Its UE350VM, UE600 costs US$120+... :(
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 5/16/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
Multi-IEM Review - 340 IEMs compared (Fidue A31s added 08/02/15 p. 1075) - Page 789
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11822 of 1612110/19/13 at 6:30ampost #11823 of 1612110/19/13 at 6:39ampost #11824 of 1612110/19/13 at 6:47ampost #11825 of 1612110/19/13 at 7:15am
where do you belong from , you are thunderously over priced on these , you can opt for ue400/500 , try a balanced armature , like xba-10 , xba-c10 , pl50 , she9850 , these are cheap ones , i got an she9850 for rs 999 , roughly $17 . xba-3 for rs3915 , $65 roughly .
Edited by suman134 - 10/19/13 at 7:19ampost #11826 of 1612110/19/13 at 7:29ampost #11827 of 1612110/19/13 at 7:53ampost #11828 of 1612110/19/13 at 8:09amQuote:
try finding a dealer of ultimate ears , they might get you a cheaper deal .post #11829 of 1612110/19/13 at 8:16amQuote:
Uh-oh, better late than never: congrats on reaching 300!post #11830 of 1612110/19/13 at 8:43ampost #11831 of 1612110/19/13 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by ljokerl Yeah, it tends to do that too.
I actually wouldn't mind the JH13 with less bass - really couldn't pick a favorite between it and the NT 6 (which is flatter and leaner) in that regard.
The treble appears to be less smooth than I would like is when compared to a Miracle or Westone ES5 (that latter of which IMO is darker than it needs to be). It's still an improvement over things like the K3003 and Senn IE800 and on its own doesn't bother me in the least.
I'm very curious to hear the NT6 myself. It seems to share a lot in common with the UERM, which I've been using for the last week or so, except with greater midrange presence, though it seems to be even more greatly lifted in the upper treble region, which is a nice effect on the UERM, but it doesn't play nice with tracks that don't scrutinize mastering and can get tiring after a while. It's just so difficult to keep the upper treble even keeled in IEMs, though...
And also, very silly of me not to congratulate you on 300 --- it's a milestone!post #11832 of 1612110/19/13 at 2:42pmpost #11833 of 1612110/19/13 at 6:45pmpost #11834 of 1612110/19/13 at 7:06pmpost #11835 of 1612110/19/13 at 7:38pm
Alright gents, I'm officially lost on where to go with my iem. I have the UM3X now and while it's okay on the commute it's bloody awful out of the big rig.
Preference would be a universal with Audeze type tonal balance. No massive spikes or droops along the way please ;)
I had considered the ER4P or 535 maybe split the difference with the 425. Long story short my headphone experience has been more or less limited to full sized open cans so I'm for all intents and purposes... a noob :PReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 340 IEMs compared (Fidue A31s added 08/02/15 p. 1075)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Buying Guide
- › Songs that sound bad on your headphones 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Using a SMSL M8 DAC with a Objective 2 amp 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What color should I paint my HD6X0s 8 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3