or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 779

post #11671 of 16803

It shows that is out of stock.

post #11672 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by getclikinagas View Post
 

 

Must be an error. Too good to be true.

 

I wish Philips would just release the Fidelio S1/S2 already.

 

Me: When will the Fidelio S1/S2 be launched in India?

Philips customer care: Sir, We regret to inform you that the mentioned product is not launched in India yet

Me: I know it isn't released. Which is why I used the word "When"

Philips customer care: As informed you before, we would like to update you that the product is not launched in India yet.

 

Sigh... 

 

   they just wont answer your questions , cuz its not planed for an indian launch .

   there are others on sale too , like skullcandy mix master , nokia purity hd .

   i too believe that we should have the s1 at least if not the s2 , we dont have most of the "sho" line , but a few fidelios will do .

post #11673 of 16803

Sigh...your review of the 3MAX has only further convinced me that the Heir Audio 8.A theoretically should be my end-game IEM, given the sound signature I've gradually come to realize is my preference over the past couple years. As a college student, though, I currently don't have the needed funds. :(

 

Thanks for the review anyway, Joker! ;P

post #11674 of 16803
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinn3r View Post
 

Been out of the IEM buying field for awhile and thought I'd stop by to check on the forum.

I see you're nearing that 300 review mark, keep it up Joker, and thank you for the hard work and contribution!

 

Thank you, much appreciated! :beerchug:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by getclikinagas View Post
 

 

Must be an error. Too good to be true.

 

I wish Philips would just release the Fidelio S1/S2 already.

 

Me: When will the Fidelio S1/S2 be launched in India?

Philips customer care: Sir, We regret to inform you that the mentioned product is not launched in India yet

Me: I know it isn't released. Which is why I used the word "When"

Philips customer care: As informed you before, we would like to update you that the product is not launched in India yet.

 

Sigh... 

 

:rolleyes:...

 

For what it's worth the S1/S2 are only officially launching in the US this month. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drm870 View Post
 

Sigh...your review of the 3MAX has only further convinced me that the Heir Audio 8.A theoretically should be my end-game IEM, given the sound signature I've gradually come to realize is my preference over the past couple years. As a college student, though, I currently don't have the needed funds. :(

 

Thanks for the review anyway, Joker! ;P

 

 

The 8.A is a great earphone but it has a funny ability to make the UM Miracle and Westone ES5 seem reasonably-priced ;)

post #11675 of 16803

Hey, I'm looking for an iem to complement my ASG-2 and UE900. I'm looking for a flatter FR and my budget is ~$400. I don't want to pay more as I want to upgrade my amp soon as well. The one iem I'm looking at right now is the CK100pro. Is there any option that is pretty flat, preferably with a little elevated sub bass/lower bass. Mid bass bloat is a no and so is 8kHz sibilance (I don't find 10kHz boosts as piercing). I do however like comply tips (TS). The level of sibilance in the 8kHz area I can tolerate is about the level of GR07. You could actually say that I'm looking for an upgrade to Rockit R-50. Keeping that signature but with greater detail, separation, height and depth.

post #11676 of 16803

Is there an IEM/CIEM similar to the UM3X with those oh-so warm mids, with a better treble response? Thats one of the main things pulling me back from buying the UM3X due to the rather lackluster treble. Any help is appreciated ^^

post #11677 of 16803
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonYeol View Post
 

Hey, I'm looking for an iem to complement my ASG-2 and UE900. I'm looking for a flatter FR and my budget is ~$400. I don't want to pay more as I want to upgrade my amp soon as well. The one iem I'm looking at right now is the CK100pro. Is there any option that is pretty flat, preferably with a little elevated sub bass/lower bass. Mid bass bloat is a no and so is 8kHz sibilance (I don't find 10kHz boosts as piercing). I do however like comply tips (TS). The level of sibilance in the 8kHz area I can tolerate is about the level of GR07. You could actually say that I'm looking for an upgrade to Rockit R-50. Keeping that signature but with greater detail, separation, height and depth.

 

I've personally never even been near an ASG-2 or CK100Pro. The UE900 has a little more bass than the R-50 and the treble is smoother. It's a little less flat and level through the midrange than the R-50, though. I wouldn't say it has greater detail or separation than the Rock-It but the soundstage is quite good. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auditore View Post
 

Is there an IEM/CIEM similar to the UM3X with those oh-so warm mids, with a better treble response? Thats one of the main things pulling me back from buying the UM3X due to the rather lackluster treble. Any help is appreciated ^^

 

Part of the reason the UM3X is as warm as it is, is that there is less treble emphasis compared to, say, a TF10 or ER4. On the upper end of things there are options - the Westone ES5 and Heir 8.A, for example. In the universal world there's the Shure SE535 - I wouldn't say it has better treble energy than the UM3X overall, but it is a little flatter and perhaps slightly more extended.

post #11678 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post
 

I've personally never even been near an ASG-2 or CK100Pro. The UE900 has a little more bass than the R-50 and the treble is smoother. It's a little less flat and level through the midrange than the R-50, though. I wouldn't say it has greater detail or separation than the Rock-It but the soundstage is quite good. 

 

 

 

I already own the UE900. Dammit, I just wrote some of my requirements for my next iem. Halfway through I understood that it would be almost impossible to get.

post #11679 of 16803
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonYeol View Post
 

 

I already own the UE900. Dammit, I just wrote some of my requirements for my next iem. Halfway through I understood that it would be almost impossible to get.

 

Whoops, rushed and misread. Yeah, I don't really know of anything that fits all of those requirements unless you go custom with the Alclair Reference.

post #11680 of 16803
I'm currently thinking about Fischer Amps FA-4E and CK100pro. Two quite overlooked iems. But I'll read everything there is to be read and make up my mind. If anybody have any thought on them. Feel free to PM me.
post #11681 of 16803

What are the differences between vsonic vsd1 and vsd1s. Im wondering because i have vsd1 right now and and dont really collect iems, so what will i get if i get a vsd1s? thank you.

post #11682 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagorbin View Post
 

What are the differences between vsonic vsd1 and vsd1s. Im wondering because i have vsd1 right now and and dont really collect iems, so what will i get if i get a vsd1s? thank you.

 

The VSD1S I hear is more tuned for female vocals.  The first hit on google for "vsd1 vsd1s" turned up this page

http://www.head-fi.org/t/663709/vsonic-vsd1-vsd1s-reviews-impression-thread/795

 

Anyway they are the same earphone with different tuning, such as can be achieved with EQ.

post #11683 of 16803

Does anybody have experience with these original looking tips, which are made for Hifiman RE-400/600? 

 

 

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?cid=3

post #11684 of 16803

Hi!

I would like to get a pair of IEMs, I will say max 150, such is best from these in the price range?

 

The shure se215, Gr06, gr07, etymotic HF5 or r-50

 

I would like them to be comfortable to wear for at least a couple of hours...

 

For reference, I had some grados Sr60i, while I like them, I think they make my ears hurt after a while of hearing them....

 

Thanks for any help :)

post #11685 of 16803
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs1986 View Post
 

Hi!

I would like to get a pair of IEMs, I will say max 150, such is best from these in the price range?

 

The shure se215, Gr06, gr07, etymotic HF5 or r-50

 

I would like them to be comfortable to wear for at least a couple of hours...

 

For reference, I had some grados Sr60i, while I like them, I think they make my ears hurt after a while of hearing them....

 

Thanks for any help :)

 

    keep the ety out . they are the most uncomfortable brand around , but they sound awesome .

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)