thanks to you for all of these hard massive reviews.can you add heir audio headphones(like heir audio 4.ai) also???
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106) - Page 687post #10291 of 168365/13/13 at 1:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10292 of 168365/13/13 at 6:55pmThread StarterQuote:
The only Heir set I have is the 8.A , which I do plan to add a full review for.post #10293 of 168365/13/13 at 7:41pm
"...but still has some of the slightly hot character that all higher-end VSonic dynamics seem to share."
What does this mean? I don't think I've ever heard of a "hot" sounding treble, unless it means harsh and aggressive.post #10294 of 168365/13/13 at 8:06pmQuote:
How about JH13pro? Will you add a full review too?post #10295 of 168365/13/13 at 10:09pmThread StarterQuote:
There's one or more treble features that fall within the "potential for sibilance" range.
Yes, I will. That one's a little more difficult since I'll have to rescale the sound score.post #10296 of 168365/13/13 at 10:13pmQuote:
Reading between the lines, JH13 Pro is probably going to get a 10 out of 10 from you. ;-)post #10297 of 168365/14/13 at 1:06ampost #10298 of 168365/14/13 at 7:55amQuote:
Joker, you really don't have to rescale your score table. Personally, i just want to see the scores of IEMs or CIEMs in the similar price range. For example, if you really think JH13Pro is better than Miracle a bit, you can straightly score JH13Pro as 10.5 instead of 10.5/10. So It doesn't matter whether the score is over denominator 10 anymore. IMO, it's clearer to show how much those high end CIEM/IEMs better than the lower end
Another question on CIEMs. What are the differences between Miracle and NT6? Which one you love better?
Edited by Alias Gu - 5/14/13 at 8:02ampost #10299 of 168365/14/13 at 9:41amQuote:
Oh, that doesn't really bother me, so that is fine! I can't wait to get these.post #10300 of 168365/14/13 at 1:00pm
Sooooo.....my UE5 Pro's have finally failed me for the last time! The shell on the right bud broke, when I tried to plug in the cable the fine wire (that WAS protected by the shell) snapped. So I'm looking for a replacement and came across this excellent thread! I was thinking ER 4P or a Westone 4 but now I'm looking at the ER HR5 and the Rockit R50 as a cheaper alternative. Being a longtime audiophile, I'll probably wind up with one of the more expensive IEM's but I just wanted to thank you for this thread, it's exactly what I hoped I'd find here!post #10301 of 168365/14/13 at 1:49pmQuote:
Oooo scandalous. Do you ever feel that by rescaling it, you squeeze yourself a bit at the top, ie making things seem closer than they are?post #10302 of 168365/14/13 at 3:29pm
Hey Joker. I'm debating between Vsonic GR07 and the Philips S1. I was wondering where you feel S1 lacks compared to the GR07 in terms of sound. Trying to decide if the GR07 is worth the extra cash. Isolation isn't important to me and I know you said that is one area S1 falls short. Also it isn't as comfortable or able to get as good of a fit. But just in terms of sound how they compare. Thanks a bunch!
Edited by SNSDGeeGee - 5/14/13 at 3:31pmpost #10303 of 168365/14/13 at 4:12pmHey joker,
I was wondering if there was a significant difference from the gr07 mk1 compared to the bass edition I found a mk1 for $90 and was wondering if it was worth spending the extra t get the bass edition.post #10304 of 168365/14/13 at 4:29pmQuote:
New?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › Measurements for analysing upper treble distortion 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-5LE Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG's new K872? 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear