Generally no. It's pretty sensitive.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) - Page 879
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13172 of 145943/8/14 at 4:04ampost #13173 of 145943/8/14 at 1:36pmpost #13174 of 145943/8/14 at 1:59pmpost #13175 of 145943/8/14 at 7:20pmWhat would be something good for electronic music, rap, hip hop, pop, generally popular/new songs?
I suffer from extreme buyers remorse, so I have yet to buy anything hi-fi in my time on the forum (less than 2 months). I can't event get a comfortable fit with IEM's, but then I bought a cheap pair of Sony 'phones and they had the hybrids on them... Needless to say, I loved the fit and kept the tips after they broke (dog...).
I've heard good things about the 8320's, GR06's, and R04's (regular/basic edition)
If you didn't really understand the music genres, my soundcloud is -
Although, I have been posting much more electronic than vocals recently, but I still want something good for vocals
Another thing is, can someone explain the terms for soundstage? (Width, depth, height, etc)
From what I understand, another thing I want is depth in soundstage.
Budget? Less than $50 USD
Your Soon to be Head-Fi'er,
Sebspost #13176 of 145943/8/14 at 9:22pmQuote:
XBA-1 costs like 20-25 bucks in amazon, sir! (includes the shipping). I love XBA-1...I am exalted with its combination of non-fatiguing,comfort, and isolation, when applied with V-moda medium tips.
Edited by Gandasaputra - 3/8/14 at 9:24pmpost #13177 of 145943/8/14 at 11:44pmThread StarterQuote:
Thank you, glad the thread has been useful!Quote:
Yeah, that's an impressively low price. Don't know of any cheaper BAs except maybe the Knowles SR-based Altec Lansing ones when they're on sale.post #13178 of 145943/9/14 at 3:00amAre two pin connectors durable or is an mmcx connector preferable? I am concerned that they don't have a locking mechanism and may detach with sudden movement, I am not fond if the Roxanne's proprietary connector as it is harder to get aftermarket cables, if there are any. What are your thoughts?post #13179 of 145943/9/14 at 3:45amQuote:
she 9850 was on sale here for $17 , i grabbed one .post #13180 of 145943/9/14 at 6:42ampost #13181 of 145943/9/14 at 6:46ampost #13182 of 145943/9/14 at 7:31amQuote:
I also quite enjoyed SHE9700, I went on a little obsession with them for a few days. Like anything head-fi related though it was short lived.post #13183 of 145943/9/14 at 7:43am
Hey Joker. I agree with your take on the BA100. If you still have them, give a quick listen with a a few of your double flange tips pushed all the way down. The right one can take them up a notch.post #13184 of 145943/9/14 at 8:12amQuote:
Well, I honestly enjoyed the she9850 for quite a long period and I had a lot more expensive iems at the time. It was my gym iem for close to a year and the only reason I still don't own it is because I lent it to a friend and he lost it as usual. Anyway, she9850 is a pretty decent single BA iem - mid-centric, warm and sweet sounding with a bit of the shure house sound to it. It does lack some extension on both ends, especially the treble, which rolls off early and makes the sound slightly dark and low on sparkle but I would buy it any day of the week for 17 bucks.post #13185 of 145943/9/14 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by kova4a
Well, I honestly enjoyed the she9850 for quite a long period and I had a lot more expensive iems at the time. It was my gym iem for close to a year and the only reason I still don't own it is because I lent it to a friend and he lost it as usual. Anyway, she9850 is a pretty decent single BA iem - mid-centric, warm and sweet sounding with a bit of the shure house sound to it. It does lack some extension on both ends, especially the treble, which rolls off early and makes the sound slightly dark and low on sparkle but I would buy it any day of the week for 17 bucks.
exactly , bass is nice , everything is fine but its just not refined , the ue 600 is more refined . better then pl50 though . comes with a nice carry pouch , cable is s a bit noisy though and it comes with a cable clip . these are my two .Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › WASAPI work around found!!! 7 seconds ago
- › How do you save ignorant people? 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 47 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)