Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) - Page 687

post #10291 of 14596
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daleb View Post

Okay,i will get the vc02s then!
Do they really come with all those colorful tips?


Mine did but VSonic have changed their accessory sets in the past without notice. You may want to confirm with the listing or even the seller, depending on where you are buying them.

post #10292 of 14596

thanks to you for all of these hard massive reviews.can you add heir audio headphones(like heir audio 4.ai) also???atsmile.gif

post #10293 of 14596
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nNAVID View Post

thanks to you for all of these hard massive reviews.can you add heir audio headphones(like heir audio 4.ai) also???atsmile.gif


The only Heir set I have is the 8.A , which I do plan to add a full review for. 

post #10294 of 14596

"...but still has some of the slightly hot character that all higher-end VSonic dynamics seem to share."

What does this mean? I don't think I've ever heard of a "hot" sounding treble, unless it means harsh and aggressive.

post #10295 of 14596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


Mine did but VSonic have changed their accessory sets in the past without notice. You may want to confirm with the listing or even the seller, depending on where you are buying them.

How about JH13pro? Will you add a full review too?

post #10296 of 14596
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daleb View Post

"...but still has some of the slightly hot character that all higher-end VSonic dynamics seem to share."

What does this mean? I don't think I've ever heard of a "hot" sounding treble, unless it means harsh and aggressive.

 

There's one or more treble features that fall within the "potential for sibilance" range.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias Gu View Post

How about JH13pro? Will you add a full review too?


Yes, I will. That one's a little more difficult since I'll have to rescale the sound score. 

post #10297 of 14596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

 

There's one or more treble features that fall within the "potential for sibilance" range.

 


Yes, I will. That one's a little more difficult since I'll have to rescale the sound score. 

Reading between the lines, JH13 Pro is probably going to get a 10 out of 10 from you. ;-)

post #10298 of 14596

are the Sony hybrids compatible with the MEElec A161P?

post #10299 of 14596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


Yes, I will. That one's a little more difficult since I'll have to rescale the sound score. 

Joker, you really don't have to rescale your score table. Personally, i just want to see the scores of IEMs or CIEMs in the similar price range. For example, if you really think JH13Pro is better than Miracle a bit, you can straightly score JH13Pro as 10.5 instead of 10.5/10. So It doesn't matter whether the score is over denominator 10 anymore. IMO, it's clearer to show how much those high end CIEM/IEMs better than the lower end 

 

Another question on CIEMs. What are the differences between Miracle and NT6? Which one you love better? 


Edited by Alias Gu - 5/14/13 at 8:02am
post #10300 of 14596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

 

There's one or more treble features that fall within the "potential for sibilance" range.

Oh, that doesn't really bother me, so that is fine! I can't wait to get these.

post #10301 of 14596

Sooooo.....my UE5 Pro's have finally failed me for the last time!  The shell on the right bud broke, when I tried to plug in the cable the fine wire (that WAS protected by the shell) snapped.  So I'm looking for a replacement and came across this excellent thread!  I was thinking ER 4P or a Westone 4 but now I'm looking at the ER HR5 and the Rockit R50 as a cheaper alternative.  Being a longtime audiophile, I'll probably wind up with one of the more expensive IEM's but I just wanted to thank you for this thread, it's exactly what I hoped I'd find here!

post #10302 of 14596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


Yes, I will. That one's a little more difficult since I'll have to rescale the sound score. 

Oooo scandalous. Do you ever feel that by rescaling it, you squeeze yourself a bit at the top, ie making things seem closer than they are?
post #10303 of 14596

Hey Joker.  I'm debating between Vsonic GR07 and the Philips S1.  I was wondering where you feel S1 lacks compared to the GR07 in terms of sound.  Trying to decide if the GR07 is worth the extra cash.  Isolation isn't important to me and I know you said that is one area S1 falls short.  Also it isn't as comfortable or able to get as good of a fit.  But just in terms of sound how they compare.  Thanks a bunch!


Edited by SNSDGeeGee - 5/14/13 at 3:31pm
post #10304 of 14596
Hey joker,
I was wondering if there was a significant difference from the gr07 mk1 compared to the bass edition I found a mk1 for $90 and was wondering if it was worth spending the extra t get the bass edition.
post #10305 of 14596
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobetastic View Post

Hey joker,
I was wondering if there was a significant difference from the gr07 mk1 compared to the bass edition I found a mk1 for $90 and was wondering if it was worth spending the extra t get the bass edition.

New?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966)