Happy 300 joker! A job well done! :))) Cheeeeeeeeers!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-CKM50A In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/3/12
- productAudio Technica CK100tagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/23/10
- productDenon AH-C710 Advanced In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 7/30/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productMEElectronics SX-31-BK Noise-Sealing Earbuds (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productPhiaton PS 200 Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones with Dual Micro Transducers (Woofer andTweeter)tagged by System, 5/27/10
- productSkullcandy INK'd Earbuds 2009tagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSleek Audio SA1 Siam Rosewood Earphonestagged by System, 6/26/10More
- brandSoundmagictagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSoundmagic E10tagged by System, 7/23/11
- productSoundmagic PL 21tagged by System, 7/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/21/11
- product"The Red" HDSS earphonestagged by System, 7/23/11
- productVSONIC VC02tagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FX67 Review | A Hidden Gem Last post on 11/22/13 at 7:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $40 IEM Battle Royale (RHA MA-350 Added 3-1-13) Last post on 3/25/13 at 12:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which is better? *College Student Budget* Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A worthy Monoprice 8320 iem upgrade? Last post on 12/1/12 at 10:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: Today
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5 Added 12/05/13 p.818) - Page 792
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11867 of 1230810/20/13 at 6:41pmpost #11868 of 1230810/20/13 at 6:45pmpost #11869 of 1230810/20/13 at 7:03pmpost #11870 of 1230810/20/13 at 8:23pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Solude
Mostly the massive scoop out from 2-8KHz. I find it overly warm and lacking in definition and air. Kind of like an early LCD-2 Rev1 on an already warm rig.
Measurements wise the interesting ones all seem to be duals DBA-02, W2, UE700 etc. Don't know however if measurements and actual presentation match. Also odd that the universal $300+ market is full of wildly inaccurate iems :(
Well, the DBA-02 and UE700 are definitely brighter than the LCD2. Measurements are tricky when it comes to treble. For example with the compensation InnerFidelity uses, earphones that are more or less flat in the treble, such as the Audio-Technica CKM500, tend to sound overly edgy and unrefined while those with a sculpted response (e.g. HiFiMan RE272) can sound pretty good.Quote:
I've tried stretching the Comply cores before but they were tough so bravely I gave up. Glad you managed!Quote:
Thank you all .
The Philips S1 and S2 will be added before the 500thpost #11871 of 1230810/20/13 at 8:53pmpost #11872 of 1230810/20/13 at 9:06pmpost #11873 of 1230810/20/13 at 9:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by getclikinagas
XBA H1 are on sale for Rs.6990 (6500 on ebay). Many impressed people over on the dedicated thread.
" indian prices are supposed to be lower , if lunched . " sorry , its lunched . will we get the h3 or h2 !!! i will bag one in a month at least .
Edited by suman134 - 10/20/13 at 10:11pmpost #11874 of 1230810/20/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
You should definitely give it a try at least!
If you're in Montreal sometime before the holidays, you can try mine. After that, I may only have the JH Roxannepost #11875 of 1230810/21/13 at 1:26amThread Starter
Wonder how different the headphone market will be in 2027 when that happensQuote:
Thankspost #11876 of 1230810/21/13 at 1:45amQuote:
There'll be just one IEM model and everybody will have tunable ears!
Congrats on this unbelievable milestone ljokerl .post #11877 of 1230810/21/13 at 4:24am
joker, have you ever heard the SA7? I'm wondering what you think of them. I decided to pick one up as I've never owned a Sleek Audio iem and price wasn't too bad as they have a sale right now.post #11878 of 1230810/21/13 at 4:25amQuote:
This quest is pretty much about finding an alternative to the JH13fp. Once I approach that price point... no point stay universal. ;)post #11879 of 1230810/21/13 at 5:41amDude happy 300th!
On a side note, what do you mean by narrow ear canals i do not know if mine is since i have none to compare it to. Please help, i was planning to buy yamaha eph100sl.
Thanks in advance!post #11880 of 1230810/21/13 at 7:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Sorry, never heard any Sleek stuff except the SA1.Quote:
I can live with that
I guess if you normally use the smallest tips with any other earphone and get a better seal than with, say, a medium, you have narrow ear canals.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5 Added 12/05/13 p.818)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 2 minutes ago
- › The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › RSA Predator Dac/Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Over Ear & Open, Seriously Need Help Quick! 4 minutes ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi