Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 322 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S1 added 09/24/14 p. 977)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 322 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S1 added 09/24/14 p. 977) - Page 573

post #8581 of 14699

will you review this Sunrise Xcited and Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition?

 

Its already in your on progress anyway :)

post #8582 of 14699

The IE80 is an upgrade of the IE8. It fixes many of its problems, and reduces its bass.

post #8583 of 14699

Dear joker.

If it hasn't already been suggested, I am suggesting it now.

Pleeeease.

We are very curious to hear how you would rate the sony mh1c.

 

Thank you bigsmile_face.gif

post #8584 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikn00b View Post

Dear joker.

If it hasn't already been suggested, I am suggesting it now.

Pleeeease.

We are very curious to hear how you would rate the sony mh1c.

 

Thank you bigsmile_face.gif


Joker, I said it a page back, in case you didn't see it, I'd be happy to send you my MH1C to review, I could live without it for a week or two.

post #8585 of 14699

SM3 vs Westone 4 vs PFE232 ?

 

what is more refined, and less harsh on treble?

how would you rank them high-low ?

post #8586 of 14699
Joker.. Now that you've mention the durability of the hifiman, its now out of the question.. My question now is how does the sound of the westone2 differ with the ER4S? Which do you prefer better? Comfort is a real good thing.. But what I like most with the ER4S is its detachable cable and the respectable service of the etymotic research company. Are westone2s really that durable?

Thank you for your feedbacks.. I've researched things its just that I need a hand-on-hand advice for those who have experienced them..

Also, "the part you told me if those were the only 3 IEMs" gives me the itch to ask if you still have a better suggestion within $250 or less?

Again thanks ^^ I'll stay updated
post #8587 of 14699
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by needbassndetail View Post

will you review this Sunrise Xcited and Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition?

 

Its already in your on progress anyway :)

 

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/552753/review-sunrise-xcited-and-xcape-impressive-edition

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootsit View Post


Joker, I said it a page back, in case you didn't see it, I'd be happy to send you my MH1C to review, I could live without it for a week or two.

 

 

Saw it, also replied to it wink.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal1983 View Post

SM3 vs Westone 4 vs PFE232 ?

 

what is more refined, and less harsh on treble?

how would you rank them high-low ?

 

 

The SM3 has the smoothest treble by a margin. I don't really think any one of these is really better than the others. Personally I prefer the W4 or PFE232 but that's because I don't particularly like darker/warmer signatures. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcarboleda View Post

Joker.. Now that you've mention the durability of the hifiman, its now out of the question.. My question now is how does the sound of the westone2 differ with the ER4S? Which do you prefer better? Comfort is a real good thing.. But what I like most with the ER4S is its detachable cable and the respectable service of the etymotic research company. Are westone2s really that durable?
Thank you for your feedbacks.. I've researched things its just that I need a hand-on-hand advice for those who have experienced them..
Also, "the part you told me if those were the only 3 IEMs" gives me the itch to ask if you still have a better suggestion within $250 or less?
Again thanks ^^ I'll stay updated

 

I haven't had a problem with HiFiMan products personally but others have complained. Westone products are generally durable. I haven't heard the W2 in a while so my review is probably a better source of information on its sound. I prefer the sound of the ER4S and I think the GR07 might also be a better value at $170-200 given what you are asking in an IEM (low profile, pretty balanced sound, solid build quality)

post #8588 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


 

Saw it, also replied to it wink.gif

 

Indeed you did, my mistake.

Let me know when that is.

post #8589 of 14699

thinking of getting the aclair instead of the 1964 t as they really that much more value for monaey than the 1964 t? 

post #8590 of 14699
Joker, the GR07 Is fantastic.. I think it really suits me well.. I don't believe in burn-in that much though.. But I'll put my faith into it.. One last thing.. Did you have or are there any reports about cable fatigue with the GR07? I Just need to make sure because the IEM costs alot.. Thanks.. I like its moving tip for extra comfort and over the ear design for eliminating the microphonics.. I believe the sound would be great based on the reviews from other sites..

If in case it has cable issues.. I'll still have the etymotic ER4S in mind.. I don't think I'll get much out of the W2's sound quality.. Again thanks for the reply.. By the way if ever I'll choose GR07, where can I find a great deal about those earphones? I'll keep posted..
post #8591 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcarboleda View Post

Joker, the GR07 Is fantastic.. I think it really suits me well.. I don't believe in burn-in that much though.. But I'll put my faith into it.. One last thing.. Did you have or are there any reports about cable fatigue with the GR07? I Just need to make sure because the IEM costs alot.. Thanks.. I like its moving tip for extra comfort and over the ear design for eliminating the microphonics.. I believe the sound would be great based on the reviews from other sites..
If in case it has cable issues.. I'll still have the etymotic ER4S in mind.. I don't think I'll get much out of the W2's sound quality.. Again thanks for the reply.. By the way if ever I'll choose GR07, where can I find a great deal about those earphones? I'll keep posted..

http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?cPath=13&products_id=109

 

GR02 mk2 with free GR04

post #8592 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakoBoy View Post

http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?cPath=13&products_id=109

GR02 mk2 with free GR04

I can't differentiate them.. Whats with the flagship edition of the gr04 compared to the gr07?
post #8593 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcarboleda View Post


I can't differentiate them.. Whats with the flagship edition of the gr04 compared to the gr07?

I was using my iphone to look at the link you gave me.. I now understand that there is a free GR04 included with the GR07.. I don't need it because it raised the price to nearly $80 more..

 

Thanks anyways..

 

To Joker, are there different versions of the GR07? I think I am seeing 3 different versions..

The flagship version http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR07-R07-Flagship-Version-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/290567696399

 

This one with the hard shell which says new version case http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSonic-GR07-Pro-Dynamic-Noise-Isolation-Earbuds-Innovic-Hard-Shell-Case-/200828144549?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true

 

And the last one as GR07 Bass edition http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR07-BASS-Edition-High-Fidelity-Professional-Stereo-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/380504885821?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item5897dbca3d

 

I'm getting confused out here.. Please help.. Advance thanks for the replies..

post #8594 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcarboleda View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakoBoy View Post

http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?cPath=13&products_id=109

GR02 mk2 with free GR04

I can't differentiate them.. Whats with the flagship edition of the gr04 compared to the gr07?


The GR04 Flagship is one model below the GR07, it originally retailed for just about $100, but is being discontinued and can readily be found for about half that.

post #8595 of 14699
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcarboleda View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcarboleda View Post


I can't differentiate them.. Whats with the flagship edition of the gr04 compared to the gr07?

I was using my iphone to look at the link you gave me.. I now understand that there is a free GR04 included with the GR07.. I don't need it because it raised the price to nearly $80 more..

 

Thanks anyways..

 

To Joker, are there different versions of the GR07? I think I am seeing 3 different versions..

The flagship version http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR07-R07-Flagship-Version-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/290567696399

 

This one with the hard shell which says new version case http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSonic-GR07-Pro-Dynamic-Noise-Isolation-Earbuds-Innovic-Hard-Shell-Case-/200828144549?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true

 

And the last one as GR07 Bass edition http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR07-BASS-Edition-High-Fidelity-Professional-Stereo-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/380504885821?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item5897dbca3d

 

I'm getting confused out here.. Please help.. Advance thanks for the replies..


Half-way through production, they replaced the cable to one with more Ag in it, those are called the MK2. They also made them in different colors.

Also, if you're looking at the link on lendmeurears, their prices are in Singapore Dollars. I believe that in USD, the GR07 is currently ~$200, which is probably about $20 more than on ebay. Which, is an amazing deal for the GR04.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 322 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S1 added 09/24/14 p. 977)