- 791 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 758post #11356 of 168028/31/13 at 12:57pmAt least now they will have a lineup with names that make sense!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11357 of 168028/31/13 at 3:58pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah just wait for the VSD7 Silver Treble Edition...post #11358 of 168028/31/13 at 4:03pmpost #11359 of 168028/31/13 at 4:24pmpost #11360 of 168028/31/13 at 5:47pmpost #11361 of 168028/31/13 at 6:08pmQuote:
Nah, it just seems like it makes sense right now but you have no idea whether the sound improvement will be going higher with the number of the iem's name or whatever. There's still high chance that VSD1/S is better than VSD3 or is better than VSD5. Or whther VSD3/S turns out to be better than VSD5, especially now when vsonic's ceo was kinda challenged to tune the VSD3 to sound like SE864 instead of SE535 and he just said he's getting a SE864 without even worrying for a second that the VSD3 might not turn out to be as good as something that costs more than 20 times more. We'll just have to wait.
Edited by kova4a - 8/31/13 at 6:10pmpost #11362 of 168028/31/13 at 6:36pmBut if they stick to the pricing previously mentioned here it does at least look like a nice ladder. Then the actual performance will vary and of course a lot will be down to preference. But hey, some kind of brain exercise is good for us.post #11363 of 168028/31/13 at 9:35pmThread Starter
In any case, if one of them can provide the sound of the GR07 with smoother treble at a lower price, I won't much care what it's calledpost #11364 of 168028/31/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
That would be VSD5S mkII Limited Flagship Professional Gold Bass Edition.post #11365 of 168029/1/13 at 7:20amQuote:
GR07 Classic, which is supposed to be $98 may fit the bill.post #11366 of 168029/1/13 at 8:00amQuote:
VSD7 Silver Treble Limited Special Flagship PRO MKII Ultimate Edition?????...
Maybe they should just stick with the new naming convention and then make its upgrade or version to be named like "VSD7 MKII" and not with those Limited, Flagship, etc etc names. LOL
Yet, as long as they sound really good, then it's very very very much tolerable :)
post #11367 of 168029/1/13 at 10:46ampost #11368 of 168029/1/13 at 11:47amThread Starter
Sure, see this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-294-iems-compared-signature-acoustics-elements-c-12-added-08-22-13-p-753/11340#post_9752749 and the ones below it.post #11369 of 168029/1/13 at 12:47pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Shiit Yggdrasil DAC "yggy" (230 volt) 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 23 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 59 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › How much better is the hd650 vs hd598? 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 6 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear