Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p. 936)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p. 936) - Page 526

post #7876 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

That's also the ETA for the new Vsonic GR08, and hopefully I'll be all over those then... smile.gif


vsonic gr08 are in the pipe line for quiet a while , but the sony mdr-xb90ex , xb60ex and xb30ex are already on sale in japan , one of my friend in japan has brought a xb30ex , and there are many hands on review of the xb90ex and are said to be better then the ex1000 in every aspect . im dying to buy it , thought you may like it , but we have to wait for it . i may get it from china .

post #7877 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman134 View Post


vsonic gr08 are in the pipe line for quiet a while , but the sony mdr-xb90ex , xb60ex and xb30ex are already on sale in japan , one of my friend in japan has brought a xb30ex , and there are many hands on review of the xb90ex and are said to be better then the ex1000 in every aspect . im dying to buy it , thought you may like it , but we have to wait for it . i may get it from china .

 

 

And what's the price tag on those?

post #7878 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

And what's the price tag on those?


No one knows for sure, rumors are ~$350

post #7879 of 14129

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootsit View Post


No one knows for sure, rumors are ~$350

 

 

But aren't they already on sale in Japan? What's the pricetag there?

post #7880 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

But aren't they already on sale in Japan? What's the pricetag there?


For the GR08? I don't think so, unless you're talking about the Sonys.

 

Edit: I thought you quoted the other post, my bad.

post #7881 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

But aren't they already on sale in Japan? What's the pricetag there?


 in china those are just 950 yuan which is under $160 , it will not be over $250 at other countries i think . here xba-3 i brought for just $150 , you can guess from that .

post #7882 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

But aren't they already on sale in Japan? What's the pricetag there?


     in japan a online sale site ebay has it up for just $140 . shipping charges applied .

post #7883 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman134 View Post


     in japan a online sale site ebay has it up for just $140 . shipping charges applied .

 

 

I'll be keeping a close eye on those Sony MDR-XB90EX... wink.gif

post #7884 of 14129

I just recieved the AM-90, still not what I'm looking for..

 

Now I'm looking at something more expensive, like GR06 or RE0

I read on this forum that many compare the GR06 to the Soundmagic E30, GR06 is almost double the price..

 

From what I heard/owned until now:

 

PL30 - midcentric, little bass but I like the sound and treble

M4 - fail, agressive V-shape with proeminent, disturbing mid-high passage

GR02 - too much bass, in a good way, brighter than M1 but sibilant, not refined, and I don't like the light V shape sound, mids don't sound that good as on the M1

AM-90 - midcentric, flat response and lacks treble

M1 - prefered so far, airy and natural sounding but not very bright, highs sound good but it could be better, also bass could be better

 

I'm looking for an M1 sound, airy, natural, full, with better treble (brighter, better extended but refined, not agressive) and little more bass (not much, don't mind if not at all), should I get the GR06 or RE0?

 

I'm going to listen to a pair of Klipsch Custom 2 these days, I have a friend who owns them, very curious how they sound..


Edited by cibibikeru - 8/10/12 at 3:50pm
post #7885 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibibikeru View Post

I just recieved the AM-90, still not what I'm looking for..

 

Now I'm looking at something more expensive, like GR06 or RE0

I read on this forum that many compare the GR06 to the Soundmagic E30, GR06 is almost double the price..

 

From what I heard/owned until now:

 

PL30 - midcentric, little bass but I like the sound and treble

M4 - fail, agressive V-shape with proeminent, disturbing mid-high passage

GR02 - too much bass, in a good way, brighter than M1 but sibilant, not refined, and I don't like the light V shape sound, mids don't sound that good as on the M1

AM-90 - midcentric, flat response and lacks treble

M1 - prefered so far, airy and natural sounding but not very bright, highs sound good but it could be better, also bass could be better

 

I'm looking for an M1 sound, airy, natural, full, with better treble (brighter, better extended but refined, not agressive) and little more bass (not much, don't mind if not at all), should I get the GR06 or RE0?

 

I'm going to listen to a pair of Klipsch Custom 2 these days, I have a friend who owns them, very curious how they sound..


If you go for the GR06, the GR04 flagship is one step above, and it's on sale from lendmeurears

post #7886 of 14129

Wating for the UE TF10 review~

post #7887 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonify View Post

Wating for the UE TF10 review~

Grab a ticket and get in line.
post #7888 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonify View Post

Wating for the UE TF10 review~


There is a rumor that it might be review #350

post #7889 of 14129

Today I went out and decided to get a cheap, good sounding IEM from JBHIFI. I returned home with the TDK MT300 and to my surprise they don't sound too bad for a $20 headphone.

t

post #7890 of 14129
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibibikeru View Post

I just recieved the AM-90, still not what I'm looking for..

 

Now I'm looking at something more expensive, like GR06 or RE0

I read on this forum that many compare the GR06 to the Soundmagic E30, GR06 is almost double the price..

 

From what I heard/owned until now:

 

PL30 - midcentric, little bass but I like the sound and treble

M4 - fail, agressive V-shape with proeminent, disturbing mid-high passage

GR02 - too much bass, in a good way, brighter than M1 but sibilant, not refined, and I don't like the light V shape sound, mids don't sound that good as on the M1

AM-90 - midcentric, flat response and lacks treble

M1 - prefered so far, airy and natural sounding but not very bright, highs sound good but it could be better, also bass could be better

 

I'm looking for an M1 sound, airy, natural, full, with better treble (brighter, better extended but refined, not agressive) and little more bass (not much, don't mind if not at all), should I get the GR06 or RE0?

 

I'm going to listen to a pair of Klipsch Custom 2 these days, I have a friend who owns them, very curious how they sound..

 



so that didnt work for you ? custom 2 , sadly is not that good , awful microphonic , not as good as anything you mentioned above . try cc51 and ue 400 , first try not buy , but cc51 dont need try , you can buy it any time any day , i have a e30 ( not pl30 ) , cc51 and the ue 400 , so i can tell you that , cc51 has a bit more bass then the e30 , similar mids and really better highs , not warm but can be a bit dark , the ue 400 has bigger bass of all , a bit laid back mids , but keep the details , highs are better of all , even better then my ue 600 , instrument separation is really awesome too . ue 400/500 is not warm or light at all , its dark but really nice . but at times it feels a bit less refined . gr06 on the other hand has mid bass hump but not huge , can be called good and impactful , mids are better then any thing i mentioned , highs are also equally better and may be similar to ue600 , smooth and well extended , sound stage wise it falls behind both ue . but its still good . and i feel gr06 can be the thing you want .


Edited by suman134 - 8/11/12 at 4:31am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p. 936)