Oh I had a question about the Phonak which was could you wear it straight down if you wear the left headphone in the right ear
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Multi-IEM Review - 322 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S1 added 09/24/14 p. 977) - Page 945
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 146927/29/14 at 9:04pmThread Starter
Thanks, everyone!Quote:Originally Posted by suman134
i read it , i have a question too , how bad is the xba-h3's bass ? i mean how fast is the decay and how muddy or boomy it is ? for me the one excels in bass is hisound crystal , and thats the limit for me , wont take any thing slower of boomier then that for this price , i have some wooly muddy boomier phone like xb90ex , but its for $60 , and thats okay for its price .
The Crystal has a huge advantage in the form lower bass quantity, and I agree - it does have very good quality bass overall. The H3 isn't as tight, but it's not far behind and the bass is a lot more powerful.Quote:
Yes, you can. Not sure what that does to the cable noise and such, and the fit definitely won't be as secure.post #14163 of 146927/29/14 at 10:54pmpost #14164 of 146927/29/14 at 11:32pmpost #14165 of 146927/30/14 at 12:46ampost #14166 of 146927/30/14 at 1:53amQuote:
yes , if the fit is not good , if the seal is not there , sound will suffer . i dont think swapping channels will affect fit .post #14167 of 146927/30/14 at 8:55amThread Starterpost #14168 of 146927/30/14 at 6:05pmpost #14169 of 146927/30/14 at 7:12pmThread Starter
No, I had no problem wearing them the right way. I did try the PFE232 down but the fit just wasn't as secure as cable-up.post #14170 of 146927/30/14 at 8:33pmpost #14171 of 146927/30/14 at 8:46pm
@Joker, I just recommended the team at Aurisonics to send u a review unit of the Rockets after they fulfill their shipping quota from kickstarter. It needs to be on that chart for all to marvel at. I soundly believe they top the CK10 (past owner) and a few customs on the merits of your scoring system. Keep up the good work.post #14172 of 146927/30/14 at 9:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by audiobot
@Joker, I just recommended the team at Aurisonics to send u a review unit of the Rockets after they fulfill their shipping quota from kickstarter. It needs to be on that chart for all to marvel at. I soundly believe they top the CK10 (past owner) and a few customs on the merits of your scoring system. Keep up the good work.
Ahh, but do they beat the ckr series? (despite them being different sound signatures)
I'm more curious on the altone vs rockets comparison though. Hopefully joker obtains one.
Either way that aurosonic rocket is amazing, and definitely deserves to be reviewed someday. :)
Edited by vlenbo - 7/30/14 at 9:14pmpost #14173 of 146927/30/14 at 9:32pmQuote:
Yes I am interested in this comparison also. I'd really like Joker to review the ath ckr series. Currently they are hands down my best IEM beating the likes of my UE900 too.post #14174 of 146927/30/14 at 9:41pmpost #14175 of 146927/31/14 at 3:21pm
Sorry to go a bit off topic, but I was hoping somebody with BA experience can solve a prob for me. I was listening to my PFE111s yesterday when the left channel suddenly dropped in vol. (bout half as loud as the right). First thing I did was change filters, no joy. I though since it was fairly hot and humid that maybe some moisture/sweat got in so I tossed them in a jar with a packet of silica. Still didn't help. While I was trrying to figure out what to do next, I cranked the volume waaay up, and after a bit of a click/pop the left channel was back to normal. Been playing fine since, but I was hoping someone could maybe explain what might have happened, and if its anything to worry about.
CheersReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 322 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S1 added 09/24/14 p. 977)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › The Eclipse TD-M1 IN STOCK! 16 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › WTB Ultrasone Pro 900 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)