- 791 Posts. Joined 5/2012
- Location: Sweden (EU)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 758post #11356 of 168368/31/13 at 12:57pmAt least now they will have a lineup with names that make sense!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11357 of 168368/31/13 at 3:58pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah just wait for the VSD7 Silver Treble Edition...post #11358 of 168368/31/13 at 4:03pmpost #11359 of 168368/31/13 at 4:24pmpost #11360 of 168368/31/13 at 5:47pmpost #11361 of 168368/31/13 at 6:08pmQuote:
Nah, it just seems like it makes sense right now but you have no idea whether the sound improvement will be going higher with the number of the iem's name or whatever. There's still high chance that VSD1/S is better than VSD3 or is better than VSD5. Or whther VSD3/S turns out to be better than VSD5, especially now when vsonic's ceo was kinda challenged to tune the VSD3 to sound like SE864 instead of SE535 and he just said he's getting a SE864 without even worrying for a second that the VSD3 might not turn out to be as good as something that costs more than 20 times more. We'll just have to wait.
Edited by kova4a - 8/31/13 at 6:10pmpost #11362 of 168368/31/13 at 6:36pmBut if they stick to the pricing previously mentioned here it does at least look like a nice ladder. Then the actual performance will vary and of course a lot will be down to preference. But hey, some kind of brain exercise is good for us.post #11363 of 168368/31/13 at 9:35pmThread Starter
In any case, if one of them can provide the sound of the GR07 with smoother treble at a lower price, I won't much care what it's calledpost #11364 of 168368/31/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
That would be VSD5S mkII Limited Flagship Professional Gold Bass Edition.post #11365 of 168369/1/13 at 7:20amQuote:
GR07 Classic, which is supposed to be $98 may fit the bill.post #11366 of 168369/1/13 at 8:00amQuote:
VSD7 Silver Treble Limited Special Flagship PRO MKII Ultimate Edition?????...
Maybe they should just stick with the new naming convention and then make its upgrade or version to be named like "VSD7 MKII" and not with those Limited, Flagship, etc etc names. LOL
Yet, as long as they sound really good, then it's very very very much tolerable :)
post #11367 of 168369/1/13 at 10:46ampost #11368 of 168369/1/13 at 11:47amThread Starter
Sure, see this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-294-iems-compared-signature-acoustics-elements-c-12-added-08-22-13-p-753/11340#post_9752749 and the ones below it.post #11369 of 168369/1/13 at 12:47pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › Specific quest for sound and comfort 4 seconds ago
- › Joseph Grado HP-1000 (HP2) Headphones 23 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 32 seconds ago
- › Upgrading my headphones 49 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 2 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear