's just so difficult to keep the upper treble even keeled in IEMs, though...
And also, very silly of me not to congratulate you on 300 --- it's a milestone!post #11831 of 1680210/19/13 at 2:42pmpost #11832 of 1680210/19/13 at 6:45pmpost #11833 of 1680210/19/13 at 7:06pmpost #11834 of 1680210/19/13 at 7:38pm
Alright gents, I'm officially lost on where to go with my iem. I have the UM3X now and while it's okay on the commute it's bloody awful out of the big rig.
Preference would be a universal with Audeze type tonal balance. No massive spikes or droops along the way please ;)
I had considered the ER4P or 535 maybe split the difference with the 425. Long story short my headphone experience has been more or less limited to full sized open cans so I'm for all intents and purposes... a noob :PReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Amp and headphone combo used $800 1 minute ago
- › Looking for Aurisonics 2.5 Red, Brand New Sealed + Bass IEM Poll 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE6000 3 minutes ago
- › 1000GB flac on-the-go successfully, streaming to... 4 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 5 minutes ago
- › Aune new products 2017----New release 5 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear