Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) - Page 879

post #13171 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman134 View Post
 

does ath m50 need an amp ?

Generally no. It's pretty sensitive.

post #13172 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by higbvuyb View Post
 

Generally no. It's pretty sensitive.

 

   thanks , after 15hrs , its not what i thought it would be , im gona pit it against srh440 and hd 380 pro .

post #13173 of 14594

Joker, just want to say thanks for all your dedication.

This thread is probably the no.1 reference when it comes to buying IEMs all over the internet.

We appreciate your work man!

post #13174 of 14594
Indeed wink.gif
post #13175 of 14594
What would be something good for electronic music, rap, hip hop, pop, generally popular/new songs?
I suffer from extreme buyers remorse, so I have yet to buy anything hi-fi in my time on the forum (less than 2 months). I can't event get a comfortable fit with IEM's, but then I bought a cheap pair of Sony 'phones and they had the hybrids on them... Needless to say, I loved the fit and kept the tips after they broke (dog...).
I've heard good things about the 8320's, GR06's, and R04's (regular/basic edition)
If you didn't really understand the music genres, my soundcloud is -
https://soundcloud.com/sebsg

Although, I have been posting much more electronic than vocals recently, but I still want something good for vocals
Another thing is, can someone explain the terms for soundstage? (Width, depth, height, etc)
From what I understand, another thing I want is depth in soundstage.

Budget? Less than $50 USD

Your Soon to be Head-Fi'er,
Sebs
post #13176 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

 

I only had a short audition with it and brought just my Meelec A161P and VSonic GR07 for comparisons, nothing in the $50 price range. I thought it sounded pretty good but not as good as either of those. 

XBA-1 costs like 20-25 bucks in amazon, sir! (includes the shipping). I love XBA-1...I am exalted with its combination of non-fatiguing,comfort, and isolation, when applied with V-moda medium tips.


Edited by Gandasaputra - 3/8/14 at 9:24pm
post #13177 of 14594
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby S View Post
 

Joker, just want to say thanks for all your dedication.

This thread is probably the no.1 reference when it comes to buying IEMs all over the internet.

We appreciate your work man!

 

Thank you, glad the thread has been useful!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandasaputra View Post
 

XBA-1 costs like 20-25 bucks in amazon, sir! (includes the shipping). I love XBA-1...I am exalted with its combination of non-fatiguing,comfort, and isolation, when applied with V-moda medium tips.

 

Yeah, that's an impressively low price. Don't know of any cheaper BAs except maybe the Knowles SR-based Altec Lansing ones when they're on sale. 

post #13178 of 14594
Are two pin connectors durable or is an mmcx connector preferable? I am concerned that they don't have a locking mechanism and may detach with sudden movement, I am not fond if the Roxanne's proprietary connector as it is harder to get aftermarket cables, if there are any. What are your thoughts?
post #13179 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post
 

Yeah, that's an impressively low price. Don't know of any cheaper BAs except maybe the Knowles SR-based Altec Lansing ones when they're on sale. 

she 9850 was on sale here for $17 , i grabbed one .

post #13180 of 14594
Weren't you looking for a pair of the standard Samsung iems? I have a pair that came with my S3, I can send them your way, if you want.
post #13181 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman134 View Post
 

she 9850 was on sale here for $17 , i grabbed one .

That's a nice iem - I liked it a lot and for 17 bucks it's a steal

post #13182 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

That's a nice iem - I liked it a lot and for 17 bucks it's a steal

I also quite enjoyed SHE9700, I went on a little obsession with them for a few days. Like anything head-fi related though it was short lived.
post #13183 of 14594

Hey Joker. I agree with your take on the BA100. If you still have them, give a quick listen with a a few of your double flange tips pushed all the way down. The right one can take them up a notch.

post #13184 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I also quite enjoyed SHE9700, I went on a little obsession with them for a few days. Like anything head-fi related though it was short lived.

Well, I honestly enjoyed the she9850 for quite a long period and I had a lot more expensive iems at the time. It was my gym iem for close to a year and the only reason I still don't own it is because I lent it to a friend and he lost it as usual. Anyway, she9850 is a pretty decent single BA iem - mid-centric, warm and sweet sounding with a bit of the shure house sound to it. It does lack some extension on both ends, especially the treble, which rolls off early and makes the sound slightly dark and low on sparkle but I would buy it any day of the week for 17 bucks.

post #13185 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

Well, I honestly enjoyed the she9850 for quite a long period and I had a lot more expensive iems at the time. It was my gym iem for close to a year and the only reason I still don't own it is because I lent it to a friend and he lost it as usual. Anyway, she9850 is a pretty decent single BA iem - mid-centric, warm and sweet sounding with a bit of the shure house sound to it. It does lack some extension on both ends, especially the treble, which rolls off early and makes the sound slightly dark and low on sparkle but I would buy it any day of the week for 17 bucks.

 

      exactly , bass is nice , everything is fine but its just not refined , the ue 600 is more refined . better then pl50 though . comes with a nice carry pouch , cable is s a bit noisy though and it comes with a cable clip . these are my two .

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)