Oh I had a question about the Phonak which was could you wear it straight down if you wear the left headphone in the right ear
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productDUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics CX21P In-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14More
- brandNarmootagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- brandTekfusiontagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVisang VS-K1tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
- productXears TD-III V2tagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
- productXears XE200Protagged by nightmancometh, 12/15/14
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 5/26/14 at 11:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Headphone Buying GuideLast edited: 4/28/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
Multi-IEM Review - 336 IEMs compared (Gorilla Ears GX-4b added 04/17/15 p. 1053) - Page 945
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 158447/29/14 at 9:04pmThread Starter
Thanks, everyone!Quote:Originally Posted by suman134
i read it , i have a question too , how bad is the xba-h3's bass ? i mean how fast is the decay and how muddy or boomy it is ? for me the one excels in bass is hisound crystal , and thats the limit for me , wont take any thing slower of boomier then that for this price , i have some wooly muddy boomier phone like xb90ex , but its for $60 , and thats okay for its price .
The Crystal has a huge advantage in the form lower bass quantity, and I agree - it does have very good quality bass overall. The H3 isn't as tight, but it's not far behind and the bass is a lot more powerful.Quote:
Yes, you can. Not sure what that does to the cable noise and such, and the fit definitely won't be as secure.post #14163 of 158447/29/14 at 10:54pmpost #14164 of 158447/29/14 at 11:32pmpost #14165 of 158447/30/14 at 12:46ampost #14166 of 158447/30/14 at 1:53amQuote:
yes , if the fit is not good , if the seal is not there , sound will suffer . i dont think swapping channels will affect fit .post #14167 of 158447/30/14 at 8:55amThread Starter
It really depends on whether your ear shape will allow an equally deep seal.post #14168 of 158447/30/14 at 6:05pmpost #14169 of 158447/30/14 at 7:12pmThread Starter
No, I had no problem wearing them the right way. I did try the PFE232 down but the fit just wasn't as secure as cable-up.post #14170 of 158447/30/14 at 8:33pmpost #14171 of 158447/30/14 at 8:46pm
@Joker, I just recommended the team at Aurisonics to send u a review unit of the Rockets after they fulfill their shipping quota from kickstarter. It needs to be on that chart for all to marvel at. I soundly believe they top the CK10 (past owner) and a few customs on the merits of your scoring system. Keep up the good work.post #14172 of 158447/30/14 at 9:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by audiobot
@Joker, I just recommended the team at Aurisonics to send u a review unit of the Rockets after they fulfill their shipping quota from kickstarter. It needs to be on that chart for all to marvel at. I soundly believe they top the CK10 (past owner) and a few customs on the merits of your scoring system. Keep up the good work.
Ahh, but do they beat the ckr series? (despite them being different sound signatures)
I'm more curious on the altone vs rockets comparison though. Hopefully joker obtains one.
Either way that aurosonic rocket is amazing, and definitely deserves to be reviewed someday. :)
Edited by vlenbo - 7/30/14 at 9:14pmpost #14173 of 158447/30/14 at 9:32pmQuote:
Yes I am interested in this comparison also. I'd really like Joker to review the ath ckr series. Currently they are hands down my best IEM beating the likes of my UE900 too.post #14174 of 158447/30/14 at 9:41pmpost #14175 of 158447/31/14 at 3:21pm
Sorry to go a bit off topic, but I was hoping somebody with BA experience can solve a prob for me. I was listening to my PFE111s yesterday when the left channel suddenly dropped in vol. (bout half as loud as the right). First thing I did was change filters, no joy. I though since it was fairly hot and humid that maybe some moisture/sweat got in so I tossed them in a jar with a packet of silica. Still didn't help. While I was trrying to figure out what to do next, I cranked the volume waaay up, and after a bit of a click/pop the left channel was back to normal. Been playing fine since, but I was hoping someone could maybe explain what might have happened, and if its anything to worry about.
CheersReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 336 IEMs compared (Gorilla Ears GX-4b added 04/17/15 p. 1053)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Buying Guide
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 seconds ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 9 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 3 minutes ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 5 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 5 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2