Maybe after market tips? Only thing I've really heard of.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM50A In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/3/12
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by ljokerl, 4/18/14
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/22/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11More
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 2/25/14 at 6:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14 p. 947) - Page 851post #12751 of 143551/26/14 at 2:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12752 of 143551/26/14 at 6:18pmThread Starterpost #12753 of 143551/26/14 at 7:19pmpost #12754 of 143551/26/14 at 8:17pmpost #12755 of 143551/26/14 at 9:19pmThread Starter
The M6 would be my recommendation as well. Some of the colors are less than $20 on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Sport-Fi-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2U and you can find more cheap ones on ebay.post #12756 of 143551/26/14 at 9:28pmQuote:
thanks! that's easy. thought it was something more seriouspost #12757 of 143551/26/14 at 9:40pmpost #12758 of 143551/26/14 at 11:54pmQuote:
How about the xiaomi pistons 2. http://www.ibuygou.com/p-original_xiaomi_piston_earphone_updated_version_brown-5708-usd.html
There is a great hype going on about them at the discovery thread. Haven't got them myself, but respected heafiers are praising them.
I'm curious to how joker would rate them, but reading this thread makes it obvious there are far more iems in line waiting to being reviewed.
Edited by Pastapipo - 1/26/14 at 11:57pmpost #12759 of 143551/27/14 at 3:55am
Thanks ljokerl for the RHA MA750 review and this incredible gazzillion-IEM thread. It's my bible every time I look for IEMs.
I've been using the ECCI PR401 and have no complaints with the sound signature, except I do want more isolation, a 3-button remote and hopefully more spacious presentation.
I was considering the OM Audio Inearpeace and NOCS NS400 but couldn't find reviews to benchmark against the criteria in this thread, but now it looks like this RHA MA750i could be the ticket!
A few questions:
- are the guided-over-ear hooks removable (have never worn over-ear hooks before and don't know if it will be uncomfortable for me)
- how would you say the MA750 is (or isn't) significantly different from the PR401 in terms of sound quality?
Quote:Originally Posted by ljokerl
After some deliberation I updated my Earphone Buyer's Guide by Sound Signature with the RHA MA750 as an alternative to the Yamaha EPH-100 in the warm & smooth section. Been a while since I encountered something worth adding.post #12760 of 143551/27/14 at 4:31ampost #12761 of 143551/27/14 at 4:55amQuote:
Buy the one you can afford. If it's within your budget it's probably last gen.post #12762 of 143551/27/14 at 5:30am
This is how it looks like (pls click the amazon link).....the link has the blue version priced @ $16.xx right now.
the next gen will have the "P" suffix (M6P) for mobile version and theres one more model called "S6P"which is the sports version with red shell.post #12763 of 143551/27/14 at 6:50ampost #12764 of 143551/27/14 at 6:50am
If you aren't in US:
'P' means - with microphone.post #12765 of 143551/27/14 at 10:14amQuote:
Yep, I had the older one and it was decent but not sure how much the new one improved for today's market. I like the Moxpad X3/Soundsoul U10 better for a similar flush in ear that has better sound plus replaceable cable. Still a warm smooth enjoyable sig but closer to the VSD1 SQ level than the M6 was.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14 p. 947)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › FiiO X1 preview world tour--also keep an eye out for the local... 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Q-Jays... 3 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › On journey to trance and electronic ... 6 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)