in europe hje900 are to much expensive, what are sb?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJVC HA-FX34S Marshmallow In-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics M2-BK Sound-Isolating Earbuds Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- productMEElectronics SX-31-GN Noise-Sealing Earbuds (Green)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/10/14
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10More
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You can read my detailed look @ these here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/50947-audio-technica-ws-55i-black-the-best-bang-for-buck-portable-headphones/
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
The HM5 Velours are quite simply, an uber-comfortable pad for HM5/Shure/Beyer/ATH/(most large circumaural headphones). I was offered a review sample from Brainwavz and have the following to say...
Multi-IEM Review - 328 IEMs compared (Lear LUF-4F / LUF-4B / LUF-4C added 11/07/14 p. 994) - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 1505912/8/10 at 12:49pm
I have the same problem, no way to get good earphones in a "real store". Of course you can order online but I like to avoid that. I think if you want to know what else you could do with RE0 kind of sound, the Xcape and RE-ZERO are indeed good choices. But I rather choose a different sound sig instead of a similar one. I will probably end up getting a HJE900 over the internet as well some day. No idea what SB is.
post #1458 of 1505912/8/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by anchorman69
Thank you for this top-notch post! Your effort is beyond heroic!
It would be really interesting to see your review of Senheisser IE6. I have been looking into it but haven't found many good reviews on it... I wonder if its a forgotten little gem
Thanks! I don't think the IE6 has been forgotten - it's just a little too expensive for what it offers at the ~$130 it usually sells for. Sound-wise it competes very well with the Brainwavz earphones and Fischer dynamics but it's nearly twice as expensive as some of them. It is very comfortable and well-built though.
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
Hello everyone, I own the re0, i am very satisfied, and i want to give something under $ 100 with the same stamp but a little softer and lower, i tought sw-xcape or re zero. wath do you recommend?
If you really want to stay within a half-step of the RE0 I think the RE-ZERO is closer to what you are looking for. Personally I'd be tempted to try something a little different but it's your call.
Silver Bullets (as in Fischer Audio Silver Bullets)post #1459 of 1505912/8/10 at 8:49pmThread Starterpost #1460 of 1505912/8/10 at 9:50pm
i have the ex082 and although they are ok for stock buds, i couldn't put them in front of any of my other iems ive owned (except the M9s and my first iems koss "plugs".
I feel the mids are far too recessed (the same reason i didnt like the M9s)
I like my midspost #1461 of 1505912/8/10 at 10:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Well consider yourself lucky - you haven't owned as many terrible earphones as I have .post #1462 of 1505912/8/10 at 10:28pm
I think i have you and your excellent reviews to thank for the choices i have made
At least my choices after the koss plugs and and the skull candys (i only have myself to blame for those)post #1463 of 1505912/8/10 at 10:41pmpost #1464 of 1505912/8/10 at 10:52pmpost #1465 of 1505912/8/10 at 11:07pm
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!post #1466 of 1505912/9/10 at 12:53amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
and you think that is better sb or eterna (i don't like exagerated bass)
Not sure which earphone you are referring to as 'that' but between the Eterna and Silver Bullets the Bullets definitely have more natural bass levels.
Quote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!
Thanks, glad to hear that! It's great when someone finds a good match with so little trial-and-errorpost #1467 of 1505912/9/10 at 12:55am
could you recommand some earphones with a lot of bass and good clarity?
i have a protapro and monster jamz, protapro sounds great but too muddy, jamz have good clarity and detail but i could use some more bass
price under 100-120 cheaper the better
Edited by akacoke - 12/9/10 at 1:41ampost #1468 of 1505912/9/10 at 1:15am
Just joined and wanted to post for the sole purpose of thanking you. Spent a lot of time reading your reviews and through a lot of research, I've decided to go with the CK10s (my old Sennheisers died today). I never would have even heard of them, to be honest, until I read your post today, so thank you. Got a great deal for them on a site called Accessory Jack as well!
Thanks again!post #1469 of 1505912/9/10 at 1:45am
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!post #1470 of 1505912/9/10 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!
If you find a cure, let me know . There always seems to be a "next level" or "a different experience" available.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 328 IEMs compared (Lear LUF-4F / LUF-4B / LUF-4C added 11/07/14 p. 994)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › *Comparison and Review* Magni/Modi vs O2/ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › looking for comfortable , closed back headphones for 300-500$ 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)