or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 70

post #1036 of 16802

$22 shipping!!! #$%^&*+

post #1037 of 16802
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post

Isn't DHP-II actually one of their more expensive model? I don't think there are any return policy since they don't seem to sell it outside of Japan. :/

 

The DHP ii's??? Right around $30 shipped on Amazon. And they sell in the US. And they are the best buy in headphones to date, period.

post #1038 of 16802

I mean that IEM I talked about before, they don't sell it outside Japan. And afaik DHP-II normal price is around $90, you lucky American just get the better deal, like always. I'm envious. frown.gif

post #1039 of 16802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olimoronio View Post



The DHP ii's??? Right around $30 shipped on Amazon. And they sell in the US. And they are the best buy in headphones to date, period.



for $30, I just might try them out, but I'm concerned with users complaining about disintegrating headbands etc etc....

post #1040 of 16802

So Joker, will we ever see the SR-001/003 on this list? It would be interesting to see how they compare to the rest...


Edited by JoetheArachnid - 10/27/10 at 10:12am
post #1041 of 16802

You're up there with the big boys now |joker|. About bloody well time I say!

 

Can I have your autograph please? wink.gif


joker.jpg


Edited by Hero Kid - 10/27/10 at 9:13pm
post #1042 of 16802
Thread Starter 

Just wanted to say thanks to Jude for the front-page feature and to Hero Kid for the suggestion . Autographs all around!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoetheArachnid View Post

So Joker, will we ever see the SR-001/003 on this list? It would be interesting to see how they compare to the rest...



Probably not - I think I'm more likely to turn to customs than 'stats. 

post #1043 of 16802

I would have never noticed. I bookmark the forum list page since I find the front page useless. Looks like more people may have you to thank for their wallets being a bit lighter :P

post #1044 of 16802

Congrats on the front page feature! Hopefully this will mean less 'I'm looking for new IEMs' threads where I just link straight to this thread.

 

Pity about the Staxen, though - they're actually pretty affordable compared to most of those top-tier universals.

post #1045 of 16802

Congrats. About time.

post #1046 of 16802

Indeed - great news this mammoth epic has front page status.

 

If I can make a suggestion, I'd like to see the whole enterprise formatted in a way that allows users to post comments against each iem, with their own impressions or feedback.

 

Is that possible?

 

 

 

post #1047 of 16802

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster View Post

I would have never noticed. I bookmark the forum list page since I find the front page useless. Looks like more people may have you to thank for their wallets being a bit lighter :P



Joker's threads are always the first pages I navigate on head-fi to see if he has any new reviews. Without a doubt, he ensures to cram as much information into every post he is able, and puts just as much dedication into a $2 dollar IEM than he does a $200 IEM.  Without question, they have been very vital in assisting my future decisions on headphone purchases. I actually bookmark both of Joker's in-ear/portable comparison threads, as I find all of his detailed reviews extremely informative. Quite frankly, I'm VERY surprised that it took 115 IEM reviews (not including the portables thread) before head-fi considered giving him the recognition that he deserves by the home page presentation, and believe that he is still due credit. Joker, thank you for all of the work and effort you put towards your reviews, and I look forward to reading them for many headphones to come.

post #1048 of 16802

Would the IE8, UM3X, or W3 give me a sound like my HD-650s? I think UM3X is more of a monitor, so the bass would probably be lacking for my tastes in rock and electronica.

post #1049 of 16802

I'm sure if he reviewed million dollar plastic music players designed by chimps and mental looking ear covering sound machines for which you need warehouses crammed with amplification gear, he'd have been all over the front pages by now.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockItHerbie View Post

 

Quote:



Joker's threads are always the first pages I navigate on head-fi to see if he has any new reviews. Without a doubt, he ensures to cram as much information into every post he is able, and puts just as much dedication into a $2 dollar IEM than he does a $200 IEM.  Without question, they have been very vital in assisting my future decisions on headphone purchases. I actually bookmark both of Joker's in-ear/portable comparison threads, as I find all of his detailed reviews extremely informative. Quite frankly, I'm VERY surprised that it took 115 IEM reviews (not including the portables thread) before head-fi considered giving him the recognition that he deserves by the home page presentation, and believe that he is still due credit. Joker, thank you for all of the work and effort you put towards your reviews, and I look forward to reading them for many headphones to come.

post #1050 of 16802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyboy71 View Post

I'm sure if he reviewed million dollar plastic music players designed by chimps and mental looking ear covering sound machines for which you need warehouses crammed with amplification gear, he'd have been all over the front pages by now.


Lol Benny.  I don't think anyone will be able to explain your next ban either.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)