- 791 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 758post #11356 of 168038/31/13 at 12:57pmAt least now they will have a lineup with names that make sense!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11357 of 168038/31/13 at 3:58pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah just wait for the VSD7 Silver Treble Edition...post #11358 of 168038/31/13 at 4:03pmpost #11359 of 168038/31/13 at 4:24pmpost #11360 of 168038/31/13 at 5:47pmpost #11361 of 168038/31/13 at 6:08pmQuote:
Nah, it just seems like it makes sense right now but you have no idea whether the sound improvement will be going higher with the number of the iem's name or whatever. There's still high chance that VSD1/S is better than VSD3 or is better than VSD5. Or whther VSD3/S turns out to be better than VSD5, especially now when vsonic's ceo was kinda challenged to tune the VSD3 to sound like SE864 instead of SE535 and he just said he's getting a SE864 without even worrying for a second that the VSD3 might not turn out to be as good as something that costs more than 20 times more. We'll just have to wait.
Edited by kova4a - 8/31/13 at 6:10pmpost #11362 of 168038/31/13 at 6:36pmBut if they stick to the pricing previously mentioned here it does at least look like a nice ladder. Then the actual performance will vary and of course a lot will be down to preference. But hey, some kind of brain exercise is good for us.post #11363 of 168038/31/13 at 9:35pmThread Starter
In any case, if one of them can provide the sound of the GR07 with smoother treble at a lower price, I won't much care what it's calledpost #11364 of 168038/31/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
That would be VSD5S mkII Limited Flagship Professional Gold Bass Edition.post #11365 of 168039/1/13 at 7:20amQuote:
GR07 Classic, which is supposed to be $98 may fit the bill.post #11366 of 168039/1/13 at 8:00amQuote:
VSD7 Silver Treble Limited Special Flagship PRO MKII Ultimate Edition?????...
Maybe they should just stick with the new naming convention and then make its upgrade or version to be named like "VSD7 MKII" and not with those Limited, Flagship, etc etc names. LOL
Yet, as long as they sound really good, then it's very very very much tolerable :)
post #11367 of 168039/1/13 at 10:46ampost #11368 of 168039/1/13 at 11:47amThread Starter
Sure, see this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-294-iems-compared-signature-acoustics-elements-c-12-added-08-22-13-p-753/11340#post_9752749 and the ones below it.post #11369 of 168039/1/13 at 12:47pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 39 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Guitar-fi anyone? 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 4 minutes ago
- › What causes a "veiled" sound? 4 minutes ago
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 7 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear