Oh I had a question about the Phonak which was could you wear it straight down if you wear the left headphone in the right ear
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) - Page 945
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 146227/29/14 at 9:04pmThread Starter
Thanks, everyone!Quote:Originally Posted by suman134
i read it , i have a question too , how bad is the xba-h3's bass ? i mean how fast is the decay and how muddy or boomy it is ? for me the one excels in bass is hisound crystal , and thats the limit for me , wont take any thing slower of boomier then that for this price , i have some wooly muddy boomier phone like xb90ex , but its for $60 , and thats okay for its price .
The Crystal has a huge advantage in the form lower bass quantity, and I agree - it does have very good quality bass overall. The H3 isn't as tight, but it's not far behind and the bass is a lot more powerful.Quote:
Yes, you can. Not sure what that does to the cable noise and such, and the fit definitely won't be as secure.post #14163 of 146227/29/14 at 10:54pmpost #14164 of 146227/29/14 at 11:32pmpost #14165 of 146227/30/14 at 12:46ampost #14166 of 146227/30/14 at 1:53amQuote:
yes , if the fit is not good , if the seal is not there , sound will suffer . i dont think swapping channels will affect fit .post #14167 of 146227/30/14 at 8:55amThread Starterpost #14168 of 146227/30/14 at 6:05pmpost #14169 of 146227/30/14 at 7:12pmThread Starter
No, I had no problem wearing them the right way. I did try the PFE232 down but the fit just wasn't as secure as cable-up.post #14170 of 146227/30/14 at 8:33pmpost #14171 of 146227/30/14 at 8:46pm
@Joker, I just recommended the team at Aurisonics to send u a review unit of the Rockets after they fulfill their shipping quota from kickstarter. It needs to be on that chart for all to marvel at. I soundly believe they top the CK10 (past owner) and a few customs on the merits of your scoring system. Keep up the good work.post #14172 of 146227/30/14 at 9:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by audiobot
@Joker, I just recommended the team at Aurisonics to send u a review unit of the Rockets after they fulfill their shipping quota from kickstarter. It needs to be on that chart for all to marvel at. I soundly believe they top the CK10 (past owner) and a few customs on the merits of your scoring system. Keep up the good work.
Ahh, but do they beat the ckr series? (despite them being different sound signatures)
I'm more curious on the altone vs rockets comparison though. Hopefully joker obtains one.
Either way that aurosonic rocket is amazing, and definitely deserves to be reviewed someday. :)
Edited by vlenbo - 7/30/14 at 9:14pmpost #14173 of 146227/30/14 at 9:32pmQuote:
Yes I am interested in this comparison also. I'd really like Joker to review the ath ckr series. Currently they are hands down my best IEM beating the likes of my UE900 too.post #14174 of 146227/30/14 at 9:41pmpost #14175 of 146227/31/14 at 3:21pm
Sorry to go a bit off topic, but I was hoping somebody with BA experience can solve a prob for me. I was listening to my PFE111s yesterday when the left channel suddenly dropped in vol. (bout half as loud as the right). First thing I did was change filters, no joy. I though since it was fairly hot and humid that maybe some moisture/sweat got in so I tossed them in a jar with a packet of silica. Still didn't help. While I was trrying to figure out what to do next, I cranked the volume waaay up, and after a bit of a click/pop the left channel was back to normal. Been playing fine since, but I was hoping someone could maybe explain what might have happened, and if its anything to worry about.
CheersReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Allnic HPA-3000 1 minute ago
- › Using EQ for headphones? Good or bad? 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 Model SMSL SAP-5 Portable Headphone Amplifer Introduction /... 3 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)