Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added 10/18/14 p. 988)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added 10/18/14 p. 988) - Page 690

post #10336 of 14818

RE-400 USD 99,- shipped: http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=143 .

3 days from HKG to HUN.

post #10337 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Ok then which ones?

 

For the VC02s, Comply size 100 foam tips will do...any kind.. .Ts or T,.. . 

post #10338 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzies01 View Post

 

For the VC02s, Comply size 100 foam tips will do...any kind.. .Ts or T,.. . 

Thank you for the response but I was referring to the GR07. Will they fit on those,also?

post #10339 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Ok then which ones?

 

I'm not quite sure, but I have the 500s here, and they're too big. 

 

Sorry

post #10340 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Thank you for the response but I was referring to the GR07. Will they fit on those,also?

Yes they will... If you stretch the inner tube with a pen first. It's prolly the same size nozzle with the VC02 anyway. But reading around Head-fi, I found people saying T-200 will fit GR07.


Edited by amzies01 - 5/17/13 at 4:04pm
post #10341 of 14818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post

RE-400 USD 99,- shipped: http://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=143 .

3 days from HKG to HUN.


Is that not the regular price? Unless they changed it I thought it was always $99

post #10342 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


Is that not the regular price? Unless they changed it I thought it was always $99

it is the shipping  that´s free


Edited by Zelda - 5/18/13 at 12:08pm
post #10343 of 14818

Joker I'm looking for a bassy in ear for 35$. The more bass the better and it's only too much when it starts overshadowing stuff. I would prefer a balanced mid to treble ratio however it could be vshaped/dark if the sq makes up for it e.g. vsonic gro2

post #10344 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


Is that not the regular price? Unless they changed it I thought it was always $99

I don"t know... Just paid on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 and received from DHL on Friday, May 17, 2013.

Thats all for USD 99,00 , included postage . HongKong  -  Hungary as I said 3 days.

 

Just out box - very satisfied - can"t stopped with listening ! If yes the RE400 is on pink noise.

 

post #10345 of 14818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboozy View Post

Joker I'm looking for a bassy in ear for 35$. The more bass the better and it's only too much when it starts overshadowing stuff. I would prefer a balanced mid to treble ratio however it could be vshaped/dark if the sq makes up for it e.g. vsonic gro2

 

You can't really have a ton of bass without it getting in the way. I guess something with a ton of subbass boost would be closest - the RHA MA-350, for example. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcsa View Post

 

can"t stopped with listening ! 


Agreed. Just got back from my morning walk with something similar:

 

post #10346 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

 

You can't really have a ton of bass without it getting in the way. I guess something with a ton of subbass boost would be closest - the RHA MA-350, for example. 

I meant when it gets ridiculously overshadowed.

post #10347 of 14818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboozy View Post

I meant when it gets ridiculously overshadowed.


Yeah, MA-350 would be an option, then. If you just want a ton of bass there's also the cheaper JVC FX101 but it bleeds more and the treble is more harsh. 

post #10348 of 14818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Cheddar View Post

By the way - best value iems I have ever had and which I now use are the Sound magic E10s. Can't believe I wasted so much time and money in the past trying to satisfy an itch that was clearly delusional.

Amen to that!
post #10349 of 14818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Cheddar View Post

Joker - a couple of questions:

1) what what sort of music do you like? What are your favourite albums?
2) do you ever wonder if you miss the wood for the trees in all of this?


I lean towards rock/metal but I enjoy a mix of everything. There are a lot of albums I consider essential - if my music library were wiped tomorrow I'd need to re-purchase at least 100 the next day (yes, I have a list). They range from classics like Friday Night in San Francisco to Porcupine Tree's The Sky Moves Sideways to more recent releases such as Isis' - Panopticon.

 

 

I still take time to listen to music. At home I often use speakers so I am not temped to think about the medium. On the go, whatever IEMs I have handy are fine, as long as they are not complete crap.

post #10350 of 14818

Joker,

 

how would you compare W4 and G07 bass edition? I'm looking for a slightly bassier, fuller sounding W4. Would G07 be a good move or will it be a downgrade?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added 10/18/14 p. 988)