in europe hje900 are to much expensive, what are sb?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) - Page 98
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1457 of 1460112/8/10 at 12:49pm
I have the same problem, no way to get good earphones in a "real store". Of course you can order online but I like to avoid that. I think if you want to know what else you could do with RE0 kind of sound, the Xcape and RE-ZERO are indeed good choices. But I rather choose a different sound sig instead of a similar one. I will probably end up getting a HJE900 over the internet as well some day. No idea what SB is.
post #1458 of 1460112/8/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by anchorman69
Thank you for this top-notch post! Your effort is beyond heroic!
It would be really interesting to see your review of Senheisser IE6. I have been looking into it but haven't found many good reviews on it... I wonder if its a forgotten little gem
Thanks! I don't think the IE6 has been forgotten - it's just a little too expensive for what it offers at the ~$130 it usually sells for. Sound-wise it competes very well with the Brainwavz earphones and Fischer dynamics but it's nearly twice as expensive as some of them. It is very comfortable and well-built though.
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
Hello everyone, I own the re0, i am very satisfied, and i want to give something under $ 100 with the same stamp but a little softer and lower, i tought sw-xcape or re zero. wath do you recommend?
If you really want to stay within a half-step of the RE0 I think the RE-ZERO is closer to what you are looking for. Personally I'd be tempted to try something a little different but it's your call.
Silver Bullets (as in Fischer Audio Silver Bullets)post #1459 of 1460112/8/10 at 8:49pmThread Starterpost #1460 of 1460112/8/10 at 9:50pm
i have the ex082 and although they are ok for stock buds, i couldn't put them in front of any of my other iems ive owned (except the M9s and my first iems koss "plugs".
I feel the mids are far too recessed (the same reason i didnt like the M9s)
I like my midspost #1461 of 1460112/8/10 at 10:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Well consider yourself lucky - you haven't owned as many terrible earphones as I have .post #1462 of 1460112/8/10 at 10:28pm
I think i have you and your excellent reviews to thank for the choices i have made
At least my choices after the koss plugs and and the skull candys (i only have myself to blame for those)post #1463 of 1460112/8/10 at 10:41pmpost #1464 of 1460112/8/10 at 10:52pmpost #1465 of 1460112/8/10 at 11:07pm
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!post #1466 of 1460112/9/10 at 12:53amThread Starter
Quote:Originally Posted by reckca
and you think that is better sb or eterna (i don't like exagerated bass)
Not sure which earphone you are referring to as 'that' but between the Eterna and Silver Bullets the Bullets definitely have more natural bass levels.
Quote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Great effort!! Truly outstanding, atleast from where I stay (India) we have least access to all these amazing stuffs you have. Bought a Brainwavz M2 based entirely on your review and my sound preference and trust me, it was spot on!! I love them completely!! Thanks a lot!!
Thanks, glad to hear that! It's great when someone finds a good match with so little trial-and-errorpost #1467 of 1460112/9/10 at 12:55am
could you recommand some earphones with a lot of bass and good clarity?
i have a protapro and monster jamz, protapro sounds great but too muddy, jamz have good clarity and detail but i could use some more bass
price under 100-120 cheaper the better
Edited by akacoke - 12/9/10 at 1:41ampost #1468 of 1460112/9/10 at 1:15am
Just joined and wanted to post for the sole purpose of thanking you. Spent a lot of time reading your reviews and through a lot of research, I've decided to go with the CK10s (my old Sennheisers died today). I never would have even heard of them, to be honest, until I read your post today, so thank you. Got a great deal for them on a site called Accessory Jack as well!
Thanks again!post #1469 of 1460112/9/10 at 1:45am
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!post #1470 of 1460112/9/10 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by zubin111
Thats true!! But i guess this is a disease in itself... At tha back of my mind I am also thinking what next!?? What would it be that would take me to the next level of enjoying great sound!! And would definitely require help from the experienced fellow members out here!!
If you find a cure, let me know . There always seems to be a "next level" or "a different experience" available.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 12 seconds ago
- › CanOpener? 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Koss Pro/4AAA - 70's vintage cans 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan Headband Mod for HE-400, HE-500, HE-4, HE-6 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 7 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)